PDA

View Full Version : Dancing With The Stars

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10]

cruisin
03-19-2012, 02:19 PM
"Say Yes to the Dress Atlanta". I was kind of :confused: why she was shopping in Atlanta, GA, but whatever, they must not have been filming the New York store at the time.

And a better question is would they let her return it, since I doubt very much they gave it to her! As long as it hasn't been altered, I guess.

I don't think they give the dresses away. But, I do think they give them a huge break. There has to be some compensation for going on that show. Especially for the famous people.

ArtisticFan
03-19-2012, 03:01 PM
I don't think they give the dresses away. But, I do think they give them a huge break. There has to be some compensation for going on that show. Especially for the famous people.

One of the stores shown in the Atlanta version is a client of my mother's company. According to her, most of the dresses are available to participants of the show at a huge discount. Some others are offered totally free.

I've never watched the show, but according to her you can tell if it is a freebie because the name of the designer/company is mentioned more frequently.

skaternum
03-19-2012, 03:17 PM
Excited about the premiere tonight. I'm hosting the Sparkly Party at my place -- in a fabulous red gown with silver sequins & beading. Drinking & talking smack about the dancers makes any Monday better!

jkl
03-19-2012, 05:03 PM
Sounds like fun......can I come on over?:D

Patsy
03-19-2012, 07:26 PM
If I bring a nice appetizer, may I join in?