PDA

View Full Version : Virtue/Moir #16: You can't blame me for feeling amorous

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68

Golightly
04-12-2012, 02:51 PM
Those closeups of them hugging creep me out a bit. I feel like I'm intruding or something.

So, i never pay attention to WTT, but this time I think I will. Just for the fun of it really.

walei
04-12-2012, 03:01 PM
WOW that video on ISU's facebook page of Scott, Tessa and Patrick, Tessa is RADIANT!!

sequins
04-12-2012, 03:40 PM
Team Canada ready to go to WTT
http://www.facebook.com/isufigureskating

:lol: Oh Scott always the comedian.

martyross
04-12-2012, 07:01 PM
Tessa is RADIANT!!

she so resemble Nicole Kidman in Moulin Rouge.

elle123
04-12-2012, 09:38 PM
I love Tessa's hair like that. Her entire outfit is reminiscent of their golden waltz SD, which is one of my all-time favourite costume of hers.

iggie
04-13-2012, 12:15 AM
Thanks! It sounds like they're in car, I wonder who is driving lol.
ETA: Now that I just thought of it the interviewer did say they were on transit to Detroit.

Was this from an interview? I don't like this setup. I feel like the individual competitions should get first priority and they should have the team events after the individual competitions are done.

here (http://www.theglobeandmail.com/sports/more-sports/virtue-and-moir-sound-ready-to-commit-to-sochi/article2387600/?utm_medium=Feeds%3A+RSS%2FAtom&utm_source=Home&utm_content=2387600) is the link to the interview

The team event, which will be held before the individual competitions, features a male and female singles skater, plus a pairs and an ice dance team from each country.

Virtue and Moir weren't sold on the idea of skating the team event first, but with some convincing from their coach Marina Zueva, have slowly been warming up to it.

“Marina's perspective was that having the team event first would be a great chance for us to get out and feel the Olympic energy, feel the vibe ... almost like a warm-up before the individual competition,” Virtue said.

“Any time there is an Olympic medal on the line, I'm pretty competitive,” Moir added. “I know that I won't be able to sleep at night knowing it was us that lost the gold for Canada. So we're going to do everything we can to give the Canadians the best opportunity to win.”

iggie
04-13-2012, 01:42 AM
hm.

Shayii
04-13-2012, 05:38 AM
here (http://www.theglobeandmail.com/sports/more-sports/virtue-and-moir-sound-ready-to-commit-to-sochi/article2387600/?utm_medium=Feeds%3A+RSS%2FAtom&utm_source=Home&utm_content=2387600) is the link to the interview

The team event, which will be held before the individual competitions, features a male and female singles skater, plus a pairs and an ice dance team from each country.

Virtue and Moir weren't sold on the idea of skating the team event first, but with some convincing from their coach Marina Zueva, have slowly been warming up to it.

“Marina's perspective was that having the team event first would be a great chance for us to get out and feel the Olympic energy, feel the vibe ... almost like a warm-up before the individual competition,” Virtue said.

“Any time there is an Olympic medal on the line, I'm pretty competitive,” Moir added. “I know that I won't be able to sleep at night knowing it was us that lost the gold for Canada. So we're going to do everything we can to give the Canadians the best opportunity to win.”

Thanks for posting that iggie. I'm still not sold on the idea, but who cares what I think lol.

I don't think this has been posted yet: http://www.thelondoner.ca/ArticleDisplay.aspx?e=3532121

And that ISU video I love it even though it's only 23 sec long. I like the way they all interact. And yes Tessa looks amazing.

jl22aries
04-13-2012, 06:15 AM
Team Canada ready to go to WTT
http://www.facebook.com/isufigureskating

That clip made me so happy. It's short and almost immaterial but it also captures something of their youth, all bright eyed and beautiful.

pani
04-13-2012, 06:21 AM
I don't think this has been posted yet: http://www.thelondoner.ca/ArticleDisplay.aspx?e=3532121

Thanks! Tessa is shining :) Scott catch a cold?
I love when they are talking about next two years. I think we, there fans, didnt have time not thinking about "will they compete ot no" along time ago ;)

Bournekraatzfan
04-13-2012, 06:42 AM
Thanks for posting that iggie. I'm still not sold on the idea, but who cares what I think lol.

And that ISU video I love it even though it's only 23 sec long. I like the way they all interact. And yes Tessa looks amazing.

Thanks for this, Shayii! and thanks to everyone else who posted links!

I am glad they took some time to celebrate their world title and beautiful performances. I hope we get to see WTT!

Bournekraatzfan
04-13-2012, 06:42 AM
That clip made me so happy. It's short and almost immaterial but it also captures something of their youth, all bright eyed and beautiful.

so true

Shayii
04-13-2012, 08:33 AM
No problem guys.

Thanks! Tessa is shining :) Scott catch a cold?
I love when they are talking about next two years. I think we, there fans, didnt have time not thinking about "will they compete ot no" along time ago ;)
Yea I think he does. I think he always catches a cold after a major competition now that I think about it lol. And yes Pani we are lucky, I hope we can enjoy the next years two and avoid the stress we had this past season. You said you were going to the GPF that's going to be in Sochi? You're so lucky, how many times have you seen them live? I don't think I'll get the chance to :(. Well I guess I should say in competition live, I saw them at All That Skate LA.

clarie
04-13-2012, 12:34 PM
Thanks for all the "links" people. I think Tessa is so well spoken for someone so young, and she has a pleasant speaking voice...also, I can see Scott as a "trouble-maker" when he was a youngster :lol:.

pani
04-13-2012, 01:45 PM
No problem guys.

Yea I think he does. I think he always catches a cold after a major competition now that I think about it lol. And yes Pani we are lucky, I hope we can enjoy the next years two and avoid the stress we had this past season. You said you were going to the GPF that's going to be in Sochi? You're so lucky, how many times have you seen them live? I don't think I'll get the chance to :(. Well I guess I should say in competition live, I saw them at All That Skate LA.

I saw them at 3 WCh ;) At 2010 WCh in Torino i thought: "This is my first and the last WCh ever, i must enjoy every moment of skating".
Then WChre-placed into Moscow.
I didnt want go to Nice, but found cheap flight and one girl sold all event ticket.
Next year GPF is a plan - i dont need visa and could take week-end time to go :)
I hope, they will compete in LA one day. Maybe 4CC?