PDA

View Full Version : Virtue/Moir #16: You can't blame me for feeling amorous

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68

pani
04-20-2012, 01:09 PM
We should prepare ourselves for an unhappy pani :lol:
I am so happy at least the best team ever won this competition with best ever FD :) They are like Thorwill-Dean, who had all 6.0 at 1984 OG in FD. They had two 9.9 - this will be all 10th in Sochi, i am sure. :D I am happy i saw this most beautifull ice dancer ever - Meryl Davis. She is SO BEAUTIFUll, she is perfect, her lines is perfection. Charlie.. Or, Charlie with this blond haits, i wish to have childrens with him - he is most beautifull man i ever saw and how he dance - better, then Dean for sure.
This were best day in figure skating.
And i hope Meryl will merry Takahashi at WTT :D
And how Scott could say this? I cant even look at him anymore.
So now i will stop annoy you and go to re-watch Meryl and Charlie FD durin 1000 times per day :hat1:
Live in piece and love your Gods.
Now i start support Krylova and Zhulin - people, who wish return beautie in FS. Maybe one day they will win over "Zuevas beautie". maybe no. Will see.

martyross
04-20-2012, 01:27 PM
I am so happy at least the best team ever won this competition with best ever FD :) They are like Thorwill-Dean, who had all 6.0 at 1984 OG in FD. They had two 9.9 - this will be all 10th in Sochi, i am sure. :D I am happy i saw this most beautifull ice dancer ever - Meryl Davis. She is SO BEAUTIFUll, she is perfect, her lines is perfection. Charlie.. Or, Charlie with this blond haits, i wish to have childrens with him - he is most beautifull man i ever saw and how he dance - better, then Dean for sure.
So now i will stop annoy you and go to re-watch Meryl and Charlie FD durin 1000 times per day :hat1:
Now i start support Krylova and Zhulin - people, who wish return beautie in FS. Maybe one day they will win over "Zuevas beautie". maybe no. Will see.
Amen! ^^

a56
04-20-2012, 01:30 PM
No one seems to care much for this event, but when Scott says what is on everyone's mind, he'll get accused of being a sore loser. But, you know, the way he said it, it was more of a deadpan delivery than anything else.
Exactly. I don't think any of the skaters really wanted to spend 3 more weeks after worlds training and practicing for this cheesefest so they don't completely flop all over the place. They also had to take two more long plane rides plus deal with jet lag yet again. If you win, it doesn't really matter, and if you lose, it doesn't really matter, except for the prize money. Scott was just very irritated at having to go to a mandatory (I think) cheesefest after hitting such an apex at worlds. After such a long, draining season traveling everywhere, competitors just want to relax. I'm sure that figure skating fans on FSU, the judges, and event officials who love getting free trips all over the world love the WTT, but I don't think that enthusiasm necessarily extends to many of the skaters themselves. I really respect Scott even more for his honesty.

martyross
04-20-2012, 01:31 PM
i think too that was the best performance of Funny Face (still adore Finlandia though!). Doing those incredibly difficult things on the ice and looking as they're picniking on the clouds! Love love love this dance, so perfect, glamorous and unforgettable! And if i may add, I LOVE YOU SCOTT!!!

clarie
04-20-2012, 01:35 PM

:lol::lol: Oh Pani, you are priceless!!! Don't forget though, Tessa and Scott are still Olympic Gold Medalists and two time World Champions. This competition is just a cheesefest and means nothing. In two weeks it will be forgotten. You can bet that if they have this comp at the Olympics, the players will arrive prepared and not withdrawing from Worlds.

Jammers
04-20-2012, 01:37 PM
The problem i have is he insulted the Japanese with his idiotic remarks. I'm fine with someone speaking their mind but that was not cool.

martyross
04-20-2012, 01:41 PM
The problem i have is he insulted the Japanese with his idiotic remarks.

hey, you're being copycat, Shayii said this first. anything original to say? :D

IoanaC
04-20-2012, 01:57 PM
The problem i have is he insulted the Japanese with his idiotic remarks. I'm fine with someone speaking their mind but that was not cool.

In Vancouver, after failing to skate at his best at yet another Olympics, Brian Joubert was so disappointed that he exclaimed "Putain de Jeux Olympiques de merde!". Quite strong words. Yet I don't remember anyone claiming that he insulted the Olympic Games or the International Olympic Committee as an institution. If Scott's words had been said by Maxim Trankov or another non-pc skater, everybody would just be making fun right now. Maybe you ought to get off your high horse just a bit.

algonquin
04-20-2012, 02:13 PM
Calm down, Scott said that he hated "this EVENT". That would be true if the WTT were skated in Japan, Canada or Timbuktu. He should be more guarded & careful, but you don't need to make a mountain out of a molehill.

I wonder if the Canadian team was down before they started skating. They knew that could not win with our dismal ladies.

bmcg
04-20-2012, 02:43 PM
Jammers hates V&M and Patrick Chan. You can't reasonably debate anything with a person who hates.

walei
04-20-2012, 02:51 PM
LOL and I thought you didn't have a sense of humour Pani.

Maybe it's just me being Canadian, but I feel out of all the 2012 World Champs, Patrick, Tessa and Scott, were getting the most scrutiny over the season. Scott obviously didn't care too much about the event and Patrick looked visibly tired and total lack of spark in the FS. They fought really hard on and off the ice to get the crown jewel of the season and it's totally understandable for them to be off here at the WTT.

Also, the ones that have most of the problems are the haterz. Haters gonna hate. Adam Rippon says he would kill Axel Paulsen if he were alive and people had a good laugh (for the record I thought the comment was hilarious). People just need to chill.

spikydurian
04-20-2012, 02:52 PM
As for Scott's comment, I wish he didn't say that on camera but won't lose to much sleep over it. New thread title: V/M#17, Hating to Skate in a Piss Off Event :EVILLE:
:lol:

walei
04-20-2012, 02:57 PM
I hope everyone enjoyed the event! Even though it wasn't their best performance, I still enjoyed seeing Funny Face again. I just love that program to pieces and am sad to see it go.

I know the PCS is surprising, but I did notice that Tessa had a stumble/loss of balance in the S'Wonderful section. This, I imagine, resulted in a mandatory deduction of 0.5 in the category of Skating Skills, and likely affected their Linking Footwork/Movement mark as well.

Bournekraatzfan, the voice of reason comes to rescue!! :kickass:

Something for V/M to work on next year, AVOID THE STUMBLES!!!

sequins
04-20-2012, 02:59 PM
I watched the 'comment' and big friggin' deal. I took it as 'I am exhausted, I'm not use to this, I just did Worlds, why the heck do we have this competition now.' kinda comment. It's so childish and ridiculous to insinuate it's somehow against Japan. GMAFB. While not a bad idea, it's an ill timed event and although Scott said it I bet 95% of the skaters agree.Can they not try to tie it in wih Worlds somehow? Might be a better option. Oh well haters hate away, Scott and Tessa still rock.

sequins
04-20-2012, 03:00 PM
New thread title: V/M#17, Hating to Skate in a Piss Off Event :EVILLE:

:rofl: