View Full Version : Amazing Race 2/26 You Know I'm Not as Smart as You

Pages : [1] 2

FiveRinger
02-27-2012, 01:14 AM
No thread?

Beefcake
02-27-2012, 01:18 AM
The queens are all watching the Oscar red carpet. Er, all but one. :shuffle:

Go Border Patrol! Keep up the good work [pissing off the twatty Big Brother pair].

rfisher
02-27-2012, 01:24 AM
Twatty Big Brothers have already annoyed the rest of the pack. I'm sort of hoping the Hicks make it to the final. I'll be sad when they go.

PrincessLeppard
02-27-2012, 01:47 AM
"I'm not good at math." Someone beat her, please.

Oh, dear Lord. If she can't handle day two of the race, that doesn't bode well for long term success.

On the other hand, she's totally annoying, which usually does.

So.

Yeah.

Skittl1321
02-27-2012, 01:48 AM
I LOVED watching Rachel from BB saying "I'm not good at math" and crying about it. She spent all of BB lording over everyone how smart she was (but not as smart as Brendan), and how she was a chemist...

Beefcake
02-27-2012, 01:53 AM
She claimed to have been a chemist? Really? Or is cooking meth all it takes to obtain that designation?

rfisher
02-27-2012, 01:54 AM
I will cry if the Clowns are eliminated tonight. I don't want to go down on the first attempt. :wuzrobbed: Stupid bus window. I'm sort of competitive like the NoRioGrande boys. :shuffle:

PrincessLeppard
02-27-2012, 01:55 AM
I just want the hawt twins to make it. I don't even care if I go out. (I have the Tools.)

Garden Kitty
02-27-2012, 01:58 AM
tivoing TAR to watch the Oscars live.

Skittl1321
02-27-2012, 01:59 AM
OMG- I hate the little cheer the girls in the pink tops just did.

rfisher
02-27-2012, 02:00 AM
I just want the hawt twins to make it. I don't even care if I go out. (I have the Tools.)

It'll be twins, tools or clowns and it's not looking good for the clowns. Oh, well.

Kelleys6th
02-27-2012, 02:01 AM
Rachel: :wuzrobbed

We are awesome! :cheer2:

Skittl1321
02-27-2012, 02:08 AM
Wait - BB Rachel just called someone else's make up overdone? She might not be wrong, but pot meet kettle.

Bev Johnston
02-27-2012, 03:39 AM
Why in the heck was Rachel having such a melt down? God, that was annoying!

Team Kentucky needs subtitles at all times. I probably missed 3/4 of what they were saying.

Jersey Tools still not as annoying as I originally thought they might be.

Not sad to see the Sad Clowns out. I can't respect anyone who runs the race in khakis.

Prancer
02-27-2012, 04:04 AM
She claimed to have been a chemist? Really? Or is cooking meth all it takes to obtain that designation?

She's supposedly a graduate student in chemistry.

I found this on another message board:

I used to know her a few years back, and she was so incredibly stupid, but she would always use the line that she is a chemist and she is "like totally super smart, people just think I'm a ditz." I witnessed her inability to even do basic math.

Haven't we all? :lol:

But if Wiki is to be believed, she does indeed have a chemistry degree from Western Carolina University.

Wait - BB Rachel just called someone else's make up overdone?

Yes, but it was Vanessa, who is (IMHO, of course) prettier than Rachel and got the math question right.

:cheer2:English majors unite! WE can do basic math!:cheer2: Just don't ask us to do anything like, you know, algebra.

But I can't see Rachel being too fond of Vanessa :shuffle:.

Why in the heck was Rachel having such a melt down? God, that was annoying!

"Stop yelling at meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!" :wuzrobbed

I love it when dating couples fight like that :lol:. He actually tried to appease her. My husband might apologize once, but if I kept whining, would tell me to get a move on and cry in the taxi.

I wonder how long it will be before Brendan's friends stop telling him he has a booger on his nose :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:.