PDA

View Full Version : Virtue/Moir #16: You can't blame me for feeling amorous

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68

jl22aries
04-20-2012, 09:29 AM
Oh I am braced for it! As soon as he said it, my mouth dropped. Well that answers that!

Man, what a season. I love them still, love them always. I hope they really rest up over the summer and remember how awesome they are. If I were them, I wouldn't know where to muster the motivation. But that's why I'm not a world class athlete.

twinktwink
04-20-2012, 09:29 AM
The performance was GORGEOUS and I have to say I loved the angles that the director of the event picked out at times. Probably my favourite performance of Funny Face. I'm not going to worry about the score, they looked great out there.

We should prepare ourselves for an unhappy pani :lol:

jl22aries
04-20-2012, 09:30 AM
And I am definitely staying the hell out of the landmine threads, really don't want my skatebuzz killed.

twinktwink
04-20-2012, 09:35 AM
:lol::lol::lol::lol: Ok I went back to watch where he said that and yep I heard it. The way he said it though wasn't mean spirited, it was more nonchalant. :lol: Still it makes me laugh because I know that most people are going to be screwing over it but its funny that its Scott again.

jl22aries
04-20-2012, 09:37 AM
:lol::lol::lol::lol: Ok I went back to watch where he said that and yep I heard it. The way he said it though wasn't mean spirited, it was more nonchalant. :lol: Still it makes me laugh because I know that most people are going to be screwing over it but its funny that its Scott again.

Yeah I gasped. And also laughed. It IS funny. Oh he's in sooo much trouble! What an exciting season they've given us. Le sigh.

walei
04-20-2012, 09:38 AM
I am not that sad over the loss but more anxious for the incoming Pani meltdown until V/M's next win against D/W... which will be months away O_O

Shayii
04-20-2012, 09:41 AM
I'll be honest right now what he said marred their performance for me. I can't defend that, he needs to keep his anger in check and Tessa should learn how to reign him in...sorry :(.

twinktwink
04-20-2012, 09:44 AM
Yeah I gasped. And also laughed. It IS funny. Oh he's in sooo much trouble! What an exciting season they've given us. Le sigh.

:lol: I'm still laughing the more I think about it. People are going to take it to the extreme but it clearly wasn't said in the heat of anger or even in an angry tone. I'm taking it in the way of 'man I just put everything out there and I'm tired as hell and now I'm deflated'. Its what I would expect from an athlete, any athlete within any sport but especially one where you're being judged on what you do. I wouldn't have a problem with D/W saying anything like that or anyone else. I expect it from top athletes, be disappointed that you lost, its ok you're allowed.

ddtpdx
04-20-2012, 09:45 AM
well, the score details are up.
they got killed on PCS and GOE
which more than erased their lead in levels (1 more level 4 than D&W - the circular step)

i won't make any other comments until i have another look at the program and the scoring...don't want to follow in Scott's footsteps and say 'i hate this event', LOL

jl22aries
04-20-2012, 09:48 AM
:lol: I'm still laughing the more I think about it. People are going to take it to the extreme but it clearly wasn't said in the heat of anger or even in an angry tone.

I know!!! Same wavelength, I am with you. But oyvey, this is like fodder for the rabid FSU crazies, it's going to keep em going all through the off season.

In that light, thank you Scott.

twinktwink
04-20-2012, 09:50 AM
I'll be honest right now what he said marred their performance for me. I can't defend that, he needs to keep his anger in check and Tessa should learn how to reign him in...sorry :(.

I understand but I can't say I wouldn't have said the exact same thing if I had been in his position so I can't get mad at him for it. These days a person can't say anything that isn't totally PC which is a shame. He's a proud Canadian and wants to do the best for his country and was probably wanting to bring a victory for the team when the event started, being their captain and all.

twinktwink
04-20-2012, 09:53 AM
New thread title suggestion : Virtue/Moir #17: Oh we really hate FSU or something like that :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Sorry couldn't help myself :lol:

Jammers
04-20-2012, 09:54 AM
If Scott didn't want to skate in this cheesefest he could have stayed home. He just comes off like a sore loser when things don't go his way. Nice way to lead Scott.

ddtpdx
04-20-2012, 09:55 AM
I understand but I can't say I wouldn't have said the exact same thing if I had been in his position so I can't get mad at him for it. These days a person can't say anything that isn't totally PC which is a shame. He's a proud Canadian and wants to do the best for his country and was probably wanting to bring a victory for the team when the event started, being their captain and all.

being pc is overrated...given the option of being stranded on an island with someone who is always pc and someone like Scott, i'd pick the latter any day:lol:

jl22aries
04-20-2012, 09:55 AM
If Scott didn't want to skate in this cheesefest he could have stayed home. He just comes off like a sore loser when things don't go his way. Nice way to lead Scott.

A new thread poster! Welcome to our VM family!