PDA

View Full Version : Did Katia Gordeeva really have an affair with Alexander Zulin?

Pages : 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7

blue_idealist
03-03-2012, 03:13 AM
What are the Katia/Scott Hamilton rumours someone mentioned (second post)?! I've never heard THAT one.

Aussie Willy
03-03-2012, 03:15 AM
Who didn't have an affair with Zhulin :drama:
Morosov. But I would have thought Zhulin would have been up his ally, being blonde.

Amy L
03-03-2012, 03:15 AM
What are the Katia/Scott Hamilton rumours someone mentioned (second post)?! I've never heard THAT one.

That was in an American tabloid around the time of Snowden on Ice in the mid/late 90s. Possibly one of the last times skating has ever made the tabloid radar in this country, lol.

Sylvia
03-03-2012, 03:18 AM
Me! :wuzrobbed:fragile:

Is he still accepting applications? :grope:
:lol: I once skated a public session when Zhulin was coaching in his younger years and I must say it was difficult to stay focused on my own skating. :P

DickButtonFan
03-03-2012, 03:22 AM
I always wondered how Sergei and Katia had a blonde baby:lol:

Sasha'sSpins
03-03-2012, 03:32 AM
Who didn't have an affair with Zhulin :drama:

By the same token who didn't have an affair with Pasha/Oksana :scream:

Sasha'sSpins
03-03-2012, 03:38 AM
I always wondered how Sergei and Katia had a blonde baby:lol:

Well, alot of people can have blond babies. My parents did-ME! :D Maybe we're throwbacks? My late maternal grandfather was a blond.

Wasn't Katia herself blond as a child? I could swear I saw childhood photos of her as a blond-her hair just darkened over time.

zilam98
03-03-2012, 03:42 AM
Well, alot of people can have blond babies. My parents did-ME! :D Maybe we're throwbacks? My late maternal grandfather was a blond.

Wasn't Katia herself blond as a child? I could swear I saw childhood photos of her as a blond-her hair just darkened over time.

no, it was sergei who was blond as a kid. katia may have had slightly lighter hair in her childhood, but sergei was definitely blond.

stanhope
03-03-2012, 03:45 AM

It doesn't look like Katia (http://www.gordeeva.com/photo/g_and_g/english/index.shtml#) was blond as a child, but Sergei (http://www.gordeeva.com/photo/g_and_g/english/index.shtml#)sure was!

ETA: I can't get the links to go to the actual pictures, so you'll just have to click on them yourself in that gallery!

Debbie S
03-03-2012, 03:55 AM
I always wondered how Sergei and Katia had a blonde baby:lol:I'm not sure Zhulin is a real blonde. ;)

~tapdancer~
03-03-2012, 04:23 AM
Well, all you have to do is look at Daria's smile to know she's Sergei's daughter.

vivika1982
03-03-2012, 04:37 AM
I just read that Katia Gordeeva had an affair with Alexander Zulin years ago, is this true?? I hadn't heard that before! I know about his affair with Oksana/Pasha Grishuk, but hadn't heard this.

Do we really need to go dumpster diving :shuffle:

Well, all you have to do is look at Daria's smile to know she's Sergei's daughter.

And i hope this will end the discussion

aliceanne
03-03-2012, 05:15 AM
That was in an American tabloid around the time of Snowden on Ice in the mid/late 90s. Possibly one of the last times skating has ever made the tabloid radar in this country, lol.

An American tabloid? You mean the kind with space aliens landing in the swamp and cheesy photoshopping? That would explain it.

I doubt Zhulin minds people diving in his dumpster, we know Pasha doesn't.

overedge
03-03-2012, 05:29 AM
I read it here on this site below, but then I searched it and there are other places that mention it as well. Google it and other things will come up.

I can find sites on the Internet that tell me Obama is a Muslim, that all the moon landings were faked, and that Queen Elizabeth is part of a secret cabal of lizards in disguise that run the world. I'm not putting a lot of faith in the "there's some sites that talk about it so it must be true" perspective.

IceDreams18
03-03-2012, 06:40 AM

Yes, she looks so much like her dad! Daria is beautiful!