PDA

View Full Version : The Amazing Race March 25 "This Is Wicked Strange"

Pages : [1] 2 3

shan
03-26-2012, 01:08 AM
We're delayed here in NC. Is anyone on time?

eta: Just checked twitter and it should be on at 8:18 ET/7:18 CT

PrincessLeppard
03-26-2012, 01:50 AM
I like to think I'd be really cool and calm in the helicopter escape thingy, but I'd probably freak out. :shuffle:

Garden Kitty
03-26-2012, 01:51 AM
I wanted Kristen Fraser to be the greeter. :(

rfisher
03-26-2012, 01:52 AM
I keep looking for AZB skaters except they never actually go there.

Kelleys6th
03-26-2012, 02:06 AM
Rachel not :wuzrobbed yet?
What's up with that?

:cat:

PrincessLeppard
03-26-2012, 02:21 AM
"I'm 38 and I still look younger than you." :rofl:

shan
03-26-2012, 02:23 AM
:rofl: but feeling bad for Mark aka Pukey. I wonder how far ahead the dating couple was ahead of Jersey boys. I think there was some tricky editing there. I was impressed with how quickly the boys found the apples.

The :drama: next week should be :watch:

Fridge_Break
03-26-2012, 04:02 AM
Azerbaijan :swoon:

:rofl: at Rachel's facial expression after Vanessa told her she should fix her nose before her boobs.

ks1227
03-26-2012, 04:40 AM
The :drama: next week should be :watch:
I saw the episode but missed the preview for next week. What did we see? :watch:

Fridge_Break
03-26-2012, 04:58 AM
I saw the episode but missed the preview for next week. What did we see? :watch:

African zebras, and Vanessa & BB Rachel going at it at the airport, with Rachel snarkily asking Vannesa, "how old are you, 38?" and Vanessa snapping back, "38, and I still look better than you." And then Vanessa telling her to do everybody some favors by fixing her nose before perking up her boobs. :watch:

Lilia A
03-26-2012, 05:19 AM
Ok a few thoughts:

-The roadblock: looked like fun to me. Then again I love being under water.
-The oil challenge: Gross!!! Forgive me, I'm immature.
-Will the LadyGents just say they're federal agents already?? Seriously this whole "they think we're teachers and all nice" was cute like 4 weeks ago but come on.
-What's happening next Sunday? I know it's April Fools day but why wait two weeks for next TAR :wuzrobbed:
-I did NOT need to see Mark puking into a bag in the back seat of the taxi.
-Tools: "got beaten by a damn girl" or something like that. Really?? HA, then I'm glad you lost.

-Next week: Vanessa is 38?? Wow, she doesn't look it. But she sure acts like she's 12. Come on woman, grow up and don't tell people to get nose jobs:rolleyes: Even if brenchel Rachel drives me nuts.

BaileyCatts
03-26-2012, 10:49 AM
"I'm 38 and I still look younger than you." :rofl:

I know!! Priceless!! But we have to wait two whole weeks to see that little beoytch-fest! :wuzrobbed I'm dyin' of anticipation waiting for that one! :rofl:

BaileyCatts
03-26-2012, 10:51 AM
-What's happening next Sunday? I know it's April Fools day but why wait two weeks for next TAR :wuzrobbed.

A country music awards show is on from 8-11p next Sunday. No TAR. :wuzrobbed

Fridge_Break
03-26-2012, 02:50 PM
Where is everybody? :( The last few weeks the TAR thread has been pretty bare. Are people tuning out because they are dead in the suicide game? :yikes:

That oil challenge was yucko, but I would have easily done that over a needle in the haystack challenge. Imagine if they accidentally bypassed the apple they needed and had to sort through them again. :wideeyes:

I'm not real sad to see the tool boys go, however they were growing on me. I think they probably should have kept an eye on how Rachel & Dave were doing. They could have realized that they were behind and weren't going to catch up and bailed before the task was over to minimize their time differential with the rest of the teams.

ETA: Also, :cheer2: multiple Fast Forwards in a season! I had thought the FF was a thing of the past after 2 or 3 seasons without them. I was pleasantly surprised to see there not only be one a few weeks ago, but a second one this week.

KHenry14
03-26-2012, 04:24 PM
I thought the water challege was way too easy, and too quick. And the oil challenge was too easy. I mean, there was no failing the challege, you just kept scraping and you'd get done. But I'm glad they went to Azerbaijan. I love the prominade there in Baku.