PDA

View Full Version : Dancing With The Stars

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10

skatesindreams
03-10-2012, 03:09 PM
Jack Wagner may last for a while.
I'm not sure how much "name recognition" Katherine Jenkins has here.

I'd never seen William Levy (don't watch telenovelas); but, I'm interested in how he will do and what kind of support he receives.

PRlady
03-10-2012, 03:33 PM
I'd never seen William Levy (don't watch telenovelas); but, I'm interested in how he will do and what kind of support he receives.

Based on gorgeous French guy two years ago (how could I have forgotten his name?) Levy will do well if he can dance at all. American women have eyes, ya know. ;)

skatesindreams
03-10-2012, 03:43 PM
To remind you of Gilles Marini, PRlady:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KEWlDtEt2cQ

PRlady
03-10-2012, 03:55 PM
To remind you of Gilles Marini, PRlady:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KEWlDtEt2cQ

:swoon: Thank you.

pixie cut
03-10-2012, 04:23 PM
I think fan base plays in hugely when they're not terribly good dancers. Witness Rob Kardashian. If they're somewhat unknown -- like Kyle Massey, Gilles Marini, Chelsea Kane or JR Martinez -- but they're good dancers AND have great personalities then they can survive. Some good dancers, like Kristin Cavaleri, don't have the fan base and for whatever reason don't inspire the audience.

PeterG
03-10-2012, 07:56 PM
Jack Wagner may last for a while.

Yes, everyone who owns his "Greatest Hit" album might vote like crazy.

:P

He did have a better song than All I Need, I will admit: Love Can Take Us All The Way (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aXM82_JsXqM) which did not hit the pop charts, but made it to #15 on the adult contemporary charts. It features the beautiful voice of Valerie Carter (although she's absent from the video unfortunately).

skatesindreams
03-10-2012, 08:02 PM
Jack Wagner is still doing soaps.
That gives him a fanbase, although it's nowhere near as big as it might have been years ago.

kwanfan1818
03-10-2012, 09:07 PM
Soap fans have very long memories, too.

jkl
03-12-2012, 11:11 PM
I just read an article stating that Katherine Jenkins and Mark Ballas are denying they are an off the dance floor couple. Seems they have been in London practicing for Monday night.:cool:

jkl
03-15-2012, 02:32 PM
OK now I saw on AOL that Karina Smirnoff is dating Owen Wilson. ;) Seems Karina broke off her engagement in December.

Fridge_Break
03-15-2012, 07:36 PM
OK now I saw on AOL that Karina Smirnoff is dating Owen Wilson. ;) Seems Karina broke off her engagement in December.

how many engagements has she broken off? Jeez.

jkl
03-15-2012, 07:43 PM
AOL said this was the second broken engagement. Maks:smokin: and then the baseball player she was going to marry this past January.

Wonder if Owen will be in the audience?

cruisin
03-18-2012, 09:21 PM
She was on that Bride Show, where they get wedding dresses (on TLC). Does she have to give the dress back? :lol:

danceronice
03-18-2012, 11:53 PM
She was on that Bride Show, where they get wedding dresses (on TLC). Does she have to give the dress back? :lol:

"Say Yes to the Dress Atlanta". I was kind of :confused: why she was shopping in Atlanta, GA, but whatever, they must not have been filming the New York store at the time.

And a better question is would they let her return it, since I doubt very much they gave it to her! As long as it hasn't been altered, I guess.

jkl
03-19-2012, 01:42 PM
It won't be long now until we know where the talent is this season:lol: