PDA

View Full Version : Celebrity Apprentice

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25

Cupid
05-07-2012, 04:31 PM
As much as I hate her, Aubrey is very articulate and can think on her feet. I knew Lisa would get fired, Trump doesn't hire someone who is as obnoxious and foul-mouthed as she is.

Who will get fired next week right off the bat? I'm thinking Arsenio, and it will be a showdown between Clay and Aubrey.

nubka
05-07-2012, 04:32 PM
!!! YES !!! Lisa is goooooone!!!! :cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer:

Hope Aubrey gets the next boot... :watch::watch:

Cupid
05-07-2012, 04:48 PM
Theresa you can tell is a woman who probably gets what she wants simply by asking. I think her mistake in negotiating the models was she shouldnt have come right out and say which one her team definitely wanted. This opened the door for Lisa to start negotiating in her team's favor.

Funny thing is, the red-headed model showed up a blonde with completely different hairstyle from the photo that was submitted.

They didnt lose the task because of the model selection, it was the lack of brand messaging/information. Who was in charge of that?

walei
05-07-2012, 04:54 PM
I can't stand John Rich, he is so self righteous. Going on and on about how he earned so much money and stepped up so many times blah blah blah.

julieann
05-07-2012, 05:02 PM
Theresa you can tell is a woman who probably gets what she wants simply by asking. I think her mistake in negotiating the models was she shouldnt have come right out and say which one her team definitely wanted. This opened the door for Lisa to start negotiating in her team's favor.

Funny thing is, the red-headed model showed up a blonde with completely different hairstyle from the photo that was submitted.

They didnt lose the task because of the model selection, it was the lack of brand messaging/information. Who was in charge of that?

Big Red was in charge of the concept and Teresa should have said so. You're right, they didn't lose because of the models. I would have fired the model that walked in because her hair looked nothing liked the picture. Teresa is a terrible negotiator but that's not why they lost.

Clay and Lisa's ad was really bad. I'm shocked Elle liked it.

I didn't like John Rich any more this season than I did last season.

But I think Clay will be fired, Trump was looking in his direction when he said 'you're fired' I think he's setting Aubrey up to win.

skatesindreams
05-07-2012, 05:18 PM
I believe that the other "celebs" would work harder on Clay's behalf than they would for Aubrey, during the final challenge.

PDilemma
05-07-2012, 05:22 PM
But I think Clay will be fired, Trump was looking in his direction when he said 'you're fired' I think he's setting Aubrey up to win.

The dedicated posters at TWOP have rewound their DVRs and discovered that Trump is wearing a different tie in the clip where he seems to look in Clay's direction than he was wearing in the boardroom on the episode. So the editors are playing with us with that preview clip. No way to tell.

I actually appreciated that Rich saw through Aubrey's BS.

snoopysnake
05-07-2012, 05:31 PM
John Rich was downright unpleasant in his attitude toward Clay.
I hope he survives the "interviews" and goes to the finale.
Trump has relied on his analysis/opinion throughout the season; so I believe that he knows how capable Clay is.

Wow, Rich was really bullying him! I wondered if it might be homophobia. It could also be jealousy, that he would resent this younger, more famous, more likeable, guy taking over "his title" as winner for Celebrity Apprentice.

julieann
05-07-2012, 05:31 PM
The dedicated posters at TWOP have rewound their DVRs and discovered that Trump is wearing a different tie in the clip where he seems to look in Clay's direction than he was wearing in the boardroom on the episode. So the editors are playing with us with that preview clip. No way to tell.

I actually appreciated that Rich saw through Aubrey's BS.

Good catch about the tie, I should have known to be more careful...:slinkaway

Good there's hope!

I did like that Aubrey did have to admit to John Rich she was fired from 'Making the Band' but she didn't go so far as to Diddy hates her guts! :D

skatesindreams
05-07-2012, 05:41 PM
No one should mistake Clay's good manners and "likability" for naivete, weakness, or lack of resolve.

PDilemma
05-07-2012, 05:49 PM
I did like that Aubrey did have to admit to John Rich she was fired from 'Making the Band' but she didn't go so far as to Diddy hates her guts! :D

But she's worked on charity with Fidel Castro, don't you know? :scream:

I assume that she thought Castro is someone else or does something else when she made that up.

my little pony
05-07-2012, 06:41 PM
aubrey wont win because no one knows who she is and she has no job or tv show where she can talk about the show and give trump free publicity for months after the finale. also she doesnt deserve it but i know that probably doesnt factor in at all.

WindSpirit
05-07-2012, 07:06 PM
As much as I hate her, Aubrey is very articulate and can think on her feet. I'll give you the latter, as for the first. She can very verbose, but many times she says things that have very little to no meaning. She will just repeat the instructions for the task, etc. Lots of words, not much effect.

But she's worked on charity with Fidel Castro, don't you know? :scream:

I assume that she thought Castro is someone else or does something else when she made that up. She's supposedly majored in political science in college, or something close. :yikes:

As for John Rich, I didn't think he bullied Clay or was even mean, and I love Clay. John was a little tough, but he was supposed to be. I would have refuted the things he said a little better but maybe Clay (and others) did but it wasn't shown. About not leading more than twice (they had 18 celebrities this year, it'd be hard to be PM more than twice) or raising millions of money (there were not many fundraising tasks), etc.

BTW, Clay spent most of his NBC blog defending Lisa. Gag me with two spoons. She calls him "as close to a man as he can get" and he's defending her. The moment I'll never hear of her again can't come too soon.

It it were up to me, I would fire Aubrey. If not for any other reason (and there are plenty) at least for the fact that both Clay and Arsenio genuinely care about their charities. Plus they're good friends. We've had more than enough negativity for the season.

skatesindreams
05-07-2012, 07:34 PM
It it were up to me, I would fire Aubrey. If not for any other reason (and there are plenty) at least for the fact that both Clay and Arsenio genuinely care about their charities. Plus they're good friends. We've had more than enough negativity for the season.

I'm with you!
However, I think the producers want that "male vs female" dynamic for the final challenge,

Norlite
05-07-2012, 07:47 PM
BTW, Clay spent most of his NBC blog defending Lisa. Gag me with two spoons. She calls him "as close to a man as he can get" and he's defending her. The moment I'll never hear of her again can't come to soon.

As he has on his live tweets during the show. Almost everyone has responded to him in the "WTF are you thinking Clay" mode and he continues to defend.

I like him too, he seems smart, pleasant, very likeable but I am beginning to wonder now.

But I would still like to see him win this.