PDA

View Full Version : Virtue/Moir #16: You can't blame me for feeling amorous

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68

pani
04-19-2012, 04:47 PM
and even if it was true I guess their 'BIG PLAN' isn't really working all that well is it?

And you saw Z-Sh look happy at WCh? :D OK, i will stop this, if i couldnt post something good about V-M amd must all the time show my love to best ice dancers evere :D

puglover
04-19-2012, 04:51 PM
I love our fan Pani. I don't know of too many people who follow Tessa and Scott with the dedication and adoration that she does. Perhaps she is more suspicious of poliks(?) because she has seen a lot more of it in her time in the sport. If there is tension in the Canada team, I doubt it has anything to do with fans. I kind of think it worked against Tessa and Scott to have a latin short dance right after their fantastic and hot free dance from last year. It was smokin when they had to pull up at - was it 4 continents? which just whetted out appetites for more and then it was so hot at worlds and dynamite at Stars on Ice when I saw them live. They just about brought the house down with it. I understand why they kept parts of it for the new short dance, but for me it never had the excitement of the freedance/exhibition version. I still think Tessa and Scott do latin movement and heat amazing without it looking frenetic.

sap5
04-19-2012, 04:52 PM
And you saw Z-Sh look happy at WCh? :D OK, i will stop this, if i couldnt post something good about V-M amd must all the time show my love to best ice dancers evere :D

:lol: I love how if anyone says anything critical about V/M in this thread, you call them a V/M hater and demand that this thread say nothing about positive things about V/M. But as soon as they aren't in first place, you criticize them and every choice they've made and think that's okay.

antmanb
04-19-2012, 04:56 PM
I love our fan Pani. I don't know of too many people who follow Tessa and Scott with the dedication and adoration that she does.

Maybe because people with that levelof obsession end up in jail and/or with a restraining order against them :rofl:

sequins
04-19-2012, 04:58 PM
So you think Z/S didn't 'look' happy in your opinion so you know for a fact they weren't happy. You're a mind reader now? This nonesense about C/L, it's just ridiculous, why all the drama all the time? You seemed actually happy after Worlds and of course did a complete 180 on your attitude now because of one meaningless comp. you've gone the other 180 and you're all back to the negative, I just don't get it and I'm not sure I want to.

sap5
04-19-2012, 05:03 PM
http://www.durhamregion.com/sports/article/1337758--virtue-and-moir-lead-stars-on-ice-into-oshawa

Although headed their separate ways from training in Michigan last week, Virtue home to Windsor and Moir to Ilderton, Ont., the two have spent countless hours together since first being paired by Moir's aunt 15 years ago.

Tessa's home is Windsor now? I thought she just said last week that he home was London?

aka_gerbil
04-19-2012, 05:08 PM
http://www.durhamregion.com/sports/article/1337758--virtue-and-moir-lead-stars-on-ice-into-oshawa

Tessa's home is Windsor now? I thought she just said last week that he home was London?

I have a feeling that someone made a bit of an error while writing and Tessa will be surpised to find that her home is now in Windsor. ;)

bmcg
04-19-2012, 05:11 PM
Doesn't Tessa go to school in Windsor?

pani
04-19-2012, 05:11 PM
Maybe because people with that levelof obsession end up in jail and/or with a restraining order against them :rofl:

Yes, i am slept under Scott, next time Tessa doors and follow them arround the World, envy? :D
Yes, i was happy after WCh, because of great competition and Nice is Nice. But i didnt said nothing about how good Z-Sh were with V-M after they won gold OK. I really need to stop this now :D

aka_gerbil
04-19-2012, 05:13 PM
Doesn't Tessa go to school in Windsor?

Yes.

I'm guessing the reporter came across that piece of information and somehow ended up concluding that she's from Windsor.

walei
04-19-2012, 05:15 PM
Yes, i am slept under Scott, next time Tessa doors and follow them arround the World, envy? :D
Yes, i was happy after WCh, because of great competition and Nice is Nice. But i didnt said nothing about how good Z-Sh were with V-M after they won gold OK. I really need to stop this now :D

Oh please do.

sap5
04-19-2012, 05:39 PM
Yes.

I'm guessing the reporter came across that piece of information and somehow ended up concluding that she's from Windsor.

Either that, or "going separate ways" sounds more convincing when you don't name London and Ilderton. ;)

VarBar
04-19-2012, 07:49 PM
Why in singles Costner and Chan with mistakes could have best score, even season best score, when V-M soon will have Capeliini-Lanotte score?.

Because Pani, as I actually learned from you, Skate Canada is throwing all their support behind Chan and couldn't care less for Tessa and Scott, adding to the international conspiracy against V/M. But don't you think it would have made more sense for the conspirators to act at the World Championships rather than World Team Trophy?:confused:

And of course Carolina is being propped by Cinquanta.;)

Btw, what place did V/M finish in at 2009 WTT?

sap5
04-19-2012, 07:57 PM
Btw, what place did V/M finish in at 2009 WTT?

Second to Belbin/Agosto.

Bournekraatzfan
04-19-2012, 08:02 PM
Ok I've read about this lady (Tarasova?) wanting to write a letter to ISU complaining about Worlds placement. What's her deal and what's this all about anyways?

This is Tarasova:TT1:
I love TAT, but I'm not sure how familiar she is with the rules and requirements for Code of Points in ice dance. She tends to be swayed by her emotional reaction to a program, from what I know.