PDA

View Full Version : The Voice S2 thread 2

Pages : 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41

LuckyCharm
04-11-2012, 02:15 AM
Team Adam America Saves: Mathai! Tony! Pip!

Katrina, Kim, and Karla to sing for their lives!

Allskate
04-11-2012, 02:16 AM
Interesting iTunes rankings, this week. Last week it gave us a good indication of who would advance, but -- in the case of Charlotte being pipped by Jermaine and Erin -- it also showed that the public vote can overcome a ~80 iTunes ranking lead.

I think the ITunes ranking is a good indicator only if the contestant is high in the rankings. Once you get lower, there's not a huge difference in the number of downloads between rankings that look much bigger. So, you can overcome that fairly easily with the other kinds of votes. Especially if the singer is likely to appeal to the type of voters who don't use ITunes, the difference easily can be overcome. I think we saw that with Erin last week. I wouldn't be surprised to see that with someone comparable on Adam's team. (ETA: Or not. :lol:)

I am going to be very annoyed if Erin is saved. I'll be annoyed if James is saved, too, but I don't think CeeLo will have that chance because of fangirls voting for him.

LuckyCharm
04-11-2012, 02:19 AM
Team CeeLo America Saves: Juliet! Jamar! James!

Erin, Tony, and Cheesa to sing for save.

I hope he saves Tony, but I'm not optimistic.

Allskate
04-11-2012, 02:21 AM
I think Xtina's comments about Tony Lucca backfired.

Bummer that James got through, but I realized that was going to happen. I have to admit, though, that I am constantly baffled by the boys who are beloved by tweens.

LuckyCharm
04-11-2012, 02:24 AM
I think Xtina's comments about Tony Lucca backfired.

Bummer that James got through, but I realized that was going to happen. I have to admit, though, that I am constantly baffled by the boys who are beloved by tweens.

Maybe this is exactly what Xtina intended? I was baffled by her treatment of him last night. She was almost dismissive. She seemed to take even Erin more seriously.

I wish CeeLo's Tony had been voted safe instead of James. Then I'd be OK no matter who left.

dbell1
04-11-2012, 02:25 AM
I can only assume that James voting block of tweens is deaf and blind. How else can anyone explain that crappy tone deaf Dumbo lookalike getting through.

Oh crap, it's annoying lounge bimbo. :scream:

I love Jessie J.

LuckyCharm
04-11-2012, 02:26 AM
Team Adam up first.

Kim singing "Spotlight" by Jennifer Hudson.

Karla singing "I Can't Make You Love Me" by Bonnie Raitt. Best thing I've heard from her all season.

Katrina Parker sings "Don't Speak" by No Doubt.

dbell1
04-11-2012, 02:28 AM
I found something worse than Erin. Betty White on a stripper pole.

Hoping Adam saves Insurance Cubicle Adele. Kim was screechy pitchy and sequined cowgirl is horrid. :yikes:

Hmm- no comments by the judges after the songs? Odd.

Allskate
04-11-2012, 02:33 AM
Maybe this is exactly what Xtina intended? I was baffled by her treatment of him last night. She was almost dismissive. She seemed to take even Erin more seriously.

I don't think so. I kind of though her criticisms of the other Tony and her compliments of Karla were insincere, but I thought she really wanted Justin's buddy Tony Lucca gone.

I wish CeeLo's Tony had been voted safe instead of James. Then I'd be OK no matter who left.

That's how I feel. I'm going to be so annoyed if CeeLo picks Erin instead of Tony.

And I want Katrina saved.

LuckyCharm
04-11-2012, 02:37 AM
Blake picks Katrina.
Xtina picks Katrina after a bunch of pointless rambling.
CeeLo picks Katrina after more rambling.

Adam saves......more rambling......Katrina!

Allskate
04-11-2012, 02:43 AM
I can only assume that James voting block of tweens is deaf and blind. How else can anyone explain that crappy tone deaf Dumbo lookalike getting through.

They love his hairband?

I just realized that it's conceivable that we could have RaeLynn going up against James in the finale. :eek:

Yay for Katrina!

LuckyCharm
04-11-2012, 02:44 AM
:rofl:James has a Headband of Power!

dbell1
04-11-2012, 02:45 AM
They love his hairband?

I just realized that it's conceivable that we could have RaeLynn going up against James in the finale. :eek:

:eek: NO!!!

Ohh, it's pissy Voldemort! LOVE! :cheer2:

LuckyCharm
04-11-2012, 02:46 AM
Team CeeLo

Tony singing "Sweet Dreams" by Eurythmics. Awesome! Pleeeeeeze save him!

Cheesa singing "All By Myself." Why? Sounds very nervous. Goes over the top at the end. CeeLo might like that. Tony's in trouble.

Erin singing "Your Song" by Elton John. Remember on Glee when Rachel had laryngitis?

dbell1
04-11-2012, 02:48 AM
Chessa growls and stalks and gets lost after the glory note. She doesn't want to go home to the old people. Her house smells like prunes and Depends.

I'd give it to Tony.

ETA - yep, I know Erin's up next, but unless she's got photos of Cee Lo with farm animals AND infants, she's gone. :P