PDA

View Full Version : Amazing Race - I can see her whole a**!

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

PrincessLeppard
03-05-2012, 01:34 AM
Rachel needs to not take stuff so personally.

And I have no idea what Bopper is saying half the time...

eta: So I was busy slandering Prancer elsewhere on the board, and I missed why Army has a penalty. I thought they used their express pass?

Lara
03-05-2012, 01:47 AM
Rachel needs to not take stuff so personally.

And I have no idea what Bopper is saying half the time...

eta: So I was busy slandering Prancer elsewhere on the board, and I missed why Army has a penalty. I thought they used their express pass?

Yeah, but they still needed to complete the next task with the bottles. Since he smashed them all they got a penalty.

rfisher
03-05-2012, 01:48 AM
Because he broke all the bottles in the last road block due to his pointy head.

The Border guards really are the best team. The Hicks work well together and are savvy racers, but the guards think fast on their feet. They were the only team to understand they had to stack the melons on the flat side to build the pyramid.

PrincessLeppard
03-05-2012, 01:50 AM
Why didn't they finish it? Do you only get a certain amount of tries?

Lara
03-05-2012, 01:52 AM
I really don't know if I can put up with a full season of Rachel. Is this what Flo was like? :scream:

Garden Kitty
03-05-2012, 01:54 AM

I presume they ran out of bottles.

And lots of rapidos on this episode.

rfisher
03-05-2012, 01:54 AM

Yes. There was a finite number of bottles and he broke all of them because he couldn't balance them on his head.

PrincessLeppard
03-05-2012, 01:56 AM
Yes. There was a finite number of bottles and he broke all of them because he couldn't balance them on his head.

I see. I suspect this may also happen to hawt twins. Which is a shame.

Lara
03-05-2012, 01:56 AM
Oooh, real suspense now! Twin can't afford to break all the bottles.

Garden Kitty
03-05-2012, 01:57 AM
Phil is tweeting that the greeter is the ex-girlfriend of a famous cyclist. Aaagghh, I can't place her.

ETA: She's Fiorella Migliore, the ex of current World Champion Mark Cavendish.

dbell1
03-05-2012, 01:58 AM
Not liking the show this go round. Was hoping some watermelons would crush a few teams. :shuffle:

PrincessLeppard
03-05-2012, 02:04 AM
The hawt boys are gone. :wuzrobbed

Catherine M
03-05-2012, 02:09 AM
Pre-race I thought the twins would be one of the teams to beat but they really self-imploded this leg. They'll always second guess not doing the watermelon task.

oh no, more fake crying from Rachel next week!

BelleBway
03-05-2012, 02:10 AM
I am shocked that the preview showed Rachel crying in the next episode. Shocked, I tell ya. ;)

At least the express pass usage is out of the way.

Kelleys6th
03-05-2012, 02:12 AM
I can't believe they used the speed pass already! Then they gave up doing the next roadblock! Gave up! How do they propose to stay in the game with that attitude?
Is Rachel gonna :wuzrobbed: the whole freaking season? What a wiiiiiiner! :wuzrobbed