PDA

View Full Version : Kevin Reynolds: "Plan B" Worked

Pages : 1 2 [3] 4 5 6

Jammers
04-05-2012, 02:13 PM
I'm just saying that Canada is lucky they have Chan or they might be like the Canadian Ladies and only have one spot because it doesn't seem like they have much depth beyond Patrick either.

nlyoung
04-05-2012, 02:26 PM
I'm just saying that Canada is lucky they have Chan or they might be like the Canadian Ladies and only have one spot because it doesn't seem like they have much depth beyond Patrick.

12th in the world with this year's senior men is nothing to sneeze at. Some big names didn't do as well.:rolleyes:

nlyoung
04-05-2012, 02:27 PM
I'm just saying that Canada is lucky they have Chan or they might be like the Canadian Ladies and only have one spot because it doesn't seem like they have much depth beyond Patrick.

12th in the world with this year's senior men is nothing to sneeze at. Not naming names here, but some big names didn't do as well. :rolleyes:

victoriajh
04-06-2012, 05:26 PM
Per his FB, Kevin will be going to the World Team Trophy in Tokyo.
Looking forward to it!

As far as the coach situation, I don't know how feasible, financial wise, it would be but it would be interesting to see him go to Brian Orser. I'd like to see how much he could improve with that coaching team. (I know Javi considers Tracy Wilson, DW,etc. part of his coaching team so I figure it would be the same for all of Orser's students.)

How far away is Toronto from Vancouver?

Now, on the matter of actually convincing him to leave McLeod.....Frustrating!
Toronto is 4.5 hours by plane, not close enough to commute :lol:
Joanne always seems second rate to me, like she is pretending to be something she is not, I am not sure if Kevin would actually be any better with another coach, similar to Mira .... Ut I guess it would not hurt to try!

aemeraldrainc
04-06-2012, 07:14 PM
Toronto is 4.5 hours by plane, not close enough to commute :lol:
Joanne always seems second rate to me, like she is pretending to be something she is not, I am not sure if Kevin would actually be any better with another coach, similar to Mira .... Ut I guess it would not hurt to try!

:lol:
Yeah, I guess he would have to make a huge,complete move from Vancouver to Toronto.
You never know when changing coaches,I guess. But when you look at the improvements other skaters have made by changing their environment,it makes you wonder what could be. Oh,well. I think it would take a miracle for Kevin to actually leave McLeod. Very frustrating. Wish somebody close enough to the situation would sit him down and tell him how it is.
Heh,cause who are we in the end? Just strangers on the Internet speculating 'cause we want him to do better,w/o knowing everything and everyone involved...We mean well,but who knows?

aemeraldrainc
10-05-2012, 07:21 AM
http://youtu.be/q08ALaPuRPU

Kevin's new short program.

Free Kevin!!

fsfan22
10-05-2012, 02:02 PM
http://youtu.be/q08ALaPuRPU

Kevin's new short program.

Free Kevin!!

He's using the same SP as last season.

aemeraldrainc
10-05-2012, 09:41 PM
He's using the same SP as last season.

My bad. I thought I had read he had new music for both short and long programs. I should have checked. :)

PeterG
10-05-2012, 09:56 PM
Amazing that Canada has three spots for Worlds next year when their second best skater finishes 12th at Worlds. :eek:

You must be new. Welcome to figure skating! And congrats to Kevin for playing his part in getting three men back to Worlds! :cheer2: :respec: :cheer:

She doesn't seem very nice from what very little info we get, to be honest. :P

Has "info" now been accepted as a synonym for "gossip"? :lol:

Let's face it- some natural body types are just not suited for the higher levels of skating to make it look aesthetically pleasing.. i.e. Rachel Flatt..

I also find the sport less enjoyable when FATASSES are forced into my view. Now if we can just find a way to kick those with big noses out of the sport...

/sarcasm

overedge
10-05-2012, 11:25 PM
Has "info" now been accepted as a synonym for "gossip"? :lol:

In this case, it's not gossip.

PeterG
10-06-2012, 02:42 AM
In this case, it's not gossip.

Do you mean youtube links, or links to written articles?

The Accordion
10-06-2012, 04:13 AM
PeterG every time I think I can't love you more...

PeterG
10-06-2012, 07:22 AM
What happens in Vancouver stays in Vancouver.

spikydurian
10-06-2012, 10:34 AM
What? What? :sekret:

The Accordion
10-06-2012, 05:02 PM

:slinkaway