PDA

View Full Version : Did Katia Gordeeva really have an affair with Alexander Zulin?

Pages : 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7

Johnny_Fever
03-03-2012, 11:33 PM
The name of the sub forum is 'The Trash Can'. What do you expect?

sjs5572
03-04-2012, 12:23 AM
The fact that this thread is allowed by moderators, but not any speculation on sexual orientation, shows the homophobia on this website.

Apparently, according to the moderators, nothing can be worse than being gay....even adultery and questionable paternity.

Coco
03-04-2012, 12:40 AM
I think Michelle Kwan is a lesbian.

There, now the thread will be deleted :)

falling_dance
03-04-2012, 01:14 AM
I think Michelle Kwan is a lesbian.

There, now the thread will be deleted :)

There will have to be some posts about the hidden subtext in old Kween programs before that happens.

Lacey
03-04-2012, 01:37 AM
NM

blue_idealist
03-04-2012, 02:29 AM
Never heard the Scott Hamilton/Gordeeva affair thing but there was a very strong rumour that Browning and Gordeeva had an affair one year during SOI (after Sergei died).

I heard that once.

stevlin
03-04-2012, 02:31 AM
I always wondered how Sergei and Katia had a blonde baby:lol: Sure they had a blonde baby and that baby Daria looks exactly like her daddy Sergei. Perhaps Sergei or Katia had blonde hair as a child. I had blonde hair until I was in the 5th grade.

VALuvsMKwan
03-04-2012, 02:46 AM
Isn't it time for anjule from RSSIF to jump in? It would relish the opportunity to trash both Katia and Daria. :rolleyes:

Yukari Lepisto
03-04-2012, 03:00 AM
I find this whole thread disgusting, but particularly when someone questions paternity, that is really too low.:mad:

This.

I can't believe this thread's 3 pages long now. and still not closed. There's a limit on how far we should or can go in terms of gossips..

lclevers
03-04-2012, 03:01 AM
Kurt Browning married in June of 1996 which is presumably around the time Katia and him would have likely had an affair (or not long afterwards). I'm not saying it couldn't have happened but wouldn't it have been unlikely he'd cheat on his wife that early on in the marriage? And I thought Katia was dating a Russian ballet dancer shortly after Sergei's death in 1996? Then she met Ilia in 1998. I know that Scott, Kurt, and Katia did several Target commercials that consisted of a little bit of flirting but I thought they were just playing...I didn't think that they took it a step further behind the scenes. It's not like we'll ever know the truth but I find it strange that nobody would have outed Katia by now if she had had all these affairs with married men. It doesn't matter anyways because none of the rumors (true or not) change the fact that she was the best pairs skater and presently a beautiful solo skater.

Bournekraatzfan
03-04-2012, 03:51 AM
I just came into this thread to ask if we can refrain from this kind of speculation. I don't think it is fair to do this in a public forum. There are plenty of ridiculous rumours (like this one) that seem to gain credibility because they are all over the internet (which is because of threads like these). I don't believe nor do I want to assume that this was the intention of the original poster, but it is a consequence of such a discussion. Can we please leave this topic alone? thanks

Dilng
03-04-2012, 04:21 AM
Martina Navratilova.

:lol:

Tesla
03-04-2012, 04:33 AM
I want to here how the Queen is really an alien. :watch:

zilam98
03-04-2012, 05:11 AM
Sure they had a blonde baby and that baby Daria looks exactly like her daddy Sergei. Perhaps Sergei or Katia had blonde hair as a child. I had blonde hair until I was in the 5th grade.

perhaps? havent you read the earlier posts about sergei's hair as a kid? :rolleyes:

Vash01
03-04-2012, 05:12 AM
I just came into this thread to ask if we can refrain from this kind of speculation. I don't think it is fair to do this in a public forum. There are plenty of ridiculous rumours (like this one) that seem to gain credibility because they are all over the internet (which is because of threads like these). I don't believe nor do I want to assume that this was the intention of the original poster, but it is a consequence of such a discussion. Can we please leave this topic alone? thanks

Well said. We, as members of this chatboard, need to show some respect and dignity to the skaters by not discussing their personal lives here. It has sunk to extremely low levels. Is there a way to send a PM to a moderator about this? The only reason I have posted on this thread is to protest against it because I don't know how else to do it.