PDA

View Full Version : Celebrity Apprentice

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25

skatesindreams
03-26-2012, 04:21 PM
Aubrey "doth protest too much" about her "importance" to the team.
She's setting herself up for elimination by calling attention to herself.
If she stumbles in any way; she's out.

Isn't he under 20 still?

Clay Aiken is 33.

genevieve
03-26-2012, 04:31 PM
I mean to post "is he under 30" (I knew he wasn't under 20! :eek: ). Thx for the clarification - still too young for jowls!

Cupid
03-26-2012, 04:47 PM
Even though they aren't that good, Aubrey and Lisa are really the only leader types on their team. The others follow like cattle. If it weren't for these two, who would be left, really.

And I understand next week there will no longer be two teams, everyone on their own. That should make it interesting?

snoopysnake
03-26-2012, 05:00 PM
I thought they were just going to regroup the teams, as they have in past seasons. Seems like there are too many people to do an individual challenge. They should get Clay away from Penn, and Dayana away from Aubrey and/or Lisa.

I'm starting to fear that Aubrey is going to weep her way into the final 2.

walei
03-26-2012, 05:06 PM
Patricia got shafted! She's done good branding week after week and this week she faltered but one strike and she's out. Aubrey's creative idea lost the women FOUR tasks!!

However the execs did say out of both the men and the women that Aubrey was the standout strongest member so no way she's going home, and no way Trump's favorite Miss Universe is going to walk so soon, that means Patricia's gone.

From the previews it looks like Aubrey/Lisa/Dayana are still on the same team.

nubka
03-26-2012, 06:38 PM
debbie reminds me of jenna maroney, always squeezing in an opportunity to sing. she had Co Springs pairs skater makeup in the boardroom.

:lol::lol::lol:

WindSpirit
03-26-2012, 07:30 PM
Even though they aren't that good, Aubrey and Lisa are really the only leader types on their team. The others follow like cattle. If it weren't for these two, who would be left, really. I disagree. Aubrey and Lisa are not leaders, they're bullies. Which made it even more ironic when Aubrey said her charity was against bullying. The other women had tried to be more proactive but every time they were shut down. If you refuse to get down to Aubrey and Lisa's level, you can only hang in there and hope for the best. Or quit.

The women's team lost its chance when Debbie went to the dark side (the popular girls accept me, how can I refuse to be one of them?) and Lisa's latest attempt to sweet-talk Theresa was just a way of making sure Patricia and Dayana were left out in the cold and were easier to be thrown to the dogs. Not sure if Theresa is interested in becoming one of the clique, but she wasn't smart enough to realize that was being played. From what I've seen of her on the show (and reading her blog) thinking is not her... forte. Patricia said my name, therefore I go for Patricia even though other people are just using me to get rid of her so it'll be easier to get rid of me. When she said, "You could see I can defend myself" and Lisa said, "I think you showed us that" that was such BS. Lisa didn't even try to sound sincere, she sounded like she was saying, "Bitch, I eat the likes of you for breakfast every morning but if you want me to indulge you by approaching you from the back, be my guest."

I totally understand what Victoria was saying, "Maybe I should go play on the men's team." Sometimes the environment you're in is toxic and you can't do anything about it until the people who are the culprits are eliminated.

The men's team, on the other hand, I love. They deal with disagreements like adults, not like two-faced cliquey mean girls. They can get past their differences and work for the common goal. Someone at TWoP said it best:

Really, I'm just loving everyone on the men's team. Clay is smart and funny, and interesting mix of smartass and sensitive. And Arsenio's just a big, happy puppy. Penn is honest and smart and good-hearted. Dee is such a stand-up good guy. Paul seems like a big sweetheart (never saw OC Choppers, so I can only go by what I see here). And Lou tries so hard. He's obviously got some serious issues with self-confidence, but he's not a bad guy. I'm really enjoying their vibe and the way they choose to put winning above any kind of petty differences. And mostly the ways they're finding to have fun with all of this. I'd love to hang out with them for a task. You couldn't pay me to hang with the women.

