PDA

View Full Version : The Voice S2 thread 2

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41

Smiley0884
05-05-2012, 03:22 AM
Christina is a powerhouse but so is Adam. So I think those teams would be about even. And I'm not sure she is better voice-wise than Cee-lo. His voice is gorgeous.

I've seen Maroon 5 in concert several times, and as much as I love Adam I wouldn't call him a powerhouse, vocally speaking. At best he's a very good singer. But his charisma and stage presence sure is :swoon: Cee-Lo is awesome, but his voice sounds better in the studio and on recordings. He still has a pretty good live voice, but he tends to have quite a few pitch problems. As much as I like Adam and Cee-Lo, X-tina would wipe the floor with those two vocally, even without the vocal gymnastics. She has one of the best "live" voices I've ever heard.

Beefcake
05-06-2012, 11:35 PM
Two tweets about who Chris Mann will perform with this week, and third tweet from a superstar. Spoiler protected for those who mind "who's performing" revelation, and if you're really clueless as to who superstars named Justin might be tweeting about.

Xtina says she's dueting with Chris on Monday (singing Celine's The Prayer. :cheer2:

Chris says he's happy to be singing with Lindsay and Katrina (survivorsucks.yuku.com/sreply/8340954/-voice--man-s-world---d-----woman---girl) during the Tuesday finale. Very interesting, eh, re: Katrina? :watch:

And Justin Beiber continues to try to sway his borg to vote for Lucca (survivorsucks.yuku.com/sreply/8336718/-voice--man-s-world---d-----woman---girl) ... ugh! Well, at least Tony is probably too old for most Bieber fans to care to vote. :cold:

Allskate
05-07-2012, 12:36 AM
Xtina says she's dueting with Chris on Monday (singing Celine's The Prayer. :cheer2:

That's exactly what I have been thinking should happen. The only potential problem is that his vocal performance might not seem as rich, powerful, and emotional in comparison to her.

And Justin Beiber continues to try to sway his borg to vote for Lucca (survivorsucks.yuku.com/sreply/8336718/-voice--man-s-world---d-----woman---girl) ... ugh! Well, at least Tony is probably too old for most Bieber fans to care to vote. :cold:

But we could have said the same thing about Javier. People do what he asks because they are fans of his, not because they care about the result itself. I wish both Justins would stay out of this. It's really a shame that this kind of stuff might determine the outcome.

Cheylana
05-07-2012, 10:41 PM
I'll be rooting for Juliet, but I hope all four finalists get a chance to shine tonight (good song choices within their vocal ranges, etc.). May the best finalist win!

moebius
05-08-2012, 01:09 AM
I'll be rooting for Juliet, but I hope all four finalists get a chance to shine tonight (good song choices within their vocal ranges, etc.). May the best finalist win!

Blah! I think any of the 3 remaining guys are better than Juliet. I just don't like that gritty voice of hers. The only female that was better than her was Katrina Parker, but she's gone.

my little pony
05-08-2012, 01:13 AM
"i believe i can fly" makes me want to vote to ban music

kylet3
05-08-2012, 01:14 AM
I'm not loving Jermaine in this song, there's all kinds of key changes and as a result he is incredibly pitchy tonight. It's all over the place.

PrincessLeppard
05-08-2012, 01:26 AM
"i believe i can fly" makes me want to vote to ban music

This.

rfisher
05-08-2012, 01:26 AM
Juliet doing Crazy. She really should win this. Maybe CeeLo will write her a really good hit song.

Xtina is really pretty when she's not over the top with her make up.

And her singing the Prayer with Chris. :swoon: She is the Voice.

dbell1
05-08-2012, 01:27 AM
Jermaine is going to sing a Blake song? :lol: That should be interesting!

PrincessLeppard
05-08-2012, 01:34 AM
Chris Mann. zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

kylet3
05-08-2012, 01:35 AM
Christina is amazing but you can tell that cold is affecting her a bit.

Matryeshka
05-08-2012, 01:36 AM
Just caught up on last week's episodes. One of the better weeks. Lurrrrved the Beth girl and Cee-Lo's singer. I'm :wuzrobbed I didn't watch this last season.

:blah: to Adam. I wish we could have gotten rid of Blake's team and kept either Katrina or Lindsay. Oh well. At least this way, I won't feel split/torn about who to vote for--JULIET FTW!!!!

Jermaine performed the hell out of I Believe I Can Fly, but it wasn't great vocally. A lot of emotion though. I enjoyed it. I'm not sure while Jermaine's there and Jordan's not. :confused:

Pretty Vegas
05-08-2012, 01:37 AM
Christina and Chris were amazing!

Matryeshka
05-08-2012, 01:42 AM
Juliet's back to being a brunette! :cheer2: :cheer2: She owns that stage. :respec: