PDA

View Full Version : Brain-Dead Teen, Only Capable Of Rolling Eyes And Texting, To Be Euthanized

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

PeterG
02-21-2012, 12:00 AM
So sad. We seem to be losing so many youth these days...

The parents of 13-year old Caitlin Teagart have decided to end her life, saying she can now do nothing but lay on the couch and whine about things being "gay." (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MGXSPf9b-xI)

I just don't know what our society is coming to. This kind of thing just didn't happen in my day! :(

Gazpacho
02-21-2012, 12:05 AM
This is a fake story.

If she were brain dead, she wouldn't be able to roll her eyes or anything else.

Badams
02-21-2012, 12:12 AM
:lol: It's The Onion.

PeterG
02-21-2012, 12:17 AM
This is a fake story.

Are you sure? Did you watch the entire news story? Why would someone fake something so horrible?? :(

millyskate
02-21-2012, 12:34 AM
Are you sure? Did you watch the entire news story? Why would someone fake something so horrible?? :(

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NMsLg4jqlJw ....

I just don't these stories, I find them to be in really bad taste.

PeterG
02-21-2012, 12:47 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NMsLg4jqlJw ....

I just don't these stories, I find them to be in really bad taste.

:rofl: That is wicked!!! At the end the next story:

Matthew McConaughey discusses his new conservatory for shirtless actors

I'm going to have to go hunt that one down!! :P

Southpaw
02-21-2012, 01:48 AM
I just don't know what our society is coming to. This kind of thing just didn't happen in my day! :(

I hear ya, Peter. When I was a teenager we got our asses off our couches and went outside and rolled our eyes. Uphill. In both directions. And we didn't wait for mommy to schedule an eye roll date for us, we went outside and walked around and rolled our eyes with the other kids in the neighborhood until it was time for dinner. And then we rolled our eyes WHILE we ate dinner.

genevieve
02-21-2012, 02:00 AM
I'm rolling my eyes right now in sympathy for this poor teen.

VALuvsMKwan
02-21-2012, 02:15 AM
I have death in my soul for her agonies. :(

BigB08822
02-21-2012, 02:22 AM
I thought it was hilarious and had to share it on FB.

BigB08822
02-21-2012, 02:23 AM
This is a fake story.

Oh, Peter! :rofl:

Rex
02-21-2012, 02:40 AM
I hear ya, Peter. When I was a teenager we got our asses off our couches and went outside and rolled our eyes. Uphill. In both directions. And we didn't wait for mommy to schedule an eye roll date for us, we went outside and walked around and rolled our eyes with the other kids in the neighborhood until it was time for dinner. And then we rolled our eyes WHILE we ate dinner.

We were so poor we were born without eyes, we had to make our OWN eyes out of Jello, raisins and spit, and THEN roll them.

Cachoo
02-21-2012, 02:48 AM
We were so poor we were born without eyes, we had to make our OWN eyes out of Jello, raisins and spit, and THEN roll them.

:lol:

Vash01
02-21-2012, 02:50 AM
I am forgetting the name of the site that checks stories for their validity. Peter, have you checked this story?(I don't mean to offend you by asking this)

triple_toe
02-21-2012, 02:55 AM
:lol: This is fantastic. I remember a story The Onion did about Shawn Johnson being put down after breaking her leg :rofl: