PDA

View Full Version : Virtue/Moir #16: You can't blame me for feeling amorous

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68

nuge
04-02-2012, 11:06 AM
YES :(

No zzzz

rvi5
04-02-2012, 12:53 PM
ITA. Not only do I find the claim that they haven't improved at all highly inaccurate, I also find it more than a touch disrespectful.
If V/M had stagnated since 2010, while D/W have consistently improved, then shouldn't D/W have left V/M in their dust long ago? Are these people suggesting V/M are only getting-by on politics? (people appear to love the drama of conspiracy theories :rolleyes:)

V/M and D/W have crossed paths four times in competition (not counting the V/M withdrawal, since it was inconclusive). Of those competitions, both have won two each. A testament that both couples appear to be evenly matched in their differing styles.

P.S. I have noticed many people (on both sides) appear to have difficulty using IMO. If I were to edit copies of all these posts and insert IMO where required, it would become a full time job. (although perhaps people may begin to get the idea). Maybe someone can write a script to automatically insert IMO at the beginning of every sentence posted? j/k ;)

clarie
04-02-2012, 01:39 PM
Proustable......what an awsome suggestion. I checked it out, and it's such an uplifting piece of music, I posted it on my "facebook". I will also post the link here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qmXMA34CeoQ. I hope someone will suggest it to them.

Sahararainfall
04-02-2012, 02:36 PM
Proustable......what an awsome suggestion. I checked it out, and it's such an uplifting piece of music, I posted it on my "facebook". I will also post the link here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qmXMA34CeoQ. I hope someone will suggest it to them.

Oh yes universe please. Someone, everyone, suggest this to them..Please. Song ought to be perfect if they keep talking about the "twilight" of their careers (which is so weird to hear from a 22 and 24 year old kids).

walei
04-02-2012, 02:47 PM
Let's start a campaign and try to make sure they at least hear that beautiful piece of music ! I can only imagine what a magnificent dance they will have with it.

Also, I find it too bad D/W fan are starting to make stuff up that even Tessa & Scott don't think they should have won to justify the lower score from D/W and gloss over the fact the the rivalry is really now all down to technical merits.

Both teams trained to get level 4s. V/M are relieved that they did manage to get enough levels to win, and somehow to some D/W fans that came off as feeling undeserved... Anything to make them feel better I guess.

puglover
04-02-2012, 02:59 PM
What is the idea that Tessa and Scott agreed they didn't deserve to win based on? All I have heard and read is that they acknowledged they thought it was not their best outing for FF, stated right after they finished skating. As winning is relative and they skated after Davis and White, I doubt they had even seen what they were being compared to.

martyross
04-02-2012, 03:25 PM
wow...icelandic rock? it sounds good and very TessaScottesque. i'll post the link on Scott's facebook although it will be obvious that my English is poor. :D

pani
04-02-2012, 03:55 PM
Pani is there :D
It was amazing WCh - so many great perfomances, standing ovations, beautifull programs.
Why not try to simpy enjoy this moment, when we have so many great skaters?
I dont want to read all that camments - i dont care :D
And i am so happy T-S will compete in Sochi - the best news from them! I will be happy if they will use Pink Floyd for next season - yay!

PashaFan
04-02-2012, 04:05 PM
No zzzz

I get the feeling that whatever I say you would feel the opposite. So :P

martyross
04-02-2012, 04:20 PM
Welcome back, Pani!

This is the message for Scott:
"Dear Scott and Tessa, we fans from FSUniverse wish to congratulate you for the well-deserved victory in Nice! We are all incredibly proud of all your achievements this year. Also, we are so happy and grateful that you guys plan to compete in the next season! :-) In case you guys will be looking for ideas in the next months, some of us would like to suggest you a beautiful music piece by the icelandic band Sigur Rós. The name of the song is "Hoppipolla" :-) (link) We wish you both a nice rest and an amazing summer! Thank you for reading! MUCH LOVE!"

pani
04-02-2012, 04:28 PM
Good message, martyross!
But skaters never use music, wich they could found in open internet pages. ;)

Sahararainfall
04-02-2012, 04:34 PM
Then let's all delete all the posts regarding that request and refer to it from now on as the music that shall not be named. :lol: Welcome back pani, glad you had a great time!

walei
04-02-2012, 04:37 PM
Welcome back, Pani!

This is the message for Scott:
"Dear Scott and Tessa, we fans from FSUniverse wish to congratulate you for the well-deserved victory in Nice! We are all incredibly proud of all your achievements this year. Also, we are so happy and grateful that you guys plan to compete in the next season! :-) In case you guys will be looking for ideas in the next months, some of us would like to suggest you a beautiful music piece by the icelandic band Sigur Rós. The name of the song is "Hoppipolla" :-) (link) We wish you both a nice rest and an amazing summer! Thank you for reading! MUCH LOVE!"

Nice! Maybe we should also write to Skate Canada or Tracy Wilson/PJ/whoever too haha.

I am such a long time fan of Sigur Ros (can't wait for the upcoming album in May!!) Can't believe I haven't thought of their music when pondering what music Tessa and Scott should do for their FD.

pani
04-02-2012, 04:41 PM
Then let's all delete all the posts regarding that request and refer to it as the music that shall not be named. :lol: Welcome back pani, glad you had a great time!

:lol:
Thanks!

Emdee
04-02-2012, 05:43 PM
Welcome back Pani!
You must have been ecstatic when they won. Missed you on the board.
I will be seeing them at CSOI next month and looking forward to that very much.