PDA

View Full Version : Chan: "I've already accomplished everything."

Pages : 1 [2]

pinky166
04-02-2012, 01:53 AM
Dang I was gonna say he'd look nice with Maia Shibutani...

blue_idealist
04-02-2012, 02:56 AM
Lmao! Good one! Although I could sort of imagine him saying something like that.

Jot the Dot Dot
04-02-2012, 03:46 AM
So I guess all those rumors of Joannie Rochette quiting skating and training for the Ms. Olympia competitions are untrue?

shine
04-02-2012, 04:01 AM
Damn. I really wished this was true.

professordeb
04-02-2012, 08:23 PM
People really should learn to click on the links :shuffle:

OK, I admit, I didn't open the link ... and the joke was a job well done.

However, if Patrick should ever want to switch to dance I still think he should pair up with Shae Lynn. Maybe after Sochi? :lol: ;)

aftershocks
04-03-2012, 03:31 AM
In an article released this morning in the Ontario Gazzete, Patrick Chan was quoted as saying, "I've already accomplished everything I can in the Men's division." Chan has indeed taken the sport by storm...

He continued to say, "I won everything I entered this year, and nearly everything the last couple years. I'm kinda getting bored with it."

When asked to explain further on this, Chan commented, "I think I'm gonna try Dance. I've always been told I have good edges and presentation. If I can do well in dance too, I think nobody will be able to compare to the results I put up."

Chan said that he was "considering several options" and that skating with Tanith Belbin was "at the top of his list".

You can read the full article Here (http://troll.me/images/victory-baby/yessss-i-got-you-good.jpg)

No fooling, huh? As soon as I read your post, without reading anyone else's nor even clicking on that "Here" I suspected it was an April Fool's joke. After checking the date you posted, I knew it.

I think Chan has grown a bit from his experiences with the media, and may even be receiving media training. Despite your "bored" phrasing being somewhat close to what Chan reportedly said to a Reuters reporter: "I barely have any interest anymore in how well I do in competitions...," your last sentence regarding one of his "options" being "skating with Tanith," was a total giveaway! :lol:

Vash01
04-03-2012, 08:25 AM
You can read the full article Here (http://troll.me/images/victory-baby/yessss-i-got-you-good.jpg)

I could not find the article on that link. May be it's been removed already?

ETA: Just saw the post above mine- I can't believe I got fooled even on April 2nd! LOL.

aliceanne
04-04-2012, 06:40 PM
It was wishful thinking on my part. I really wanted to see Chan skate with Tanith! Then we'd have to find a partner for Ben.

pinky166
04-05-2012, 05:21 AM
It was wishful thinking on my part. I really wanted to see Chan skate with Tanith! Then we'd have to find a partner for Ben.

Tanith is probably taller than Patrick, that would not work well. I met Chan in person and he is TINY.