PDA

View Full Version : Virtue/Moir Thread 15: The Subject for Tonight's Lecture is Rhythm

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68

pani
03-11-2012, 06:42 PM
What a nice contrast to the Polka that would be.... I can only imagine the crowd's response in the John Lebatt center!

One problem is - skaters never choose music, wich fans post in internet :(

Emdee
03-11-2012, 06:47 PM
Love the Bernini's Angels soundtrack and they would be truly magnificent skating to it.

pani
03-11-2012, 06:49 PM
Honestly, i am sure Zueva have music for her teams until OG

zilam98
03-11-2012, 07:03 PM
"Bernini's Angels" is beautiful!

it sounds a little too heavy and dramatic for them, it's something that fits d/w better. i agree, it's a gorgeous piece of music, but not for them for next season. maybe for OG?

pani
03-11-2012, 07:05 PM
it sounds a little too heavy and dramatic for them, it's something that fits d/w better. i agree, it's a gorgeous piece of music, but not for them for next season. maybe for OG?

Not for D-W for sure

zilam98
03-11-2012, 07:15 PM
Not for D-W for sure

i dont see v/m doing an fd to this piece of music, too dark and dramatic, doesnt bring out that unique chemistry between them. unless that's the direction they want to go in the next season. i feel the rhythm and feel of this piece would fit d/w or even w/p better.

pani
03-11-2012, 07:20 PM
i dont see v/m doing an fd to this piece of music, too dark and dramatic, doesnt bring out that unique chemistry between them. unless that's the direction they want to go in the next season. i feel the rhythm and feel of this piece would fit d/w or even w/p better.

I am nor sure this music is too dark. ;) I think only V-M could bring light and happinest in finale :D
And this will be something new for V-M.
D-W need run-run-run and they alwayse take very overused music. So this music not for them.
But you want D-W will have better program again and VM will have boring blues?

I think V-M need to skate on "Fighter", because they are too sweet and need to be fighter now.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PstrAfoMKlc

zilam98
03-11-2012, 07:32 PM
I am nor sure this music is too dark. ;) I think only V-M could bring light and happinest in finale :D
And this will be something new for V-M.
D-W need run-run-run and they alwayse take very overused music. So this music not for them.

I think V-M need to skate on "Fighter", because they are too sweet and need to be fighter now.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PstrAfoMKlc

there you go again with your accusatory tone, like the whole world is persecuting you. WHERE DID I EVER SAY THAT D/W WILL HAVE A BETTER PROGRAM THAN V/M? i just said that that piece of music fits another team better than v/m. ARE YOU SURE YOU ARE LITERATE, PANI?

pani
03-11-2012, 07:34 PM
there you go again with your accusatory tone, like the whole world is persecuting you. WHERE DID I EVER SAY THAT D/W WILL HAVE A BETTER PROGRAM THAN V/M? i just said that that piece of music fits another team better than v/m. ARE YOU SURE YOU ARE LITERATE, PANI?

You didnt want V-M will use good music - thats what i see ;)
Could you turn off Caps Lock, please :)

aka_gerbil
03-11-2012, 07:34 PM

Once again, Funny Face is technically undefeated this year.

IMO, V/M skating to a blues program would be the exact opposite of boring. I'm thinking more along the lines that they'd manage to set the ice on fire. :kickass::smokin:

triple_toe
03-11-2012, 07:35 PM
Ok, bypassing all the craziness, a few people talked about LedZep and can I just say:

Since I've Been Loving You (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bkjv9SscotY) :swoon:

Bournekraatzfan
03-11-2012, 07:37 PM
Why shouldnt the thread mention D&W they are currently their greatest and only competitors? IMO comparison is a natural biproduct. Sometimes the board can be a bit vicious but sometimes the most innocent fact when stated will arouse the ire of the D&W crowd and bring on post after post of castigation.

I do enjoy some of the aspects of D&W skating but I do recognize where they fall short in comparison to T&S. Why should I not say so? Life is not all lovey dovey.

I tend to agree with taf2002, geoskate and Shayii. I, too, would expect this thread to include discussion of D&W's skating, programs, competition results, and relationships with Igor and Marina because, as you mentioned, they are V&M's biggest rivals at the moment. I understand and respect that not everyone will enjoy D&W's skating and have no problem with people pointing out weaknesses in their skating and problems in the scoring. I think that the vast majority of discussion in this thread is well informed, interesting, and lots of fun:) What I find difficult to comprehend is the tendency on the part of some people (not you) to post some truly unkind things about D&W's looks and/or personalities. This is the same issue I have with some D&W ubers who not only bash Tessa and Scott in the D&W thread, but also come here to do it. I know things will be tense between fans, but I hope it is not too much to ask that we refrain from trashing other skaters. Plus, this leaves more room for gushing about Tessa and Scott!;)

zilam98
03-11-2012, 07:39 PM
You didnt want V-M will use good music - thats what i see ;)
Could you turn off Caps Lock, please :)

i wanted that emphasis so you read posts better. and i will do it again if you try to insinuate otherwise. i know the rules about using caps lock, but i certainly will do it again if you dont slow down and read posts better.

Bournekraatzfan
03-11-2012, 07:40 PM
One problem is - skaters never choose music, wich fans post in internet :(

W&P chose this season's FD music based on a fan tweet, so maybe there's hope? ;)

pani
03-11-2012, 07:40 PM
Ok, bypassing all the craziness, a few people talked about LedZep and can I just say:

Since I've Been Loving You (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bkjv9SscotY) :swoon:

Boring. :blah: