PDA

View Full Version : Celebrity Apprentice

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25

WindSpirit
04-16-2012, 08:21 PM
The previews were much worse than the actual show. So much drama and backstabbing. I'm sick of drama. Specifically I'm sick of Lisa's drama. The entire show was not as bad, but still screaming in someone's face like that was way WAY too much. And that's Lisa MO. Her way to intimidate someone. If it doesn't work, she will repeat "Shutupshutup" and make "wah wah" sounds. Really? What else have you got, Lisa, what else you have you got? (Lou says hello)

I could buy the argument that in this particular task there was not much for Dayana to do if it weren't for the last 10 shows where Lisa did undermine, bully and abuse Dayana, as well throw her under the bus at every step (save for the show where she pretended to like Dayana in order to get rid of Lou). And others she didn't like (Victoria, anyone?) Dayana did seem defensive and angry, but it's been brewing for a looong time. She's still one of the most mature, stable and well-mannered human beings I've ever seen, with an astonishing self-control.

Now, Aubrey. I would be impressed by her recent behavior because she did behave like an adult for a change, but I think she's still very, very immature, and most of that grownup behavior is fake. Funny thing is, they bleeped out what she said in her confessional and I wish they hadn't. To paraphrase Napoleon, "Never interrupt a brat when they're making an ass out of themselves." I'm talking about her "bitchy queen" reference to Clay. It wasn't bleeped out in the previews on the internet and there was some uproar about it since she's playing for GLSEN. How ironic is it? She totally doesn't get what GLSEN is about. I would love to hear the story who and why decided to cut that out. Was it the producers? GLSEN? Aubrey begged them to not air it because she finally realized how ridiculous she sounds? Probably not. :lol: To her credit, she can still teach others a valuable lesson in that "If you can't be a good example then you'll just have to serve as a horrible warning" kind of way. For her sake, I really hope she'll grow out of this selfish mean girl behavior, but then again, she's pushing 30. Ouch, Aubrey. You're getting old.

I liked Forte's puppet show soo much better. Teresa really didn't have a clue (I'll leave it at that). For that reason I would have fired her and left Paul. He's more of an asset to the team.

While Penn's been quite nice in this episode, I'm still trying to decide if he's an interesting and complex guy or just a self-serving pompous ass. Probably both. It was nice that he went to talk to Dayana, but he was condescending to her. Sorry, Penn, I know how much that, in Lisa's speak, fries your ass. On that subject, he still hasn't gotten over Clay. It's been 6 months, dude, time to let it go.

centerstage01
04-16-2012, 08:25 PM
I think Lisa is so jealous of Dayana it's about to choke her. So rather than confront her own insecurities, she bullies and belittles and screams about how Dayana is brainless and worthless on her team. Even though last week she saw very well how Dayana is an effective leader and admitted it out loud! Short memory.

Aubrey is another one who is woefully insecure. She's as subtle as a bull in a china shop. And the sad thing with her is that she really is amazing with all her creativity and take-charge attitude, but it all gets buried when she realizes she's not gotten everyone's undivided attention and gushing praise. Who gets that all the time?!

Quite honestly, put Aubrey and Lisa back on a team together, alone, and then fire them both when their overinflated egos cause them to lose again.

walei
04-17-2012, 02:41 AM
Lisa was Lisa, but this week I was especially not impressed when they blew up in the dressing room Lisa DEMANDED the other two men to step up and back the poor women up against the eville Dayana.

Dayana still handled it like a mature professional human being. Gawd my skin will CRAWL if Lisa outlasts Dayana.

soxxy
04-23-2012, 02:18 AM
A new week and the task is to promote Trump's new fragrance, "Success." Trump assigns the task in his gaudy apartment.....Aubrey notes that the apartment is very gold and does not seem particularly impressed.

Aubrey and Clay are PMs. Dayana is pushing a sexy theme on Clay and Aubrey seems to reject Arsenio's suggestion that success suggests wealth and power....Aubrey feels success is "happiness." yawn

Lisa is chill so far.

my little pony
04-23-2012, 02:25 AM
i hope aubrey tries to take credit for the slogan

soxxy
04-23-2012, 02:28 AM
I don't understand, is Aubrey claiming the 'trust your instincts' line is hers and just happens to be something Trump said?

Penn is irritating Clay.

Lisa remains chill.

Norlite
04-23-2012, 02:33 AM
Penn is irritating Clay..

Which reminds me....... I haven't listened yet to Penn's new song "Clay Aiken" which he debuted today on his Penn's Sunday School broadcast. Clay said this week on his twitter that he saw the lyrics and he doesnt feel it"s too complimenary. lol.

soxxy
04-23-2012, 02:39 AM
Aubrey seems pretty decisive and Clay not so much. Lisa remains chill and Dayana seems satisfied....I think she's going to be photographed. This is something we'll have to wait to see.

PDilemma
04-23-2012, 02:44 AM
Aubrey is such a manipulative backstabber.

soxxy
04-23-2012, 02:45 AM
Erik is quietly appalled at Aubrey throwing her teammates under the bus and making everything all about her.

Norlite
04-23-2012, 02:47 AM
I've met a lot of people in my life who think they're God's gift to the world, but I have never ever met or seen anyone who verbalizes it as much or as often as Aubrey. And so naturally too.

soxxy
04-23-2012, 02:50 AM
Teresa's chinchilla jacket, whether real fur or not, is horrifying.

Clay seems quite unsure of himself in this task....I hope it's unwarranted.

my little pony
04-23-2012, 02:53 AM
if aubrey is such a scary genius, why does she have the winning percentage of a first year expansion team?

Norlite
04-23-2012, 03:01 AM
Aubrey's looks cheap and amateur

ArtisticFan
04-23-2012, 03:02 AM
i hope aubrey tries to take credit for the slogan

Aubrey would take credit for the creation of the world.