Who would have thought people so different could work together so well?

Aside from Clay, I'm loving Dee the most. I didn't know much about him before I saw him on Wife's Swap. He's such a down-to-earth, no BS, stand-up guy, I would totally go for him in real life, his cross-dressing ways notwithstanding. ;) It's interesting that he's kind of like Clay when it comes to people's expectations and misconceptions about him. BTW, Clay said Dee told him he thought Clay would be a pothead. "Obviously he didn't know anything about me." :lol: Clay thought Dee would be the devil. "Not the devil, really." They seem like good friends and Clay sang a duet with him on Dee's new CD, Dee Does Broadway (http://www.amazon.com/Dee-Does-Broadway-Snider/dp/B007JU1RBK/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1332786381&sr=8-1), that comes out on May 8. Which is the same day his book Shut Up and Give Me the Mic (http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/145163739X/ref=as_li_qf_sp_asin_tl?ie=UTF8&tag=httpwwwmaximu-20&linkCode=as2&camp=1789&creative=9325&creativeASIN=145163739X) is coming out, too. I like Dee's no BS style of narrative, so I'm totally getting the book (and probably the CD).

skatesindreams
03-26-2012, 07:54 PM
Clay has been involved in advocacy for many important causes since AI - as more than a figurehead.
I think he's accomplished, smart and impressive.

julieann
03-26-2012, 07:57 PM
Clay has been involved in advocacy for many important causes since AI - as more than a figurehead.
I think he's accomplished, smart and impressive.

I agree and his voice is amazing!!!!

I think Patricia should have been voted off, the logo is the most important thing to a brand name and she not only forgot to add it she didn't run the final product by her PM. I really like her but this time the mistake was hers.

zara
03-28-2012, 04:19 PM
I mean to post "is he under 30" (I knew he wasn't under 20! :eek: ). Thx for the clarification - still too young for jowls!

He had TMJ surgery a few years ago that changed the shape of his jaw line and brought his chin forward, and really changed the shape of the lower half of his face. (And he admits that he had some lipo under his chin at the same time, lol!) In a lot of pictures the stubble balances out his features a little bit. Without the stubble, the change in his lower jaw is really pronounced.

skatesindreams
03-28-2012, 04:33 PM
Thanks for the information, zara.
I'm glad that the surgery didn't affect his singing voice!

soxxy
04-02-2012, 01:09 AM
Three hour show tonight.

Clay is committed to staying in because he wants to raise more money for his charity.

Teresa and Dee are the project managers for the first task, which is to create a New York City guidebook. Aubrey expressed to the cameras her doubts about Teresa.

The project commences and the men are getting along. The women are doing some bickering about each other, but Aubrey is getting all the closeups....she looks disgusted because she thinks the others are dumb. She especially doesn't like Dayana....she's told some lame joke about two blondes. :confused:

Dayana may have figured something out: Lisa was writing the guidebook and Dayana said to add subway directions and Lisa said to shut up. Dayana kept talking and Lisa said to shut up. Dayana kept talking. Lisa began to cry. Dayana said to the cameras Trump would not want such an emotional person being his Apprentice.

The men won the first task by raising the most money. The women are getting ready to enter the boardroom for someone to be fired. Teresa has brought out her New Jersey Housewives persona so it could be interesting.

my little pony
04-02-2012, 02:17 AM
not bringing aubrey to the boardroom was stupid

soxxy
04-02-2012, 02:23 AM
not bringing aubrey to the boardroom was stupid

Yes, but I'm glad she's around. If she tells Dee or Clay she's more talented than they are, they're going to go ballistic on her.

Aubrey: "Arsenio, you could be the person who took a walk away from the industry." :rofl:

my little pony
04-02-2012, 02:45 AM
lol

i guess aubrey was trying to be rude (or it just comes naturally) by saying arsenio walked away from show business

but i'm sure he made a lot of money from his show, more than she makes doing whatever she has been doing since she got fired by diddy