PDA

View Full Version : Virtue/Moir #16: You can't blame me for feeling amorous

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68

pani
04-15-2012, 11:08 PM
Yes, i read both her interviews. And i like one, where journalist ask: "Did V-M win, because Tessa is recognized beauty, when Meryl is not everyone cup of tea". It was really stupod question i think. But Anjelika show her class :)

elle123
04-15-2012, 11:25 PM
Agree :D
Just watch SD and FD at British Eurosport. I like, that commentators changed there minds and love FF at the end of the season at WCh :) They said so many good words about Tessa and Scott. :swoon:
And in SD they were so hot :hat1:

I think the more you see their programs, the more you appreciate them. The complexities and nuances in their programs are just unreal. Also, there's their thrive for perfection - I'll see something in their program and think "wow, that's great", just for them to come out with something better.

I don't think I can ever gush enough about their artistry and their talent. Sorry to be all mushy, but I just feel lucky to have seen them throughout their career and I'm psyched that they plan to stick around for Sochi.

martyross
04-16-2012, 01:12 AM
i've sent the link to skate canada and man, i was so nervous that at first i typed half of the words wrong,like, "Tesda Birtue anf Sbott Moit" or worse. well, fingers crossed that they at least come across the piece! oh and i think Anjelika Krylova would LOVE to get them so maybe that’s why she’s been saying lovely things on them since worlds.

Golightly
04-16-2012, 01:54 AM
It's funny that she says that Scott is the leader, because when you see them rehearsing you get the opposite impression. Then again, it has to do with the impression people get based on their personalities. Scott is an incredible ice dancer, but if Tessa didn't match him, this team would not be anywhere near as great.

frisette70
04-16-2012, 02:16 AM
i think this piece could be good for a classic ballet at the olympics :D
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R7ixGAOwCiQ&feature=youtube_gdata_player
schubert's trio in the dramatic version made for "Barry Lyndon".
subtle, passionate and the judges might like it. i can totally see it in a balletic routine!
ONE CAN DREAM!

Love this!!!

The Accordion
04-16-2012, 03:30 AM
Love this!!!

Do you think a petition would have any weight? :)

flowerpower
04-16-2012, 03:33 AM
It's funny that she says that Scott is the leader, because when you see them rehearsing you get the opposite impression. Then again, it has to do with the impression people get based on their personalities. Scott is an incredible ice dancer, but if Tessa didn't match him, this team would not be anywhere near as great.

I think that Tessa is more the choreographer and Scott the technician, so in that gala practice (where Tessa likely created the choreography) she may appear to be the leader, but I believe Marina once said in an interview that Scott is more the leader on-ice.

What's great though, is the give-and-take IMO. They both seem to work fluidly, supporting each other and sharing leadership as needed.

zilam98
04-16-2012, 03:38 AM
subtle, passionate and the judges might like it. i can totally see it in a balletic routine!
ONE CAN DREAM!

on that note, parts of the music has a marching rhythm, which might be a good mix with a melancholic sounding polka--if there is one. it might not be a bad idea for them to try a more melancholic choice of polka music if they dislike the perkiness that a traditional piece requires.

Bournekraatzfan
04-16-2012, 03:54 AM
on that note, parts of the music has a marching rhythm, which might be a good mix with a melancholic sounding polka--if there is one. it might not be a bad idea for them to try a more melancholic choice of polka music if they dislike the perkiness that a traditional piece requires.

The thought of using a more melancholic polka never occurred to me--great idea!

Bournekraatzfan
04-16-2012, 03:59 AM
Agree :D
Just watch SD and FD at British Eurosport. I like, that commentators changed there minds and love FF at the end of the season at WCh :) They said so many good words about Tessa and Scott. :swoon:
And in SD they were so hot :hat1:

and did you see the Brit Eurosport version of the ex? They said "back where they belong--gold medal winners," or something to that effect. and they really enjoyed the performance and complimented them on their range.

Shayii
04-16-2012, 06:21 AM
ONE CAN DREAM!
This is so pretty! Ugh there's all this great suggestions out there, but what are the chances they will see these and use them. Maybe we should take up a collection and try to bribe them with it lol.

Quote from Krylova interview posted in her thread (courtesy quiqie)
Wow those are some high praises. I hope Tessa and Scott know how much they are respected. And I've noticed that while they both get praise, Scott seems to get more. I think they're both equally great.

Did you saw how after award ceremony Anjelika congrats Tessa and then Scott? She looked so happy and was so warm with them :)

Yea I saw that, it was so cute too at the end when she ran to take pics of them before they took off their medals and left the ice.

jl22aries
04-16-2012, 06:27 AM
I think that Tessa is more the choreographer and Scott the technician, so in that gala practice (where Tessa likely created the choreography) she may appear to be the leader, but I believe Marina once said in an interview that Scott is more the leader on-ice.

What's great though, is the give-and-take IMO. They both seem to work fluidly, supporting each other and sharing leadership as needed.

These athletes deserve medals for building what seems to be a truly functional, symbiotic, constructive, personally and creatively fulfilling partnership. SO FREAKING DIFFICULT to build this quality of partnership.

And what makes it more remarkable is that they have to work on it, constantly, as their relationship and environs are ever evolving. It's not just this magical thing that clicks into place every day all the time. It's commendable beyond words their ability to know when that connection needs extra focus and then to devote their efforts to partnership building.

This is one of the things that makes partnership sports particularly interesting....there is this extra considerable dimension factoring in the success of the team.

pani
04-16-2012, 09:11 AM

Anjelika said about this (at least in different interview), that Tessa very well approaches to Scott and that compare to team form USA, V-M have special connection with music and each other.
I think it was another people, who all time talking good words only about Scott ;)
One more funny thing. Scott start this season with "intense" joke :D And all this season become "intense" and after WCh they used this word too often. I wish to be in Canton in see - how things are going :D
I hope Scott will choose another key word for next season ;) For example "out of the box", "innovation", "relaxed", "enjoy".

and did you see the Brit Eurosport version of the ex? They said "back where they belong--gold medal winners," or something to that effect. and they really enjoyed the performance and complimented them on their range.
No, i didnt. Great to hear they was price so high be Eurosport commentators. :) This made me wonder, why some people made drama with overall competition results :D

pani
04-16-2012, 09:12 AM
i've sent the link to skate canada and man, i was so nervous that at first i typed half of the words wrong,like, "Tesda Birtue anf Sbott Moit" or worse. well, fingers crossed that they at least come across the piece! oh and i think Anjelika Krylova would LOVE to get them so maybe that’s why she’s been saying lovely things on them since worlds.

Thanks you for doing this. :) At least you try and will see, maybe they will like this music.

figuristka
04-16-2012, 10:02 AM
Last season i watched their program 'I Want To Hold Your Hand" but played the music "kissing you" romeo and juliet and love the chemistry :hat1:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xeRVabbPYno Ex
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IFVHliyGqBs kissing you music.