PDA

View Full Version : New Michelle Kwan newsletter

neptune
04-01-2012, 11:28 PM
I just got this message about a new MK newsletter in my Inbox recently. Did anybody else get this? If so, I was wondering if anybody has subscribed and what they think of it.
--------------------------------------------------------

Just when you thought Michelle Kwan had disappeared into the world of government work, she's BACK--with a monthly newsletter that you just CAN'T put down!!!! In it, Michelle will be tackling the really TOUGH issues of life--you know, the things you ALWAYS wanted to know, but were simply TOO AFRAID to ask!!!!

Here is just a small sample of the hard-hitting information you'll be getting in your very first issue!!!!

* who Rebecca Sealfon's been dating and what she'll be wearing next week!

* exactly how many former figure skaters it takes to change a flat tire!

* why mice can't lick their elbows!

* why gum on a sidewalk that's been repeatedly stepped on doesn't have nearly as many germs as you may think!

* which brands of canned dog food have consistently received the highest ratings by Consumer Reports!

* where the feeling goes when the feeling's gone!

This is only a tiny sample of all the incredible content you'll be getting in the brand new Michelle Kwan Newsletter!! If you like what you've seen so far (and we KNOW you do), get up and call 1-877-GET-KWAN to subscribe today!!! Operators are standing by, and if they do a good job, Michelle even lets them SIT DOWN!!!! But don't YOU sit down--get up right now and call!!! And don't wait, because the first 100 subscribers will receive their very own special Michelle Kwan tote bag!!!!

kwanatic
04-02-2012, 03:25 PM
^^That sounds fake as hell to me...

BigB08822
04-02-2012, 03:55 PM

:rofl:

attyfan
04-02-2012, 04:03 PM
neptune .... did this message show up on your Inbox on April Fools' Day?

aftershocks
04-03-2012, 06:22 AM
Very creative! ;) You might actually start an MK Newsletter and become the editor.

neptune
04-03-2012, 06:31 AM

:eek:

:lol:

neptune .... did this message show up on your Inbox on April Fools' Day?

Show up in my Inbox??? Actually, no, I just... Wait, never mind. Um....yes, it did!!! ;)

Very creative! You might actually start an MK Newsletter and become the editor.

Well, it could get kind of expensive doing all the lab testing required to count the germs on that one piece of gum, but maybe all the revenue that comes pouring in would more than offset the expenses, especially with the autographed tote bags. :D And BTW, does anyone know the easiest way to get in touch with Rebecca Sealfon??? :lol: