PDA

View Full Version : Brain-Dead Teen, Only Capable Of Rolling Eyes And Texting, To Be Euthanized

Pages : 1 [2] 3 4

Southpaw
02-21-2012, 03:08 AM
We were so poor we were born without eyes, we had to make our OWN eyes out of Jello, raisins and spit, and THEN roll them.

Oh yeah? We were so poor we had to use our Jello eyeballs for dessert when we were done rolling them. Sometimes even BEFORE we were done rolling them. Mama would come by and say "Chile, you git yer eyeballs in that bowl RIGHT now!" Oh yes she did. Mama didn't cotton to no chillin who didn't eat their eyeballs.

Theatregirl1122
02-21-2012, 03:12 AM
I am forgetting the name of the site that checks stories for their validity. Peter, have you checked this story?(I don't mean to offend you by asking this)

This is very confusing. We should definitely check. It could totally go either way.

VALuvsMKwan
02-21-2012, 03:20 AM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Onion

Peter, dear, you are (edited) a very sly soul.

milanessa
02-21-2012, 03:23 AM
I am forgetting the name of the site that checks stories for their validity. Peter, have you checked this story?(I don't mean to offend you by asking this)

It's the Onion - what is there to check? :lol:

4rkidz
02-21-2012, 03:26 AM

international audience might not 'get' it.. Peter - you are very naughty, but I like it ;)

Grannyfan
02-21-2012, 03:31 AM
Oh yeah? We were so poor we had to use our Jello eyeballs for dessert when we were done rolling them. Sometimes even BEFORE we were done rolling them. Mama would come by and say "Chile, you git yer eyeballs in that bowl RIGHT now!" Oh yes she did. Mama didn't cotton to no chillin who didn't eat their eyeballs.

Well, we were so poor we only had one set of eyes for the four of us kids, so we had to roll them back and forth to each other. Eight eye sockets, two eyeballs. You do the math.

Vash01
02-21-2012, 03:32 AM

Actually I was thinking of another site that I had used in the past to check if a story was true or a hoax. I am sure it will come back to me at some point.

Sparks
02-21-2012, 03:33 AM
Have you no souls, people???
Won't someone PLEASE think about the children?

Theatregirl1122
02-21-2012, 03:38 AM
Actually I was thinking of another site that I had used in the past to check if a story was true or a hoax. I am sure it will come back to me at some point.

The Onion is the name of the website that published this article.

Grannyfan
02-21-2012, 03:39 AM

The hoax checking site is Snopes.

Jenna
02-21-2012, 04:32 AM

Bless you.

PeterG
02-21-2012, 04:38 AM
Oh, Peter! :rofl:

Peter, dear, you are (edited) a very sly soul.

international audience might not 'get' it.. Peter - you are very naughty, but I like it ;)

:P

Have you no souls, people???
Won't someone PLEASE think about the children?

Can we leave that with you?

I'm rolling my eyes right now in sympathy for this poor teen.

Bless you, oh wise moderator. :saint:

The Accordion
02-21-2012, 05:39 AM
I love you all - (but Peter especially) for this thread.

Also Peter - I used the whole word "love" because I know you hate shortened versions of words - and the <3 causes you to be very much perplexed.

Matryeshka
02-21-2012, 05:47 AM
So sad. We seem to be losing so many youth these days...

The parents of 13-year old Caitlin Teagart have decided to end her life, saying she can now do nothing but lay on the couch and whine about things being "gay." (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MGXSPf9b-xI)

I just don't know what our society is coming to. This kind of thing just didn't happen in my day! :(

She really should be put out of her misery now before she starts blogging. After blogging, there really is no hope at all. No one wants their life to depend solely on anonymous online comments and ad clicks.

ks1227
02-21-2012, 05:48 AM
I'm going to have to go hunt that one down!! :P
Please let me know when you find it! :D