PDA

View Full Version : Dancing With The Stars, Season 14, Week Two

Pages : 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7

soxxy
03-27-2012, 02:56 AM
Finally, William gets a good vocal for his Quickstep. I just love Cheryl, and William kept up fairly well.

Scores:

9 7 9

Oh, Len!

danceronice
03-27-2012, 02:56 AM
Hm, another ACTUAL quickstep. However, he didn't stand up straight once.

And he's substantially less hot when he hasn't shaved.

danceronice
03-27-2012, 02:58 AM
Len was right. That wasn't very good, definitely NOT worth nines even the way they're throwing them around. Poor posture, poor connection.

Garden Kitty
03-27-2012, 03:00 AM
William was a bit heavy and messy, but he was better than I expected for this number.

Twizzler
03-27-2012, 03:06 AM
Did Brooke Burke get work done between last week and this week?? Her face wasn't moving and her eyes seemed to be slanted waaaayy up???

Cheylana
03-27-2012, 05:13 AM
I have to admit, Katherine was great and looks to be the front-runner. I'm going to predict Fish Face gets his third MBT this season.

kwanfan1818
03-27-2012, 06:34 AM
I wish they'd team up Ballas and Hough with partners who don't have high energy. I would have loved to see what either of them would have come up with for Gladys Knight for example.

I just wish I knew which one of my half-dozen favorites needed my measly pack of votes.

Glide2
03-27-2012, 08:01 AM
Katherine -

"He wanted me to shake my naughty bits!" :rofl: :rofl:

BaileyCatts
03-27-2012, 08:18 AM
Why must Mark always dance so over the top? :shuffle: They were done, and I hadn't even realized Katherine was dancing, and she's one of the best of the Stars. Mark's antics draw my eye away from her and onto to him. Aren't they supposed to put the focus on the "Stars" they are dancing with? When I watched it again, Katherine was great, but the first time, I couldn't even notice her. Maybe its just me. :slinkaway

cruisin
03-27-2012, 02:16 PM
Did Brooke Burke get work done between last week and this week?? Her face wasn't moving and her eyes seemed to be slanted waaaayy up???

The slanted eyes looked like make-up - cat eye liner.

I know this is not nice, but what was going on with Cheryl's dress? It looked like there was padding on her hips. And I don't mean the padding was her. It looked like there was some sort of weird line, just above her knees, where the dress cut in, unnaturally.

Nan
03-27-2012, 02:41 PM
I know this is not nice, but what was going on with Cheryl's dress?

All that really stood out for me was her black undies.

Cheylana
03-27-2012, 04:02 PM
Why must Mark always dance so over the top? :shuffle: They were done, and I hadn't even realized Katherine was dancing, and she's one of the best of the Stars. Mark's antics draw my eye away from her and onto to him. Aren't they supposed to put the focus on the "Stars" they are dancing with? When I watched it again, Katherine was great, but the first time, I couldn't even notice her. Maybe its just me. :slinkaway
Definitely not just you, it drives me crazy too!

barbk
03-27-2012, 04:16 PM
Cheryl's dress was really unflattering. Somebody in costuming did not like her this week.

And what is it with Mark's need to have ugly overclothes on his partner that get taken off in the first 10 seconds of the dance?

I wonder if Len got some feedback that he had to be nicer? (I wish somebody would give Bruno some feedback that not everything has to be over the top.)

skatesindreams
03-27-2012, 04:23 PM
Martina's dance was a bit painful to watch, but I like that she comes across as relaxed and funny when she's not dancing. I've heard her interviewed and she's always a hoot and very personable, so it's nice to see that side of her in the profile pieces.

I'm sorry that she had so many problems.
She has the right spirit; wants to learn and improve.
I admire her.

cruisin
03-27-2012, 05:35 PM
And what is it with Mark's need to have ugly overclothes on his partner that get taken off in the first 10 seconds of the dance?

:confused: I don't remember her having over clothes.