PDA

View Full Version : Dancing With The Stars, S 14, Week 4

Pages : 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8

Rob
04-10-2012, 02:59 PM
Rochon was my favorite.

KISS cracked me up especially when they were all standing on the stairs to greet the contestant who just danced.

danceronice
04-10-2012, 03:37 PM
Why do they keep "holding up" William?

One would assume he's getting LOTS of viewer votes and they know upon which side their bread is buttered. There's usually no nefarious reason for holding up here--they know who gets the ratings.

Melissa: Whiplash and concussion? :eek: Isn't she the one with a previous SERIOUS spinal injury? (And Maks got hurt too? Uh, judges, maybe it's time to stop penalizing people who dance their age (Gladys) and fitness level (Melissa) by weighing them directly against young uninjured fit people, and thereby stop encouraging showy moves that beginner dancers simply should not be doing?)

skatesindreams
04-10-2012, 03:43 PM
When did Melissa's injury happen?
What did she do?
It was reported that it was after the live dance on the show.

shan
04-10-2012, 04:31 PM
Poor Melissa and Maks. :yikes:

Did anyone else notice the Jennifer Love Hewitt recognition by Tom Bergeron. It seemed so random. Is she connected to any of the contestants?

Nan
04-10-2012, 05:15 PM
The audience was celebrity packed last night. I think Love Hewett has a new show on the same network. Maybe it was just a little promotion.

shan
04-10-2012, 05:23 PM
The audience was celebrity packed last night. I think Love Hewett has a new show on the same network. Maybe it was just a little promotion.

I thought that show was on Lifetime? And they didn't even mention her show. Why am I not surprised that she likes Maks? :lol:

Nan
04-10-2012, 05:44 PM
I thought that show was on Lifetime?

You are right, it is, but I never watch Lifetime....so where have I been seeing all the promo ads? :confused:

shan
04-10-2012, 06:19 PM
You are right, it is, but I never watch Lifetime....so where have I been seeing all the promo ads? :confused:

Is ABC affiliated with Lifetime? I've seen promo ads on different websites.

my little pony
04-10-2012, 06:34 PM

I never watch lifetime and I have seen the ad on tv and in print enough times to know she's a hooker or something and Cybill Shepherd is her mom.

kwanfan1818
04-10-2012, 06:42 PM
Is ABC affiliated with Lifetime? I've seen promo ads on different websites.
According to wikipedia, Lifetime is co-owned by "A&E Television Networks, Hearst Corporation, and Disney, with NBC Universal holding a minority stake" and ABC and Disney owns ABC.

When did Melissa's injury happen?
What did she do?
It was reported that it was after the live dance on the show.
She was taken to the hospital after the live dance, not injured after the live dance.

Rob
04-10-2012, 09:25 PM
The audience was celebrity packed last night.

Were John Stamos, Rita Wilson, and Nia Vardelos in the Menounos Greek American corner? :D

LOL at Little Richard and his line of guys in sunglasses. :cool:

heckles
04-10-2012, 09:33 PM
I have to wonder if KISS thought they would still be slathering on all that make-up after all these years and think they must be really tired of it by now.

They have to wear the make-up now to hide Gene's age, Paul's botched face-lifts, and the numerous personnel changes with the rest of the band. Not to mention that Gene is shrewd enough to realize that people don't attend their concerts for the music.

Rob
04-10-2012, 10:51 PM
ITA, Would people rather see this? No.

http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://blog.chron.com/celebritybuzz/files/2012/01/0274c9bd58.jpg&imgrefurl=http://blog.chron.com/celebritybuzz/2012/01/kiss-salutes-paul-stanley-on-his-birthday/&h=594&w=524&sz=93&tbnid=VjXWXHIR1OInmM:&tbnh=135&tbnw=119&prev=/search%3Fq%3DPaul%2BStanley%26tbm%3Disch%26tbo%3Du&zoom=1&q=Paul+Stanley&usg=__17uOkkj9UwyIX_E7Spe1RV-CxPM=&sa=X&ei=EaqET9qfMsy3twfvjZ3ZBw&ved=0CC0Q9QEwBA

Cheylana
04-11-2012, 12:25 AM
Tom is hinting that tonight will be a Shocking! Elimination! (https://twitter.com/#!/Tom_Bergeron/status/189771763964592128):

WTF? Online voting has shifted all night. This one will make your jaws drop. DWTS Results @ 9/8 C on ABC. #DWTS

victorskid
04-11-2012, 02:12 AM
Melissa was resting on her doctor's advice (due to a mild concussion and whiplash) but she and Max were declared safe. Gavin (who carried her off under supervision of the paramedics) and Karina are also safe.

Tom said something like -
I guarantee you Gavin's look of surprise won't be the only one tonight...