PDA

View Full Version : American Idol 4/4-4/5 Top 8

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]

Christina
04-06-2012, 02:00 AM
What/Who are The Wanted? They could have pretended to sing a little bit more.

I was hoping for Warrant or Poison last night. There is nothing like 80's hair metal, and most of it is difficult to sing.

kylet3
04-06-2012, 02:00 AM
I knew Jennifer would vote to save him :rolleyes: she's so useless. Thank goodness this is one of the few times the judges have had sense this season. Glad he's gone.

birdgal
04-06-2012, 02:03 AM
I knew Jennifer would vote to save him :rolleyes: she's so useless. Thank goodness this is one of the few times the judges have had sense this season. Glad he's gone.

Deandre?

kylet3
04-06-2012, 02:05 AM
Indeed. The falsetto and his performances have driven me nuts. Although Elise and her attitude strike me as holier than thou and doesn't admit fault.

birdgal
04-06-2012, 02:12 AM
Indeed. The falsetto and his performances have driven me nuts. Although Elise and her attitude strike me as holier than thou and doesn't admit fault.

The falsetto also drove me nuts.

cruisin
04-06-2012, 02:51 AM

Interesting that you said that. I am glad we won't be subjected to DeAndre's shrieking falsetto anymore. But, there has been something about Elise, that has irked me from day 1. As much as I thought she was fantastic last week, I couldn't feel excited for her. I think you hit it, it's her attitude, like she's above everyone else.

nypanda
04-06-2012, 03:53 AM
. But, there has been something about Elise, that has irked me from day 1. As much as I thought she was fantastic last week, I couldn't feel excited for her. I think you hit it, it's her attitude, like she's above everyone else.

*shrug* she's an artist in a show about becoming a package. Her choice...but I get her.

Rob
04-06-2012, 05:02 AM
Who is strangling the cat? Pickler? Awful :scream:

I have heard that The Wanted song before, but I didn't know who did it. And I didn't know the girls scream over them like they are the Beatles. Are the girls in the front paid to do this?

Result is fine with me.

Aceon6
04-06-2012, 01:08 PM
Wow. Thought for sure that the tweens would save DeAndre. Guess they've moved on to Christian bad boy Coltin.

As for Elise, she must know that she's not the best singer left. For gawd's sake, her roommate Erica sang rings around her and Phil works the rasp with much more passion and musicality. She's interesting, yes, but there's no way she should be thinking that she's the be all and end all.

flyingsit
04-06-2012, 01:21 PM
What/Who are The Wanted? They could have pretended to sing a little bit more.

I think 2012 is (unfortunately) the year of the boy-band revival. Between this one and something called One Direction.