PDA

View Full Version : Did Katia Gordeeva really have an affair with Alexander Zulin?

Pages : 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7

IceDreams18
03-03-2012, 06:49 AM
Below is someone's post from the gg-corner link I posted. Are they talking about ESTA? LOL

"Don't put too much stock into anything from Wikipedia. Anyone can edit an entry. Oksana Grishuk's mother and/or aunt have been known to troll the internet and say things about Maya Usova at any opportunity. Mentioning "cigarettes and alcohol" along with Maya's name is their classic m.o."

Amy L
03-03-2012, 07:38 AM
That comment was by me, actually! Oh 2007, the memories..

I don't know if anyone is exactly sure who ESTA is, but one of the theories back in the day was that she's the aunt that once heckled Shae-Lynn Bourne in a press conference.

Vash01
03-03-2012, 08:58 AM
Do we really need to go dumpster diving :shuffle:

And i hope this will end the discussion

This discussion should not have started in the first place, even though I believe/hope it was done in jest, but even then it's a place we should not go to on this board. JMHO as a poster.

Wyliefan
03-03-2012, 01:46 PM
Shouldn't this be in the Trash can?

In more ways than one.

geod2
03-03-2012, 02:34 PM
An American tabloid? You mean the kind with space aliens landing in the swamp....

Is there any other kind?

:lol:

Jot the Dot Dot
03-03-2012, 03:51 PM
Who didn't have an affair with Zhulin :drama:

Martina Navratilova.

taf2002
03-03-2012, 03:51 PM
This discussion should not have started in the first place, even though I believe/hope it was done in jest, but even then it's a place we should not go to on this board. JMHO as a poster.

Agree. OP gave me a bad first impression by starting this thread. And to doubt Daria's paternity is pretty low so OP is not the only one I'm disgusted by.

Rafter
03-03-2012, 03:59 PM
Never heard the Scott Hamilton/Gordeeva affair thing but there was a very strong rumour that Browning and Gordeeva had an affair one year during SOI (after Sergei died).

Johnny_Fever
03-03-2012, 04:09 PM
Do we really need to go dumpster diving :shuffle: Yes. :)

When analyzing a competitive skating girl's actions, you've got to think in terms of, "What's to be gained by this?" Usova and Zhulin were the ice dance heir apparents at the time. Grishuk probably looked at an affair with Zhulin as a potential career move. On the other hand, Gordeeva was a pair skater. Those two world's typically don't mix. I can't picture a pairs girl hooking up with an ice dance guy. Unless he's super successful, like Christopher Dean, that would be beneath her dignity.

love_skate2011
03-03-2012, 04:15 PM
can't imagine someone would have an affair wit Zhulin
well maybe he was different wen he was younger

how attractive was he as a young man ?
any pics ?

maggylyn
03-03-2012, 07:56 PM
Yes. :)
On the other hand, Gordeeva was a pair skater. Those two world's typically don't mix. I can't picture a pairs girl hooking up with an ice dance guy. Unless he's super successful, like Christopher Dean, that would be beneath her dignity.

Huh?

Scott Moir - Jessica Dube?

And I can't believe anyone would ever question Daria's paternity. She looks so much like Sergei.

Vash01
03-03-2012, 07:59 PM
I find this whole thread disgusting, but particularly when someone questions paternity, that is really too low.:mad:

Johnny_Fever
03-03-2012, 09:11 PM
Huh?

Scott Moir - Jessica Dube?
Didn't know about them. I stand corrected.

geod2
03-03-2012, 10:34 PM
..... to doubt Daria's paternity is pretty low so OP is not the only one I'm disgusted by.

MODS, is it time to pull the plug on a thread that probably shouldn't have started?

Vash01
03-03-2012, 10:51 PM
MODS, is it time to pull the plug on a thread that probably shouldn't have started?

I second that.