PDA

View Full Version : Brain-Dead Teen, Only Capable Of Rolling Eyes And Texting, To Be Euthanized

Pages : 1 2 [3] 4

mysticchic
02-21-2012, 05:54 AM
LOL...did anyone read the ticker that went across the bottom?

skateboy
02-21-2012, 06:48 AM
In this case, I do think that euthanasia was the humane alternative... for all involved.

PeterG
02-21-2012, 07:04 AM
I love you all - (but Peter especially) for this thread.

Also Peter - I used the whole word "love" because I know you hate shortened versions of words - and the <3 causes you to be very much perplexed.

:confused:

Vash01
02-21-2012, 07:42 AM
The hoax checking site is Snopes.

That's it! I used to use it regularly in the past, but it's been years since I last used it.

I checked Snopes.com and they don't have this.

Is this supposed to be a joke?

Michalle
02-21-2012, 08:00 AM
That's it! I used to use it regularly in the past, but it's been years since I last used it.

I checked Snopes.com and they don't have this.

Is this supposed to be a joke?

Either you're sincere or you have accomplished the long con of extended sarcasm, and I'm not familiar enough to be sure, so I will explain just in case:

The website this comes from (The Onion) only publishes sarcastic satirical articles. They are all jokes. They poke fun at the exaggerated nature of typical news stories and the way many news stories take something that is not really a big deal (teens don't get along with their parents or want to play video games or lay on the couch instead of doing their homework) and turn it into a major catastrophe.

Vash01
02-21-2012, 08:23 AM
Either you're sincere or you have accomplished the long con of extended sarcasm, and I'm not familiar enough to be sure, so I will explain just in case:

The website this comes from (The Onion) only publishes sarcastic satirical articles. They are all jokes. They poke fun at the exaggerated nature of typical news stories and the way many news stories take something that is not really a big deal (teens don't get along with their parents or want to play video games or lay on the couch instead of doing their homework) and turn it into a major catastrophe.

I am ignorant (no sarcasm involved). Thanks for explaining.

BaileyCatts
02-21-2012, 10:36 AM
Hey! I know that kid! :rofl:

And definitely read the news-ticker scrolling across the bottom! Damn that's some funny stuff! :lol:

Gazpacho
02-21-2012, 11:08 AM
I used the term "fake story" rather than "joke" because it's in extremely bad taste, and I fail to see anything funny in it.

antmanb
02-21-2012, 11:40 AM
I used the term "fake story" rather than "joke" because it's in extremely bad taste, and I fail to see anything funny in it.

This doesn't change the fact that Peter G never at any point thought he was posting a true real life story.

Rex
02-21-2012, 12:36 PM
Oh yeah? We were so poor we had to use our Jello eyeballs for dessert when we were done rolling them. Sometimes even BEFORE we were done rolling them. Mama would come by and say "Chile, you git yer eyeballs in that bowl RIGHT now!" Oh yes she did. Mama didn't cotton to no chillin who didn't eat their eyeballs.

Willona, stop tellin' those stories...

Cyn
02-21-2012, 01:07 PM
:rofl:

Peter, you're killing me - no one takes the piss better than you, my dear :respec: .

soxxy
02-21-2012, 01:19 PM
:rofl: This has to be the thread of the year. There are no words. :rofl:

Jozet
02-21-2012, 01:24 PM
No one wants their life to depend solely on anonymous online comments and ad clicks.

But I made $2.35 last month from those ad clicks!

julieann
02-21-2012, 05:30 PM
:rofl: This has to be the thread of the year. There are no words. :rofl:

It's almost as good as some of the comments left on youtube! :lol:

Cheers PeterG!

taf2002
02-21-2012, 07:50 PM
"coma patient does not respond to being dressed in humiliating Chikita banana hat" :lol: