PDA

View Full Version : Virtue/Moir #16: You can't blame me for feeling amorous

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68

walei
04-20-2012, 03:07 AM
Apparently Scott is the team captain for Canada.

He really needs to get on it and bring out some team spirits. Someone hand team Canada those nifty moose heads like the ones they had during the closing ceremony of Vancouver 2010!!!

Shayii
04-20-2012, 03:25 AM
Apparently Scott is the team captain for Canada.

He really needs to get on it and bring out some team spirits. Someone hand team Canada those nifty moose heads like the ones they had during the closing ceremony of Vancouver 2010!!!
Yea Scott is team captain, Skate Canada said so. Honestly I can't imagine Tessa jumping around and being "silly" so I think the most we'll get from her is clapping. But yea it looks like team Canada could care less about team spirit. Maybe they feel like they're not gonna win and could care less. Team Russia only had two people cheering on their team though :lol:.

walei
04-20-2012, 03:35 AM
Yea Scott is team captain, Skate Canada said so. Honestly I can't imagine Tessa jumping around and being "silly" so I think the most we'll get from her is clapping. But yea it looks like team Canada could care less about team spirit. Maybe they feel like they're not gonna win and could care less. Team Russia only had two people cheering on their team though :lol:.

:lol: and the common link between Canada and Russia is a VERY weak singles (Ladiezz for Canada and Men for Russia).

Though I think Tessa can work it if she wants to, like she did during the gala in 4CC when they were being introduced. Scott...not so much :lol:

lavenderblue
04-20-2012, 03:46 AM
Interview after SD

“It felt great,” said Moir. “It has been tricky gearing back up for this competition. We had to regroup after Worlds and get focused for this. That was challenging, but once we started in our program today, we had such good energy. We came right out of the gate, which I was proud of, because usually when we do that we have a good program. That’s exactly what happened. We finished strong and we felt it definitely was one of the best of the year.”

Where is this from?

Shayii
04-20-2012, 03:55 AM
Where is this from?

http://www.goldenskate.com/2012/04/davis-and-white-win-short-dance-at-world-team-trophy/

lavenderblue
04-20-2012, 03:58 AM
http://www.goldenskate.com/2012/04/davis-and-white-win-short-dance-at-world-team-trophy/

Ah, thanks.

Shayii
04-20-2012, 04:01 AM
:lol: and the common link between Canada and Russia is a VERY weak singles (Ladiezz for Canada and Men for Russia).

Though I think Tessa can work it if she wants to, like she did during the gala in 4CC when they were being introduced. Scott...not so much :lol:

Well I just watched some of team Canada's reaction in the kiss n cry again and and I'm not sure I would exactly say they lack team spirit. I think the other teams (except Russia) are just completely going out of their way to be amusing/enthusiastic and team Canada just wants to stand there and clap, so they are being supportive of their teammates they are just boring with it.

maggylyn
04-20-2012, 04:43 AM
Well I just watched some of team Canada's reaction in the kiss n cry again and and I'm not sure I would exactly say they lack team spirit. I think the other teams (except Russia) are just completely going out of their way to be amusing/enthusiastic and team Canada just wants to stand there and clap, so they are being supportive of their teammates they are just boring with it.

I agree they aren't really lacking team spirit, I think it's because all they have are some Canadian flags and compared to some of the other teams it seems boring.

They need some silly props to play around with, not just flags. We already know they're the team from Canada, it doesn't just have to be about flags. IMO.

ETA:
Well, what do I know. I was just reading the WTT threads in the Kiss and Cry and people that were there live are saying the Canadian team really was less than cheerful. I had not thought so from the youtube stuff I watched, but it seems they really do need to do something to bring on the perk. They could take their cues from Meagan Duhamel, she was the one having all the fun.

Shayii
04-20-2012, 08:07 AM
I agree they aren't really lacking team spirit, I think it's because all they have are some Canadian flags and compared to some of the other teams it seems boring.

They need some silly props to play around with, not just flags. We already know they're the team from Canada, it doesn't just have to be about flags. IMO.

ETA:
Well, what do I know. I was just reading the WTT threads in the Kiss and Cry and people that were there live are saying the Canadian team really was less than cheerful. I had not thought so from the youtube stuff I watched, but it seems they really do need to do something to bring on the perk. They could take their cues from Meagan Duhamel, she was the one having all the fun.
Well only the singles ladies skaters are in the k n c today. Everybody else is probably getting ready for their segment (though some of the other teams did have all their skaters in the k n c). And team Russia are more lively than they were yesterday so hopefully they rub off on team Canada too lol. The FD is gonna start in 15 min I think, but not sure I'm gonna make it till they skate, I'll try to. Good luck Tessa and Scott!

twinktwink
04-20-2012, 08:15 AM
The FD is gonna start in 15 min I think, but not sure I'm gonna make it till they skate, I'll try to. Good luck Tessa and Scott!

I hope you manage to stay awake and see the FD live :) One thing that's been fun is to see all the time differences each of us are dealing with in order to watch Tessa and Scott live. For me its just after 8am so its not bad at all. Its funny to think that I'm just getting out of bed and you haven't been to sleep yet :lol: Oh the life of an uber.

Bournekraatzfan
04-20-2012, 08:40 AM
well, we know which team won't be winning the team spirit trophy...

...I was just reading the WTT threads in the Kiss and Cry and people that were there live are saying the Canadian team really was less than cheerful. I had not thought so from the youtube stuff I watched, but it seems they really do need to do something to bring on the perk. They could take their cues from Meagan Duhamel, she was the one having all the fun.

Meagan for captain! (or at least co-captain:)) and get some pom-poms or something

Shayii
04-20-2012, 09:08 AM
well, we know which team won't be winning the team spirit trophy...

Meagan for captain! (or at least co-captain:)) and get some pom-poms or something
You guys what if they are having fun, but that's the way they look when they're having fun haha :lol:.

Shayii
04-20-2012, 09:24 AM
The best performance of FF!! But the score was kinda low and Scott said he hated the event, so everybody get ready for damage control tomorrow lol...oh Scott (sigh).

twinktwink
04-20-2012, 09:26 AM
The best performance of FF!! But the score was kinda low and Scott said he hated the event, so everybody get ready for damage control tomorrow lol...oh Scott (sigh).

:lol: when did Scott say that? :lol: I missed that.

walei
04-20-2012, 09:28 AM
Wow V/M got shafted in the PCS. Wonder what happened...