PDA

View Full Version : US Ice Dance splits

Pages : 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

blancanieves
03-26-2012, 12:49 AM
So, would Anastasia or Bella make good matches for Keiffer?

rhumba
03-26-2012, 06:20 PM
I heard Keiffer is with Anastasia and perhaps, Cowan with Charlotte?? Maybe rumor?

Twizzler
03-26-2012, 07:15 PM
I heard Keiffer is with Anastasia and perhaps, Cowan with Charlotte?? Maybe rumor?

I've heard the same things.

chachacha
03-26-2012, 07:29 PM

I had heard the same thing :(

DORISPULASKI
03-26-2012, 11:06 PM
So Vanessa with Ian Lorello to complete the circle?

Jenna
03-26-2012, 11:28 PM
:eek: Not so surprised about C/L but very, very surprised about O/C. What a fantastic Nationals they had, they were so promising.

Pratfall
03-26-2012, 11:32 PM
Hmmm...there would only be 5 ins. height difference between Ian and Vanessa.. He's an inch shorter than Paul if Wikipedia is to be believed.

blue_idealist
03-30-2012, 12:23 AM
True. But I kind of wish they did sometimes. Especially when you get situations like Emily Samuelson and (in pairs) Caitlin Y.

It's kinda funny that Bates ditched Samuelson to skate with Chock, and they finished lower at Nationals than he did when recently skating with Samuelson. I don't think they really have that much potential either, Chock and Bates. The top spots at US Nats will probably be taken by D/W, the Shibs, and the rapidly improving Hubbell/Donahue in the coming years. If D/W retire there's always Kriengkrairut and Giulietti-Schmitt too.

Sylvia
04-06-2012, 10:44 PM
From Isabella Cannuscio:

As all of you have probably heard, Ian and I are no longer skating together. I wanted to write this blog to give everyone a little more information on why we decided to end our partnership.
Link: http://www.cannuscio-lorello.ice-dance.com/

rhumba
04-07-2012, 03:20 PM
It's kinda funny that Bates ditched Samuelson to skate with Chock, and they finished lower at Nationals than he did when recently skating with Samuelson. I don't think they really have that much potential either, Chock and Bates. The top spots at US Nats will probably be taken by D/W, the Shibs, and the rapidly improving Hubbell/Donahue in the coming years. If D/W retire there's always Kriengkrairut and Giulietti-Schmitt too.

Maybe Bates go back skate with Samuelson (if Todd decides to retire), Lorello with Chock (more physically matched) :lol::lol:

DORISPULASKI
04-07-2012, 04:43 PM
If I were Chock, no way would I swap Lorello for Bates. Lorello always seemed not all that strong a skater to me, although he is a really nice looking guy.

It is interesting that Bella does not say whether Ian is looking or not looking for a new partner-it sort of sounds like he wanted to switch coaches, and she wants to stay in DE?

But for all I know he wants to quit skating and follow Phish around the country, or become a ski bum or go to MIT :lol: It just says he wants a different direction.

Sylvia
04-07-2012, 04:46 PM
It is interesting that Bella does not say whether Ian is looking or not looking for a new partner-it sort of sounds like he wanted to switch coaches, and she wants to stay in DE?
That is my understanding, yes. I assume she didn't want to speak for him in her blog.

DORISPULASKI
04-07-2012, 05:34 PM
Is he listed on ice partner search yet?

barbk
04-07-2012, 07:02 PM
Why is Isabella taking International Dance Tests? Isn't she already a senior and past all those?

CoralReef
04-07-2012, 07:22 PM
Why is Isabella taking International Dance Tests? Isn't she already a senior and past all those?Internationals aren't a requirement for US senior dancers, only through gold. US dancers who are still competing might not have time to pass those extra 10 internationals while they train.