PDA

View Full Version : It's official: Caitlin Yankowskas & Joshua Reagan have paired up

Pages : 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14

Jayar
03-22-2012, 09:19 PM
Time to get back to finding a partner for Drew Meekins :lol::rolleyes:

Maybe. Maybe not. ;)

LilJen
03-22-2012, 09:20 PM
Even if the two pairs get along quite well and there is no drama, you just know that the media at the event are going to be trying to manufacture some :rolleyes:

Oh look! Caitlin didn't smile long enough at Caydee! OMG!!! They really do hate each other!! Catfight!! :angryfire: :revenge: :lynch:

Start back in 2010 and you'll have more: burned out/stressed out at 16 to the point of quitting (Keauna McLaughlin), severe injury leading to retirement (Jeremy Barrett), dating (and then breaking up with) your competitor (Barrett/Evora), fab previous champions done in by injuries and just missing the world team (Castile/Okolski), getting dumped at the height of success (Caitlin) for another, inferior partner. . .

DarrellH
03-22-2012, 09:37 PM
Caitlin just need to look to Rodnina as inspiration.

MacMadame
03-22-2012, 10:13 PM
There are other uses for a prince. Maybe there was a dragon in her backyard that needed slaying...

Caitlin is pretty capable. I bet she can slay her own dragons. ;)

kittyjake5
03-22-2012, 10:32 PM
Oh, I am so glad for Caitlin. Looking forward to seeing the "New Pair Team"! :)

hlp728
03-22-2012, 11:20 PM
Excited for this team and love how enthusiastic they are!! Interesting that they will have both J. John and D. Kirby coaching but to different capacities. Also, I am excited about Marina choreographing their programs too.

shan
03-22-2012, 11:24 PM
:sekret:

;)

I hope the pairing works out well for them, it will be good to have Caitlin back competing. :)

Maybe. Maybe not. ;)

All of the ;) and the :sekret: makes me crazy!! :lol:

just tuned in
03-23-2012, 02:18 AM
This quote by Caitlin in the article kills me:
"Aesthetically, we're a wonderful match," Yankowskas said. "We both have blonde hair and blue eyes."

First of all, no one can see Caitlin's eye color through all that mascara. Second, eye color makes you a match aestheticially?? (She goes on to talk about their lines, but more important is eye color!)

Ziggy
03-23-2012, 02:32 AM

First of all, no one can see Caitlin's eye color through all that mascara. Second, eye color makes you a match aestheticially?? (She goes on to talk about their lines, but more important is eye color!)

And we go back to: 'This is why nobody is taking skating seriously, yadda yadda yadda.'

Casey2
03-23-2012, 03:07 AM
Is there a utube of Cain/Reagan at the Nats?

shan
03-23-2012, 03:08 AM
Is there a utube of Cain/Reagan at the Nats?

Ashley Cain / Joshua Reagan FS US Nationals 2012 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y9-IzIVU9WQ)

olympic
03-23-2012, 03:10 AM
Back to Caitlin and Josh -

Where will they train? Which Coach? My apologies if this was in the IN article. I can't access it due to speed issues on my computer.

Any idea what their strengths would be? Weaknesses?

ETA - Disregard. Was finally able to open IN - It will be Johnny Johns who is listed as a great technician (?) Sounds good that they are able to do SBS 2x and 3t in practice already. Josh said in the article that it's easier to lift Caitlin than Ashley. Article also said Josh was 'a shade over 6 ft.' Still find that hard to believe ...

Sylvia
03-23-2012, 03:15 AM
Back to Caitlin and Josh -

Where will they train? Which Coach? My apologies if this was in the IN article. I can't access it due to speed issues on my computer.
They will train with Johnny Johns and Marina Zoueva in Canton, Michigan, with David Kirby assisting from Dallas.

New link for the Yankowskas/Reagan article: http://web.icenetwork.com/news/article.jsp?ymd=20120322&content_id=27522848&vkey=ice_news

jjane45
03-23-2012, 04:18 AM

It caught me too. The whole article so positive and everything, then this makes me think the only good thing to say about the new partnership is.... Hair and eye color? :)

Jayar
03-23-2012, 04:41 AM
It caught me too. The whole article so positive and everything, then this makes me think the only good thing to say about the new partnership is.... Hair and eye color? :)

Knowing Caitlin, she probably laughed when she said that.