PDA

View Full Version : Skaters dating skaters (or athletes)

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20

PeterG
12-12-2012, 01:18 AM
Are volosozhar/Trankov a couple off the ice, or just rumors?

I've always thought she was married to Stanislav Morozov!! :eek:

aftershocks
12-12-2012, 01:56 AM
^ I thought Tatiana and Stanislav were living together as a couple (when they skated together) but were never married. Certainly Tatiana and Max seem very close, and there does seem to be a bit of tension between Stan and Tatiana, and Stan and Max in the kiss 'n cry.

There seems to be a kind of expectation or tradition among Russian pairs to become a unit both on and off the ice because the skating is their life and means everything (plus spending so much time together I suppose).

Interview in IFS magazine from earlier this year.

Well, if the denials were from "earlier this year," things could have since changed dramatically.

BTW, Piper and Paul seem in interviews and on the ice to have a great chemistry, camaraderie and shared sense of humor. I love their spirited connection on the ice, but right, they are "together" only in terms of on-ice goals and on-ice partnership. In terms of relationship, they seem more like brother and sister. ;)

volotrankov
12-12-2012, 01:59 PM
I've always thought she was married to Stanislav Morozov!! :eek:

Tanya said in a interview back in March during the World championships that she isn't married, that it was the press that said she was.

volotrankov
12-12-2012, 02:04 PM
Well, if the denials were from "earlier this year," things could have since changed dramatically.

The interview was done in May, and the magazine came out in August, but to be honest i think they are together even before May. I don't know anything obviously, i don't know them personaly or anything for that matter, so said that, the way they been behaving with each other this entire year (2012), really puts me thinking that they are a couple off-ice.

And thank you so much once again for everyone's answer. Really nice off you all. ;)

Moka-Ananas
12-27-2012, 01:36 AM
Artur Gachinski is apparently dating Katarina Gerboldt now. Their age difference is also quite big, she's 4 years older.
Thinking of it...Gerboldt has dated a lot of Russian skaters :lol: Borodulin, Voronov, Bezmaternikh...to name a few.
Borodulin has also had a "career" having dated Gerboldt, Bobrova and now Kristina Gorshkova.

flippy
12-27-2012, 02:51 PM
Christopher Dean, I don't think has been mentioned.

nuge
12-27-2012, 04:43 PM
Chris Dean is dating Pamela Anderson ;)

misskarne
12-28-2012, 02:38 AM
Artur Gachinski is apparently dating Katarina Gerboldt now. Their age difference is also quite big, she's 4 years older.
Thinking of it...Gerboldt has dated a lot of Russian skaters :lol: Borodulin, Voronov, Bezmaternikh...to name a few.
Borodulin has also had a "career" having dated Gerboldt, Bobrova and now Kristina Gorshkova.

Dating an older girl seems to be the thing for Russian skaters. Kulik, Plushenko et al all married women much older than them.

joeperryfan
12-28-2012, 03:25 PM
Dating an older girl seems to be the thing for Russian skaters. Kulik, Plushenko et al all married women much older than them.

Maybe it's Russian athletes in general, Maria Butyrskaya's husband is ten years her junior. :respec: btw.

The Accordion
12-28-2012, 06:15 PM
Chris Dean is dating Pamela Anderson ;)

:eek: Seriously?

flippy
12-28-2012, 09:57 PM
Christopher Dean was married to Jill Trenary and Ms. Duchesnay (I forget her first name, maybe Isabel?)...

pinky166
12-29-2012, 05:00 AM
Richard Dornbush and Carolyn Ann Alba are dating

nuge
12-29-2012, 01:39 PM
:eek: Seriously?

Well no but this time in three months after DOI it could be Karen who ?
Pamela is going to be a contestant on DOI soon :D
Isabel Jill Karen Barber who is a coach on DOI and long time friend and competitor to T/D with Nicky Slater :P

Sit_spin
01-13-2013, 09:11 PM
Are Caitlin Yankowskas and Josh Reagan dating?

johndockley92
01-14-2013, 11:33 AM
Sure seems like it to me