PDA

View Full Version : American Idol - Top 12/13 Men (Tuesday February 28th)

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11]

Kruss
02-29-2012, 07:29 PM
I don't like the cutdown from 24 to 12 in one week, either. There's no time to see what they can do for a few weeks. If they had done this in Season 7, we wouldn't have heard David Cook's "Hello" performance, easily one of the best of that season.

The judges are listening to the Producers...duh!

True that.

sk9tingfan
02-29-2012, 07:53 PM
dialidol.com results (http://www.dialidol.com/asp/predictions/Predictions.asp) (contestant's name followed by their odds of getting through):
]

Remember that the judges have a total of three wild card votes, so there will be a top 13 and some of those that may be eliminated tonight might make it further into the competition. I think that there may have only been one wild card last year and this individual (who I can't remember) actually made it very far through the competition. One of the biggest issues that I could see was that of song choice which may have put previously thought favorites into a compromising position.

Allskate
03-01-2012, 12:15 AM
I absolutely l o a t h e the change of whittling the top 26 into the top 13 in one week. I am very unhappy because going from 24 then 20 the next week (and then 16 and finally 12) gave people time to settle in and get over their nerves. All of the men tonight have sung much better in the past.

I'd be fine with taking two weeks to cut the top 24 in half, but only if they cut out some of the rehearsal episodes. There is way too much fluff and bad auditions. We should get the top 12 before March. Too much of the series is taken up with nonsense.

dialidol.com results (http://www.dialidol.com/asp/predictions/Predictions.asp) (contestant's name followed by their odds of getting through):

Those aren't really the odds of getting through. They are the range of rankings possible based on the site's calculated dial idol score. This would make only the first four people listed as definitely safe according to the dial idol rankings. In the last few seasons, though, dialidol's scoring has not been particularly useful. The raw results have been a bit more helpful. The rankings based on raw results here are quite different.

Anjelica
03-02-2012, 08:05 AM
Joshua Ledet has an amazing voice, I dont think I could ever get tired of listening to him sing.

Fridge_Break
03-02-2012, 05:05 PM
LOL at Dial Idol being a total fail. :lol: