PDA

View Full Version : American Idol - Top 12/13 Men (Tuesday February 28th)

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11

PeterG
02-29-2012, 03:07 AM
Just wait, Peter dear. Just wait.

One more hour and then tonight's episode begins!!! :cheer2: :D :cheer:

my little pony
02-29-2012, 03:08 AM
One more hour and then tonight's episode begins!!! :cheer2: :D :cheer:

next poll, i want "they should all be slain" to be an option

PeterG
02-29-2012, 03:16 AM
next poll, i want "they should all be slain" to be an option

So help me out here. If I am reading you correctly, you are saying that one singer tonight did not sing one of your most favourite songs? So you are feeling disheartened? That's what I'm sensing from my end.

Fridge_Break
02-29-2012, 03:20 AM
I seriously can not will myself to vote for any of these clunkers in the poll. Sorry Peter :P

Hopefully the women can bring it tomorrow. It's about time a woman won this thing anyways. However I'm not holding my breath. We've been told year after year that the current group is the deepest talent yet, and it's just not true. I'll give this season a few more weeks since perhaps some of the bad performances were due to nerves, but I very well may not have anything to watch on Tuesday nights anymore.

rfisher
02-29-2012, 03:25 AM
And, at least Adam, CeeLo, Xtina and Blake make me laugh out loud while Randy, JLo and Steven make me want to cry.

shuilee
02-29-2012, 03:30 AM
I seriously can not will myself to vote for any of these clunkers in the poll. Sorry Peter :P

Hopefully the women can bring it tomorrow. It's about time a woman won this thing anyways. However I'm not holding my breath. We've been told year after year that the current group is the deepest talent yet, and it's just not true. I'll give this season a few more weeks since perhaps some of the bad performances were due to nerves, but I very well may not have anything to watch on Tuesday nights anymore.

Maybe Idol is making sure a girl wins by choosing lots of mediocre guys.

I have to say even Season 9 guys were way better than this lot. I seriously think a girl could win this year. The guys are much weaker compared to the last 4 years.

my little pony
02-29-2012, 03:41 AM
So help me out here. If I am reading you correctly, you are saying that one singer tonight did not sing one of your most favourite songs? So you are feeling disheartened? That's what I'm sensing from my end.

i downloaded a do not resuscitate form

PeterG
02-29-2012, 04:01 AM
Eben Franckewitz is votefortheworst.com's pick for the guys. If he continues to be as craptastic as he seemingly was (six more minutes 'til the show starts), then he might make the top five.

shan
02-29-2012, 04:08 AM
Eben Franckewitz is votefortheworst.com's pick for the guys. If he continues to be as craptastic as he seemingly was (six more minutes 'til the show starts), then he might make the top five.

I know, he'll probably sail through to the top 10. :lol:

Allskate
02-29-2012, 04:13 AM

I'll be surrpised if he doesn't make it. Never underestimate the power of tweens with unlimited texting.

Allskate
02-29-2012, 04:15 AM
What the heck is Reed doing with his legs. Is that a Jagger move?

Please, please, please let an interviewer ask Adam Levine what he thought of this performance.

BigB08822
02-29-2012, 04:29 AM
I think this is probably not PC but I can't stand hearing Heejun's accent when he sings. It is rather distinct. I've heard foreign (specifically Asian) pop stars who manage to sing in English without such a noticeable accent. Still obviously has a nice voice but gosh, is he always so boring?

BigB08822
02-29-2012, 04:35 AM
I just watched Josh Ledet's performance and I got major flashbacks of the guy from a season or two back who should have been out on tour performing in drag and I hated him to the bitter end when he FINALLY went home. I can see his face but not remember his name. This guy wasn't as annoying on first view but he has the potential. :yikes:

taf2002
02-29-2012, 04:39 AM
I just finished watching my DVR. You people just don't know how to watch AI.

1. DVR it...NEVER watch it in real time
2. FF thru all talking, even the background crap
3. Listen to the beginning of the song, if it sounds crappy FF to the middle to see if it got better, if not forget it

I "watched" the 2hours in about 20 minutes or less. I listened to one song the whole way thru - the country guy Chase. I don't even like country music but the song suited him, he looked comfortable on the stage, & he had a pulse...great combination. And Josh's song choice was alright but I couldn't take his voice very long.

Dated song choice & did nothing new or better with the song: Adam (Think), Aaron (Never Can Say Goodbye), & Craighton (True Colors). Hideous and/or completely forgettable song choice: DeAndre (too much falsetto), Colton (shaky voice), Jeremy (just weird), Philip (I have no idea what he sang or how he sounded), Hee Jun (good voice but worst rendition of Angel ever), Reed (really? you think you'll compete with friggin' Adam Levine?), Eben (words fail). Jermaine seems like a sweet guy & the song choice was fine but I really don't care for baritone as a solo voice. But for his voice he actually did a good job.

If I had watched live with the 1,099 commercials & all the judges' blathering, I would have gone crazy. I refuse to listen to JLo or Randy ever again. And that annoying little laugh before she speaks makes me want to smack her. And then parrot Randy does the same thing ever time she does it. (There were times I didn't get to the controls fast enough.)

my little pony
02-29-2012, 05:35 AM
I just watched Josh Ledet's performance and I got major flashbacks of the guy from a season or two back who should have been out on tour performing in drag and I hated him to the bitter end when he FINALLY went home. I can see his face but not remember his name. This guy wasn't as annoying on first view but he has the potential. :yikes:

do you mean jacob?