PDA

View Full Version : Celebrity Apprentice

Pages : 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25

WindSpirit
02-28-2012, 04:12 PM
He didn't do the sound and light cues. He was helping with entrances/exits/people in their places, but I'm not entirely sure he didn't also appear in some capacity. I think he was more of a production manager. He was always there, with a headset and a script, watching if everything was going according to plan and was supposed to step in and help if something went wrong.

The Medieval Times people did their sound and lights with a script with cues written in it--confirmed that reading the TWOP recap. I re-watched the show yesterday and the older gentleman from Medieval Times who meets with with the teams at the beginning tells them, "I've made available the best fight choreographers, horse trainers, sound and light technicians...""

Lisa actually did shove Victoria out of the way into an unnecessary job. Yep. Same thing she did with Dayana. "If you only can sit and you look pretty..." Lisa put people in the roles she wanted for them for certain, not always noble, reasons. After re-watching the show, I know who she reminds me of. A woman from work who's the biggest manipulator. She even looks like her. She will always try to stir shit, talk behind people's back, etc. People like her usually pick a few victims to destroy. And Lisa's "leadership" style reminded me of my ex boss who ended her career when another woman, who had worked there for 11 years without any problems, punched her in the face. Three times. Just sayin', Lisa. That might be the karma Victoria was talking about.

soxxy
03-05-2012, 02:23 AM
Right off the bat, I think Dyana has a lot more class than Teresa. Teresa taste on the New Jersey Housewives is very tacky and overdone....her McMansion is a mess. Can Dayana keep these women in control?

George is being portrayed in the first segment as not being able to assimilate information. Hmmmm......

my little pony
03-05-2012, 02:24 AM
if teresa doesnt have the sense to get some electrolysis on her hairline, then no, she shoudnt be in charge of any fashion based task

soxxy
03-05-2012, 02:34 AM
If the women can't win this task, they'd better mix up the teams.

Debbie Gibson was a pretty good sport about not appearing in the windows. She's not the target demo age-wise!

my little pony
03-05-2012, 02:36 AM
Debbie Gibson was a pretty good sport about not appearing in the windows. She's not the target demo age-wise!

i wouldnt put her in the window regardless of her age

soxxy
03-05-2012, 02:48 AM
Why didn't the women have access to Ivanka's jewelry collection to begin with? Did the men?

George is pretty out of it. Clay is going after him in the boardroom if they lose. Unknown Aubrey really stepped up. Dyana is no genius, either.

I think the women's presentation was better and they should win. Ivanka's clothing line is nothing spectacular....she's dressed better in all the past seasons.

my little pony
03-05-2012, 03:35 AM
i'm sorry, i dont know the answers to any of your questions, i got bored

clay is rather snippy, not just tonight but all season so far.

soxxy
03-05-2012, 03:47 AM
i'm sorry, i dont know the answers to any of your questions, i got bored

clay is rather snippy, not just tonight but all season so far.

It's not the most exciting task, for sure.

Anyway, Clay has to get across that George is not connecting without being snippy or disrespectful. Lou Ferrigno gets his feelings hurt over nothing, maybe he should go.

ross_hy
03-05-2012, 03:53 AM
Why didn't the women have access to Ivanka's jewelry collection to begin with? Did the men?

Debbie called up Ivanka and asked her.

my little pony
03-05-2012, 03:55 AM
this doesnt look good for me, my main decision to watch this season was sulu

iloveemoticons
03-05-2012, 04:31 AM
if teresa doesnt have the sense to get some electrolysis on her hairline, then no, she shoudnt be in charge of any fashion based task

That preview with her hair pulled back :slinkaway

genevieve
03-05-2012, 08:01 AM
I missed the ep but read the recap on ew.com which was totally brilliant :lol:

skatesindreams
03-05-2012, 04:23 PM
It's a shame that the George/Arsenio didn't consult Ivanka about product availability for the display, or what it should project.
Arsenio as an arbiter of style? What were they thinking?

Love that Ivanka wants the display fabrications done by Paul, though!

PDilemma
03-05-2012, 04:31 PM
It's a shame that the George/Arsenio didn't consult Ivanka about product availability for the display, or what it should project.

So many things about this episode didn't pass the smell test, though. They had to design a display of her products but were not immediately and easily given access to all of them including the jewelry? The women somehow knew they could just grab a cell phone and call her but the men had no idea? Then there is the matter of the women clearly picking up lots of extra good will by all wearing her clothing for the event...because she would not have been frightened by Penn Jilette in one of her dresses, right? And it doesn't seem that the women created the set pieces for their windows (they arrived and it was all in place minus the pictures), but the men did their own? How did that work? Don't tell me budget, because the women spent more on models and printing.

It was a gimme challenge for the women to keep things even.

Also...why is nearly every early elimination in this series the oldest person on the team? Trump pulls that in real life as much as he does on this show, he'd spend a substantial amount of his time defending lawsuits or EEOC complaints regarding age discrimination. Minus the season Joan Rivers won, the older contestants have gone quickly.

julieann
03-05-2012, 05:24 PM
Also...why is nearly every early elimination in this series the oldest person on the team? Trump pulls that in real life as much as he does on this show, he'd spend a substantial amount of his time defending lawsuits or EEOC complaints regarding age discrimination. Minus the season Joan Rivers won, the older contestants have gone quickly.

I don't see it like that, both girls were the worst and I would have fired the PM on the men's side this time.

I think if you look at the order they were fired in the past there isn't a pattern firing the oldest and keeping the young.