PDA

View Full Version : Celebrity Apprentice

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25

skatesindreams
05-02-2012, 03:30 PM
Put Lisa and Aubrey back together for the next task and let them kill each other in the board room. Double firing.

Clay and Arsenio should absolutely be the final two.

Agree with all of this.

soxxy
05-07-2012, 02:16 AM
This week's task involves producing a fashion spread to promote a techno advanced hair dryer. Lisa and Teresa have stepped up as PMs. The editor of Elle, dressed ugh, is there, but Mr. Farouk is the exec. who makes hair products and apparently this dryer. Mr. Farouk, in his 60s at least, is quite taken with Aubrey and her red hair. Aubrey tells him the color is natural, Farouk seems skeptical, but really likes her.

my little pony
05-07-2012, 02:17 AM
i'm sure he's not the first tiny old man in pimp shoes to like aubrey

soxxy
05-07-2012, 02:25 AM
i'm sure he's not the first tiny old man in pimp shoes to like aubrey

Yes, she seemed quite comfortable with him! :lol:

Models are needed and Teresa and Lisa negotiated. Aubrey said Teresa must secure the red haired model , but Lisa is putting up a tough fight. Teresa, who has been mellow this season, does not attack unless she is attacked first (it's her Housewife mantra) and I think she might be feeling attacked by Lisa.

The concepts for the task don't sound too great. Lisa wants the models to represent more that just a pretty face, she'll show what's beneath the woman or something like that. Teresa, or more Aubrey, has some yoga-themed idea.

Teresa is proceeding with the task, but is bitching about her model negotiation with Lisa. She needs to get past it.

The much fought over red headed model showed up for the shoot, but Aubrey decided that she would model, therefore, Teresa dismissed the model and the model sort of bitched Teresa out, telling her to call ahead of time. I hope she's not a Trump model. Aubrey is extremely happy being a model, she's really in her element and is calling her hair, and possibly herself, "fierce."

Lisa and Clay are muddling along with their photo shoot. Lisa is awfully laid back with Clay feeling overwhelmed at having to take over setting up the shoot.

my little pony
05-07-2012, 02:46 AM
dear aubrey,

elle magazine is not rethinking your place on their worst dressed list.

PDilemma
05-07-2012, 02:49 AM
dear aubrey,

elle magazine is not rethinking your place on their worst dressed list.

:rofl:

soxxy
05-07-2012, 02:59 AM
The presentations occurred, and Teresa's was very ragged. Teresa could barely read from her script, however, to Mr. Farouk's delight, Aubrey did her part and Arsenio was funny so it came off okay. Farouk and the prim Elle editor evaluated the visual materials and thought they were okay.

Lisa's presentation went super fast, and the visual materials were deemed "dated," but I think more informative.

Not sure who will win the task. Will Aubrey's appeal win the day? At any rate, no way will she be fired.

Lisa and Clay won with their more informative campaign. Elle did not like the dated look of Lisa's models, but they didn't like the more modern look of Teresa's models, so I don't know what Elle likes, I thought they were European. Anyway, they're headed to the boardroom, where I expect Teresa to get the boot.

Norlite
05-07-2012, 03:09 AM
Bye bye Theresa.

soxxy
05-07-2012, 03:19 AM
Teresa has a terrible time expressing herself. She needs a good one-week course on how to organize and express her thoughts. Aubrey appears bored in the boardroom.

Teresa fired.

John Rich and Marlee Matlin will interview Lisa, Clay, Aubrey and Arsenio. I figure Lisa and Clay have the best verbal skills, but who knows. Aubrey, no saying "duh"!

John and Marlee are tough interviewers.

my little pony
05-07-2012, 03:44 AM
maybe aubrey is better looking in person. betw her bozo hair and her too narrow nose job that creates an optical illusion of being a little cross eyed, i dont see it

ArtisticFan
05-07-2012, 04:01 AM
maybe aubrey is better looking in person. betw her bozo hair and her too narrow nose job that creates an optical illusion of being a little cross eyed, i dont see it

I do not see it either.

soxxy
05-07-2012, 04:01 AM
Wow, Lisa fired! But her emotions are scary and over the season, they were not under control often.

WindSpirit
05-07-2012, 04:26 AM
I can't stand Lisa, so it was painful having to watch her with Clay. I don't know what's the real reason he likes her, if he really does, but I sure don't share the love. I hope it's part of his game plan (even now, after the show). Another explanation I have is Stockholm Syndrome. :lol: She might have some good characteristics, but she's a vile human being. I'll take Aubrey, the most self-absorbed person in the whole world, over her any day.

Teresa was really an unarmed opponent in any of tonight's battles. Best line of the night:

Teresa: I too am into photography!
Arsenio: What's an f-stop? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Arsenio did a great job, their photos were stunning. Forte's photos looked horrible.

Best moment of the night: Lisa got fired. Rejoice! I'm sure that after watching this season and seeing how Lisa really behaves both John Rich and Marlee Matlin sighed a sigh of relief.

Aubrey: OMG. She worked with Nelson Mandela, she worked with Dalai Lama, she worked with Fidel Castro, y'all! BUAHAHAHAHA! :rofl: That girl may have lots of creative ideas (not all of them good), but when she starts making stuff up (and she does all the time) she has no idea what she's talking about. And not only were you nervous, Aubrey, you almost cried. Don't worry, if you get fired next, you can always call your buddy Fidel Castro and talk about all the photos of the bullied kids you have on your bedroom walls. *wink*

skatesindreams
05-07-2012, 03:18 PM
I should have realized that there would be a "manipulated" double elimination so that they would have a man/woman finale.

John Rich was downright unpleasant in his attitude toward Clay.
I hope he survives the "interviews" and goes to the finale.
Trump has relied on his analysis/opinion throughout the season; so I believe that he knows how capable Clay is.

Aubrey is still a "wannabe"; with very little to back it up, IMO.
She makes all kinds of outrageous claims about her accomplishments and importance because of it.

my little pony
05-07-2012, 03:22 PM
i can see aubrey photoshopping herself into historical photos as we speak