PDA

View Full Version : Did Katia Gordeeva really have an affair with Alexander Zulin?

Pages : 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7

Marge_Simpson
03-04-2012, 05:43 AM
I can find sites on the Internet that tell me Obama is a Muslim, that all the moon landings were faked, and that Queen Elizabeth is part of a secret cabal of lizards in disguise that run the world. I'm not putting a lot of faith in the "there's some sites that talk about it so it must be true" perspective.

But Queen Elizabeth really IS a lizard in disguise. Everyone knows that. :rolleyes:

Prancer
03-04-2012, 06:38 AM
I always wondered how Sergei and Katia had a blonde baby:lol:

Careful, DickButtonFan, some of the people here who don't know a joke when they see it will think you are questioning Daria's paternity, even though it is as obvious as Sergei's nose on Daria's face who the father is.

Let's just hope people have enough of a grip on things to see your post for what it is and not blow it completely out of proportion.

only reason I have posted on this thread is to protest against it because I don't know how else to do it.

Yes, and I must thank you and the others who keep posting to complain rather than using the Report Post button for repeatedly bumping this thread to the top of the forum and thus doing your part to keep it active. Without your devoted efforts, this thread probably would have died after a few posts.

The idea that this thread is a new low is :rolleyes:. ALL of this--save the Scott Hamilton rumor, which I don't remember ever hearing--has been discussed in threads here before, more than once.

If you're new here, welcome to FSU. If you don't like gossip, the Trash Can is probably not be the place for you. If you think a post is out of line, the appropriate response is to report that post to the admins for review. Before you do so, however, you might want to review the posting rules, just to make sure that what you are reporting is actually a violation of the house rules and not your personal code of ethics.

To this point, none of the admins see fit to close this thread and I doubt very much if continuing to post about how awful it is will do much to change our minds, although you are welcome to try if you are willing to keep bumping the thread.

judgejudy27
03-04-2012, 07:47 AM
Who knows for sure except the participating parties. However I suspect it is just a silly rumor. Logistically it doesnt make sense from any angle, despite Zhulin being a bit of a playboy.

jenniferlyon
03-04-2012, 07:49 AM
The whole thing sounds like something the original Esta would have made up.

Tesla
03-04-2012, 12:39 PM
But Queen Elizabeth really IS a lizard in disguise. Everyone knows that. :rolleyes:

But what kind of lizard? I need to know! :drama:

love_skate2011
03-04-2012, 12:42 PM
The whole thing sounds like something the original Esta would have made up.

maybe by alternate pseudonyms :rofl:

berthesghost
03-04-2012, 01:22 PM
But what kind of lizard? I need to know! :drama:
Not an earthly lizard. A reptilian alien iirc. Think 'men in black'

VALuvsMKwan
03-04-2012, 03:02 PM
Not an earthly lizard. A reptilian alien iirc. Think 'men in black'

Allegedly members of the political Bush family are as well. Falls in with the whole "NEW WORLD ORDER" meme. :lol:

Nomad
03-04-2012, 04:24 PM

It's not a very good disguise, unfortunately...:slinkaway

PashaFan
03-04-2012, 05:00 PM

I'm British & can confirm that Queen Elizabeth is NOT a lizard in disguise.
It's John McEnroe;)

Nomad
03-04-2012, 05:32 PM
Queen Elizabeth is John McEnroe in disguise? Well, no wonder you never see the two together.

PashaFan
03-04-2012, 05:36 PM
Queen Elizabeth is John McEnroe in disguise? Well, no wonder you never see the two together.

YOU CANNOT BE SERIOUS:lol:

Coco
03-04-2012, 05:40 PM
Whether she's a lizard or not, HM is a member of the "Pentaverate" (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TPMS6tGOACo)

duane
03-06-2012, 12:21 AM
Careful, DickButtonFan, some of the people here who don't know a joke when they see it will think you are questioning Daria's paternity, even though it is as obvious as Sergei's nose on Daria's face who the father is.

Let's just hope people have enough of a grip on things to see your post for what it is and not blow it completely out of proportion.

Yes, and I must thank you and the others who keep posting to complain rather than using the Report Post button for repeatedly bumping this thread to the top of the forum and thus doing your part to keep it active.

:respec:

snoopysnake
03-06-2012, 03:10 AM
John McEnroe is a Gila Monster and had an affair with Princess Margaret's Frilled Dragon.

Michelle Kwan and Queen Elizabeth were both fathered by Sasha Zhulin.