snoopysnake
05-14-2012, 11:03 PM
Wheeeee!!!

Bye bye Aubrey

:rofl::rofl::rofl::D:D:lol::lol::lol::rofl::rofl:: rofl:
Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesssss!!!!

duane
05-15-2012, 02:20 AM
Funny, but with Lisa and Aubrey gone, it makes me realize how annoying I find Clay and Arsenio.

smurfy
05-15-2012, 02:43 AM
I was so happy when Aubrey got the boot and being called out - too funny. I already really likee Marlee and John last year, but now even more. I was worried that it would be a guy and a girl in the final, so Lisa and Aubrey being booted in a row was fun.
I so agree that Arsenio's charity has the advantage. I thiink both Arsenio and Clay are very deserving, but I think Clay deserves it more. I did not know much about him before the show, but he is pretty impressive, and how old is he - seems very accomplished and well rounded. But I will be ok with Arsenio winning. This show is such silly entertainment, guilty pleasure, and I will keep watching.

Norlite
05-15-2012, 02:48 AM
Clay is 33.

And is seems amazing (to me anyway) but it's already been 9 years since his season of American Idol.

Japanfan
05-15-2012, 03:16 AM
I think Arsenio may have pretty much won already because he is more of a fit for the Trump brand.

If this is true, Trump may have been cruel in allowing Clay to get through to the final two only to come second again. It would have been kinder to fire him instead of Aubrey and then let Aubrey lose legitimately, which would have been inevitable.

Money isn't the only thing. Joan Rivers raised less money than Annie Duke, but Trump chose her based on other criteria. It seems to me that the criteria for winning this task weren't specified? If so, Trump has a good deal of wiggle room

WindSpirit
05-15-2012, 03:34 AM
Funny, but with Lisa and Aubrey gone, it makes me realize how annoying I find Clay and Arsenio. I found Clay highly annoying after the Lisa lovefest. BLEH. You can't shove her down my throat, thankyou, so stop trying.

He was visibly stressed in this episode. It's funny how he reminds me of myself sometimes. Not always a good thing. :lol:

I love Clay (don't always like him) but it's been a loooong and unnecessarily stressful season and I'm ready for it to end.

ETA: I missed Adam. It was nice seeing him again. :)

soxxy
05-21-2012, 02:08 AM
That arrival! I hope they spend most of the time in the boardroom.....I haven't found the task too interesting.

How will the live studio audience receive Aubrey and Lisa?

my little pony
05-21-2012, 02:09 AM
That arrival! I hope they spend most of the time in the boardroom.....I haven't found the task too interesting.

i am sure it is heavily edited to support their pre determined outcome :P

soxxy
05-21-2012, 02:18 AM
i am sure it is heavily edited to support their pre determined outcome :P

In this case, I don't know if there is one. Arsenio because Trump likely knows him better and longer?

Debbie, get over your cousin and her mural. I can't think of any contemporary painters, but she's not Picasso!

Norlite
05-21-2012, 02:26 AM
Doesn't Clay know Aubrey is the real boss?

:lol:

my little pony
05-21-2012, 02:28 AM
Doesn't Clay know Aubrey is the real boss?

:lol:

aubrey reminds me of kim jong il, the greatest at everything, you just dont know about it

centerstage01
05-21-2012, 02:51 AM
She's probably worked with him in charity functions. He and Castro were BFFs.

my little pony
05-21-2012, 02:53 AM
now i know what it would look like if one of the magi volunteered at a car wash, oh whoopi

Norlite
05-21-2012, 02:54 AM
Anyone hear why Cheryl Tiegs isn't there?

my little pony
05-21-2012, 02:57 AM
Anyone hear why Cheryl Tiegs isn't there?

no but when she did her post firing interviews, she said the atmosphere was mean spirited