PDA

View Full Version : Woman's crazy text message rant goes viral.

Pages : [1] 2

Kevind85
02-25-2012, 11:16 PM
After one date a woman asked the guy to go out again, when he informed her he had plans that evening but would text her later she didn't handle it very well.

http://www.buzzfeed.com/hgrant/this-is-what-crazy-looks-like-via-text-messaging

Reuven
02-25-2012, 11:24 PM
Run, Kevin, run!!! :scream:

Erm...you’re not THAT Kevin, are you??

BigB08822
02-25-2012, 11:33 PM
Only 15 posts...hmmm....lol

Kevind85
02-25-2012, 11:37 PM
Erm...you’re not THAT Kevin, are you??

I am not lol. I've never had the privilege of dating a crazy girl lol. In fact, I didn't even realize that guy's name was Kevin when I first saw the story.

BigB08822
02-25-2012, 11:38 PM
My favorite part is how she "accidentally" sends him messages that should have gone to other people to try and make him jealous.

Scintillation
02-26-2012, 01:53 AM
Oh that made me feel uncomfortable. Wow.

And I can think of a couple of girls that I've worked with that would see nothing wrong with doing something that batsh*t crazy.

IceAlisa
02-26-2012, 01:56 AM
Huh. I was just wondering if this is real, if someone can really have such poor impulse control.

Scintillation
02-26-2012, 02:02 AM
I don't think one of the girls has ever gone that far, but she has driven guys away by snapping at them for hanging out with their friends instead of her, and then she'll try to text them later as if nothing ever happened. Then she'll be shocked when they don't immediately text her back. And when they don't immediately text her back, she deletes their number. It's a never ending cycle with her.

IceAlisa
02-26-2012, 02:14 AM
Reminds me of that girl in He's Just Not That Into You who complained about caller ID because otherwise she'd call the guy every 15 minutes.

genevieve
02-26-2012, 02:20 AM
I expected this to be the Facebook conversation about the girl who got a tattoo of her boyfriend's face on her arm after they'd been dating a week (I'm pretty sure that one's fake, but it sure is amusing).

Anita18
02-26-2012, 02:23 AM
Luckily I don't know anyone in real life as crazy as this, but I'm giving advice on another forum in their "relationship advice" thread. One girl found the address of her long-ago crush and wants to visit him, even though she doesn't have his phone number and he lives an hour away. We were like, "Um, girl, at least make an attempt at finding his phone number or Facebook friending him first instead of showing up at his doorstep unannounced after years of not seeing him." :shuffle:

ChelleC
02-26-2012, 02:31 AM
Wow :scream::yikes:

Buzz
02-26-2012, 04:31 AM
She does sound like a stalker but it also sounds like there was more between them than one single simple date. Sounds more like a one night stand at the very least especially since she seems to now here he lives.

michiruwater
02-26-2012, 04:34 AM
Whether or not he intended it to be a one-night stand, we'll never know. Obviously, they had sex on the first date, but that doesn't mean that it's a one-night stand. Except that then she was cray-cray.

This made me uncomfortable to read and I stopped reading after his last reply. I only kept reading to that point to see if he would reply and how he would respond to the crazy :shuffle:

triple_toe
02-26-2012, 04:46 AM
I expected this to be the Facebook conversation about the girl who got a tattoo of her boyfriend's face on her arm after they'd been dating a week (I'm pretty sure that one's fake, but it sure is amusing).

You mean this (http://failbook.failblog.org/2012/02/21/funny-facebook-fails-scarred-for-life/)? Equal parts :rofl: and :scream: