PDA

View Full Version : American Idol Wildcard Poll

haribobo
03-01-2012, 04:52 AM
OK so I'm going to try to guess how the top 10 will pan out-

BOYS- Phillip, Heejun, Colton, Joshua, Jermaine
GIRLS- Elise, Jessica, Hollie, Skylar, Shannon

Although I'd sub out Shannon and maybe Jermaine for some more interesting candidates.....who do you see deserving the wildcards? I think some of them are going to sing so its really hard to guess without knowing those performances...but anyway, which 3 would you like to see in the top 13?

My choices were/are Reed, Jeremy, and Brielle. Which may seem strange since all 3 kinda stunk it up in their first round songs IMO. And I actually semi-enjoyed the bizarre awfulness that was Haley Johnsen tonight....just cause it was different and tranced me out, but anyway. Reed just picked the absolute worst song to show himself off, Jeremy was really nice but just a bit too mellow and not enough dynamics, and Brielle totally skipped the best part of "Dock of the Bay", WTF! HOWEVER, Reed has shown absolute brilliance through Hollywood rounds and I think could pull out an amazing wildcard song. Jeremy just has a wonderful tone to his voice, and Brielle is just potentially so spunky and fun and actually surprisingly strong on the right song....these are the 3 I'd be most interested in seeing again. But we'll probably end up with Jen, Eben, and Deandre or something...who admittedly have all had their moments as well.

PeterG
03-01-2012, 05:09 AM
Why did you make a poll before the results are announced on Thursday?

taf2002
03-01-2012, 05:15 AM
He's omnipotent & knows who will not be voted in.

AFAIC, the 5 boys voted in are enough. IMO they were all bad, I mean they stunk up the stage. If someone didn't get the votes, how would the judges pick a wildcard? The one who sucked least?

haribobo
03-01-2012, 06:21 AM
Why did you make a poll before the results are announced on Thursday?

Cause we are getting all the results tomorrow, so then it would be a who WUZROBBED poll after tomorrow. Plus, what taf said, I am omnipotent. Feel free to refer back to this tomorrow to see how right or wrong I was! :P

But I'd be very shocked if Phillip, Skylar, Hollie, Elise, Jessica, Joshua, and Colton don't make it.

PeterG
03-01-2012, 07:09 AM
Plus, what taf said, I am omnipotent.

I hear ya. That happens to us guys when we get older.