PDA

View Full Version : Dancing With The Stars, S 14, Week 4

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]

Aceon6
04-14-2012, 05:22 PM
But I fear the producers crave rehearsal drama and will try to instigate something.

Which will be hard to so since no one sucks and there doesn't seem to be much slacking off going on. Jaleel, maybe, but the others seems to be just doing their work.

Cheylana
04-14-2012, 09:45 PM
I love it. Makes me appreciate her dancing that much more. But I fear the producers crave rehearsal drama and will try to instigate something.
But then why didn't they show the Jaleel/Kym fight? Would have made for some :watch:

pixie cut
04-14-2012, 10:04 PM
But then why didn't they show the Jaleel/Kym fight? Would have made for some :watch:

They may not have had it on tape. Or it may have been too ugly and they felt it would bias viewers too heavily against Jaleel.

AYS
04-14-2012, 10:32 PM
I keep thinking the producers probably want to shoot Gladys Knight. Every clip of her is being nice, working hard and making good humored comments. No fighting, no drama. Just total professionalism. No wonder Tristan is beaming.
I so prefer that to the manufactured *or* real :drama: nonsense! That's what Evan was like the whole time...and of course Kristi. Skaters. :cool: