PDA

View Full Version : Virtue/Moir Thread 15: The Subject for Tonight's Lecture is Rhythm

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68

DORISPULASKI
03-21-2012, 03:18 PM
I'd really love to see PF skated when Tessa is healthy. The lifts in that program are particularly fab.

pani
03-21-2012, 03:28 PM
I really loved their Pink Floyd free dance from a few years ago and watched it on you tube recently. I even loved the simple black costumes from Worlds. I could really enjoy an exhibition spin off from that.

I hope they will made hip-hop exibition.

walei
03-21-2012, 04:34 PM
The competition at World's will be well after midnight for me, but I am totally up to watching it live if I can stomach the butterflies that I will have.

i had a dream of T/S last night. They ditched Funny Face and skated to The Red Violin (my favorite program from the Kween). Tessa dyed her hair jet black with heavy bangs and she wore a tight white dress like MK did in Song of the Black Swan at Nationals 2001 I think. The audience gave them a standing ovation right as the unexpected last pose happened.

LOL I am mixing my two favorite female skaters up subconsciously.

pani
03-21-2012, 04:50 PM
The competition at World's will be well after midnight for me, but I am totally up to watching it live if I can stomach the butterflies that I will have.

i had a dream of T/S last night. They ditched Funny Face and skated to The Red Violin (my favorite program from the Kween). Tessa dyed her hair jet black with heavy bangs and she wore a tight white dress like MK did in Song of the Black Swan at Nationals 2001 I think. The audience gave them a standing ovation right as the unexpected last pose happened.

Wow.... Werid - maybe this will be new exibition?

pani
03-21-2012, 05:30 PM
Practice groups are up. Not very good for Canadian ice dancers - too late.
http://www.isuresults.com/events/WC2012_MusicRotationAll.pdf

nlyoung
03-21-2012, 06:42 PM
Practice groups are up. Not very good for Canadian ice dancers - too late.
http://www.isuresults.com/events/WC2012_MusicRotationAll.pdf

But they'll be several hours behind on Detroit time, so it's not a big deal.

pani
03-21-2012, 06:49 PM

Just remeber. Did you saw dream about T-S before last year WCH? ;)

twinktwink
03-21-2012, 07:56 PM
Try living in England & having to rely on Eurosport.
They are showing live snooker & tennis. So if they over-run the skating gets cancelled.
Love Eurosport..........................Not:mad:

I'll be stuck in that situation with you :( Luckily I had some holiday days left to take at work so I've booked the time off. When it came to Euros the BBC had live coverage on their red button on the television or you could watch live online. I'm going to keep an eye out just in case they do the same with Worlds. Let's hope the bloody snooker doesn't overrun!

elle123
03-21-2012, 08:35 PM
I'd really love to see PF skated when Tessa is healthy. The lifts in that program are particularly fab.

I love their serpentine lift in this program. Probably my favorite lift of theirs with the combo lift in FF coming a very close second.

nuge
03-21-2012, 08:37 PM
I'll be stuck in that situation with you :( . I'm going to keep an eye out just in case they do the same with Worlds. Let's hope the bloody snooker doesn't overrun!

Me too :(

Got to be ES for me for the commentators Sue and Robin are not the same:shuffle:

PashaFan
03-21-2012, 08:41 PM
I'll be stuck in that situation with you :( Luckily I had some holiday days left to take at work so I've booked the time off. When it came to Euros the BBC had live coverage on their red button on the television or you could watch live online. I'm going to keep an eye out just in case they do the same with Worlds. Let's hope the bloody snooker doesn't overrun!

We should start hoping for VERY short tennis & Snooker matches :lol:

twinktwink
03-21-2012, 08:47 PM
Me too :(

Got to be ES for me for the commentators Sue and Robin are not the same:shuffle:

Yeah I know what you mean. I love to hear Robin's opinion on things though but I could leave Sue, she just gushes and goes along with whatever Robin says, which of course I can't entirely blame her for because really its not like she knows any better :lol:

I'm always secretly hoping that Robin will report back to Chris and Jane what Tessa and Scott are like and that he'll mention having had a conversation about them. :lol: That really is living in a dream world.

twinktwink
03-21-2012, 08:49 PM
We should start hoping for VERY short tennis & Snooker matches :lol:

Its the dedication to the snooker that really bugs me, I mean they could break off from those matches for an hour or so and still come back to the same situation :lol: About time the snooker fans had to find other ways to follow their sport! I mean I think snooker would lend itself very well to radio :lol:

PashaFan
03-22-2012, 12:15 PM
Its the dedication to the snooker that really bugs me, I mean they could break off from those matches for an hour or so and still come back to the same situation :lol: About time the snooker fans had to find other ways to follow their sport! I mean I think snooker would lend itself very well to radio :lol:

On Wednesday it's on BOTH SIDES & they are not showing any live skating bacause of this.
Snooker or watching paint dry?.........................Paint dry:(

pani
03-22-2012, 12:51 PM
If Ukranian National channel will show WCh i will give you link. They did great job at ECh - most translation was "live". But they didnt show WCh usually