PDA

View Full Version : Did Katia Gordeeva really have an affair with Alexander Zulin?

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7

overedge
03-06-2012, 03:14 AM
I want to here how the Queen is really an alien. :watch:

Read at your own risk:
http://www.davidicke.com/

waddlercu
03-06-2012, 01:59 PM
Isn't it time for anjule from RSSIF to jump in? It would relish the opportunity to trash both Katia and Daria. :rolleyes:

Oh my... those memories are stored in a spider-infested back corner of my mind! :lol:

aliceanne
03-06-2012, 03:14 PM
In running my cursor over your reps, it appears that a lot of you on this thread have had an affair with Sasha Zhulin.

Maybe it's time to start a new thread, "Did You Ever Have an Affair With Zhulin?" Inquiring minds want to know.

snoopysnake
03-06-2012, 03:35 PM
Oh my... those memories are stored in a spider-infested back corner of my mind! :lol:

Did you know that all spiders have the surname Zhulin? All black widow spiders also have the middle name ESTA?

Sparks
03-06-2012, 04:32 PM
But, I am NOT having an affair with Zhulin. I'm a Platov girl!

vivika1982
03-06-2012, 04:53 PM

Way better.:rofl:

snoopysnake
03-06-2012, 07:15 PM
snoopysnake prefers Petrenko and Kulik when it comes to men who speak Russian.

Moka-Ananas
03-06-2012, 07:29 PM
I am quite grateful for my rep status atm :shuffle:

zotza
03-06-2012, 10:02 PM
I never had an affair with Zhulin.:( Even though ,as a 14year old,I really wanted to.. I couldn't speak Russian at the time,and not even having met the man once really complicates things :rofl:And of course I didn't know that other girls had an affair with him.I was naive and innocent.:rofl:
But the one to blame was always Navka...Not only she got Zhulin,but she got Kostomarov as a partner who was the other skater I wanted to have an affair with..:scream:

eurodance2001
03-06-2012, 10:08 PM

Platov has packed on pounds so you might want to revisit that!!

VALuvsMKwan
03-06-2012, 10:12 PM
Platov has packed on pounds so you might want to revisit that!!

Can't be as many as Dmitriev Sr. or Ovsiannikov, can it? :eek:

With Platov, one would think that it would be just more to love. ;)

duane
03-06-2012, 10:53 PM
G&G first got together as skating partners when she was, what, nine? Now, when did their partnership become sexual/romantic? Of course their reps state not until Katia became an adult (of course, no one wants to even think of the possibility of a 13/14 year old Katia with an 18/19 year old Sergei) , but who knows.

Likewise with the rumored affair. I mean maybe...just maybe...Gordeeva did have an affair with Zulin. I know fans tend to believe the public images of celebrities, and like to believe that they are in-the-know of what actually goes on in the private lives of these people, but the reality is that we don't.

And if she did...so what! If, say, it were confirmed that she did, what would it show other than Katia is human and makes mistakes? Would people no longer like her? Would it take away from the many magical performances G&G gave over the years?

snoopysnake
03-06-2012, 11:05 PM
G&G first got together as skating partners when she was, what, nine? Now, when did their partnership become sexual/romantic? Of course their reps state not until Katia became an adult (of course, no one wants to even think of the possibility of a 13/14 year old Katia with an 18/19 year old Sergei) , but who knows.

Likewise with the rumored affair. I mean maybe...just maybe...Gordeeva did have an affair with Zulin. I know fans tend to believe the public images of celebrities, and like to believe that they are in-the-know of what actually goes on in the private lives of these people, but the reality is that we don't.

And if she did...so what! If, say, it were confirmed that she did, what would it show other than Katia is human and makes mistakes? Would people no longer like her? Would it take away from the many magical performances G&G gave over the years?

No, it would not take away from G&G's career, but I just can't believe that she ever had such an affair. Read My Sergei in case you haven't, and you will have a better idea of how implausible that rumor is.

Sparks
03-06-2012, 11:37 PM
Can't be as many as Dmitriev Sr. or Ovsiannikov, can it? :eek:

With Platov, one would think that it would be just more to love. ;)

I've packed on a few pounds, too. We love each other the way we are.

Coco
03-07-2012, 12:35 AM
No, it would not take away from G&G's career, but I just can't believe that she ever had such an affair. Read My Sergei in case you haven't, and you will have a better idea of how implausible that rumor is.

And really, Zhulin doesn't strike me as super discreet, plus the man has some serious enemies. It's implausible that he could have an affair with a gorgeous, spectacular famous woman and keep it secret. Especially when she then went on to be portrayed as a tragic widow, shortly after this alleged affair.

I think this is just someone's fantasy. Two beautiful people who should be together, at least in someone's warped way of thinking.