PDA

View Full Version : Dancing With The Stars

Pages : 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10

Wyliefan
02-28-2012, 03:08 PM
And Mark's pretty girl actually has talent!

True that! The only time I've seen her (and heard her sing) was on the Doctor Who Christmas special :) , but I really liked her there. Will be interested to see how she does here.

Karina1974
02-28-2012, 03:09 PM
OMG! Steve Urkel!!! :lol:

You obviously didn't see him on the season premiere of House this season. I didn't recognize him at first - geek no more, that's for sure!

Badams
02-28-2012, 03:13 PM
You obviously didn't see him on the season premiere of House this season. I didn't recognize him at first - geek no more, that's for sure!

No I didn't, I don't follow his career. But you do realize that Steve Urkel was just a character, right?

skatesindreams
02-28-2012, 03:18 PM
^^^
This - re: needing a fanbase!
You think that the studios/entities that ask/propose contestants would realize that.

Kasey
02-28-2012, 03:28 PM
I've actually heard of more than half of the cast this time, and am thrilled with no "Jersey Shore/Kardashian"-level of "celebrity". May actually pay some attention to it again this season, instead of just seeking out a few dances on youtube.

Karina1974
02-28-2012, 03:31 PM
No I didn't, I don't follow his career. But you do realize that Steve Urkel was just a character, right?

It's also the role by which the majority of people know Jaleel White, just like most people will know Melissa Gilbert for LHOTP, not for the work she did post-LHOTP. But you do realize that you are insulting my intelligence for absolutely no reason, right? ;)

nubka
02-28-2012, 03:35 PM

I'm sure she realizes that... :rolleyes:

my little pony
02-28-2012, 03:52 PM
I've actually heard of more than half of the cast this time, and am thrilled with no "Jersey Shore/Kardashian"-level of "celebrity". May actually pay some attention to it again this season, instead of just seeking out a few dances on youtube.

i feel like opera girl is some sort of concession to cleanse the palate after the parade of reality goofballs

Badams
02-28-2012, 04:01 PM
No Anna this season?

Nevermind, now I see she's with Jack Wagner.

Rob
02-28-2012, 04:14 PM
Easier to navigate article with pairings
http://content.usatoday.com/communities/entertainment/post/2012/02/dancing-with-the-stars-unveils-season-14-cast/1

Beefcake
02-28-2012, 04:15 PM
William Levy is a lovely looking man. Wow.
:( I read that and was :swoon: thinking hot jewnius Eli Roth (The Bear Jew in Inglourious Basterds).

D'oh, not him, but oh well. This Levy boy is cute .. Cuban Jew. :lol:

:kickass: Martina and Gladys ... I'll have to play some YT vids this season.

WindSpirit
02-28-2012, 04:25 PM
Tristan's back! :cheer2: But I guess he got the "older woman" box. Oh well.

Derek got Maria Menounos? I'm soooo surprised! ;)

I hope Martina Navratilova doesn't have two left feet when it comes to dancing. I kind of like her.

I love Jaleel White! I like how he looks now. BTW, he was in Ce-Lo Green's video singing his song, Cry Baby (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I34cljQQ7YA) (well, pretending to sing it, but he looked great)

No Kardashian, no Perez? YAY!

Rob
02-28-2012, 04:27 PM
At least Gladys will be musical.

kwanfan1818
02-28-2012, 05:00 PM
Opera singer, my ass. In her own mind.

I actually knew who all but one of stars are, which never happens.

I'm sorry van Amstel isn't in this season.

cruisin
02-28-2012, 05:07 PM
^^ She's still far more talented than Maria Menuonos.