PDA

View Full Version : Virtue/Moir #16: You can't blame me for feeling amorous

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 [61] 62 63 64 65 66 67 68

jl22aries
04-21-2012, 07:50 AM
Haha. The Canadian Team has a better sense of humour than FSU. We love this competition! (THAT should be the new thread title.)

pani
04-21-2012, 08:30 AM
Haha. The Canadian Team has a better sense of humour than FSU. We love this competition! (THAT should be the new thread title.)

They said this today in K&C?

Shayii
04-21-2012, 08:41 AM
They said this today in K&C?

Yes when the video went to the knc they were in a group hug and Scott was saying "we love this competition, b/c of you (Meagan and Eric) we love it!" Then Eric himself after he sat down was like "we will like to say we love this competition," and Scott in the background was like "love it!" It was pretty funny I couldn't stop laughing! :lol:

pani
04-21-2012, 08:46 AM
Yes when the video went to the knc they were in a group hug and Scott was saying "we love this competition, b/c of you (Meagan and Eric) we love it!" Then Eric himself after he sat down was like "we will like to say we love this competition," and Scott in the background was like "love it!" It was pretty funny I couldn't stop laughing! :lol:

:lol: Thanks!
I like Scotts sence of humor :D
Good for Megan and Eric - i love this LP and they have good marks.
Ohhh - could Orser re-placed Cintia Phaneff? This could help team Canada reach bronze :D
Look at this - love this draw
http://cs10615.userapi.com/v10615133/a/UAD5hCgGYPQ.jpg

Shayii
04-21-2012, 08:52 AM
:lol: Thanks!
I like Scotts sence of humor :D
Good for Megan and Eric - i love this LP and they have good marks.
Ohhh - could Orser re-placed Cintia Phaneff? This could help team Canada reach bronze :D
Look at this - love this draw
http://cs10615.userapi.com/v10615133/a/UAD5hCgGYPQ.jpg
Every time I think about it I start laughing again, I wonder who told them they had damage control to do lol :lol:. And yes I saw the drawing it's so cute and Tessa and Scott have nice handwriting.

twinktwink
04-21-2012, 08:54 AM

That was so funny :lol: How sweet of S/S to be in the KnC with the Canadian team. How comes they're even there?

pani
04-21-2012, 08:57 AM
That was so funny :lol: How sweet of S/S to be in the KnC with the Canadian team. How comes they're even there?

I read they were with every team :) I think S-S came to skate in exibition gala ;)

twinktwink
04-21-2012, 09:17 AM
I read they were with every team :) I think S-S came to skate in exibition gala ;)

Thanks Pani :) I thought it might have to do with the gala. How do they decide which skaters are in the gala for this comp? Will all of them be in it? :lol: Its too early on a Saturday morning for me to bother working out the maths properly but that seems like it would be a lot of skaters to me.

Bournekraatzfan
04-21-2012, 09:40 AM
:lol:LMAO at Team Canada's display of their 'love' for this competition. and Scott was hilarious! I really got a kick out of that. And I loved seeing Aliona and Robin there--he's so funny! I believe they trained out of Toronto or Barrie at one time earlier in their career. Yay Meagan and Eric!

Tessa's interactions with Cynthia are very sweet. Team Canada may be a bit boring in their K&C, but they sure give great hugs. and I love Mervin Tran (who is Amelie Lacoste's boyfriend, btw). I met him and he is soooooo nice! anyways, nice to see so much support between the skaters.

Thanks for that pic, pani--very cute!

pani
04-21-2012, 09:48 AM
Tran is funny :D
Girls from Canada had so bad skating... Lacost need one more jump and Phanef could made one triple and team Canada will be ahead France ;)
But France deserve medal for there team spirit :)

Shayii
04-21-2012, 09:55 AM
:lol:LMAO at Team Canada's display of their 'love' for this competition. and Scott was hilarious! I really got a kick out of that. And I loved seeing Aliona and Robin there--he's so funny! I believe they trained out of Toronto or Barrie at one time earlier in their career. Yay Meagan and Eric!

Tessa's interactions with Cynthia are very sweet. Team Canada may be a bit boring in their K&C, but they sure give great hugs. and I love Mervin Tran (who is Amelie Lacoste's boyfriend, btw). I met him and he is soooooo nice! anyways, nice to see so much support between the skaters.

Thanks for that pic, pani--very cute!
I know Tessa was so sweet! And I think Patrick might have a crush on her lol, they way he ran to seat down too after Tessa sat next to Cynthia :lol:.

Bournekraatzfan
04-21-2012, 10:11 AM
I know Tessa was so sweet! And I think Patrick might have a crush on her lol, they way he ran to seat down too after Tessa sat next to Cynthia :lol:.

Tessa is a sweetheart...you can see it in those little interactions with other skaters, coaches, the flower girls, etc.
and omg, I also think Patrick and Tessa would make a very handsome couple, but they are both dating other people. too bad.

Bournekraatzfan
04-21-2012, 10:16 AM
Tran is funny :D
Girls from Canada had so bad skating... Lacost need one more jump and Phanef could made one triple and team Canada will be ahead France ;)
But France deserve medal for there team spirit :)

He is funny:D
so sad for Amelie and Cynthia...they are both very talented. I hope they come back with a vengeance.
France has the K&C I most want to be at. especially with Brian giving out kisses;)

jl22aries
04-21-2012, 10:18 AM
France has the K&C I most want to be at. especially with Brian giving out kisses;)

Get in line, sister :lol:

pani
04-21-2012, 10:42 AM
Congrats, Team Japon! Its so great they could made this after all what happened in last season. :kickass:
Congrats to team Canada with bronze! (and without skaters in ladies).
Could Rochett retun into competition?