PDA

View Full Version : What does Takahashi need to do?

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17]

ponta1
04-16-2012, 10:48 PM
Because it's Chan that's on the way. It's the judges giving out wrong marks. It's the system that's NOT working. Dai is perfect. Therefore, the judges need to be changed. The system needs to be changed Things just need to change so Dai can win. :lol:

I've not read where any of Takahashi's fan is calling him perfect. You're the only one saying it.

Fozzie Bear
04-17-2012, 10:31 PM
remember this gem:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ns1CPnuLfo8

That was wonderful indeed. :rollin: His last spin was quite fast, interestingly. Makes me miss scratch spins.

Because it's Chan that's on the way. It's the judges giving out wrong marks. It's the system that's NOT working. Dai is perfect. Therefore, the judges need to be changed. The system needs to be changed Things just need to change so Dai can win.
Do you ever can't tired of being condescending?

I enjoy reading different, respectful perspectives from other posters, but this constant smugness is just too much.

jettasian
04-19-2012, 03:36 AM
Do you ever can't tired of being condescending?

I enjoy reading different, respectful perspectives from other posters, but this constant smugness is just too much.

Give me a break. Every time Chan won something, it's always same old same old accusations, Chan's overscored, Chan's making # mistakes, CoP sux, Judges awarded Chan regardless blah blah blah. Respectful perspectives? :lol:

agalisgv
04-19-2012, 04:04 AM
Do you ever can't tired of being condescending? Apparently not