PDA

View Full Version : Celebrity Apprentice

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25

skateboy
04-16-2012, 06:02 AM
I haven't been following this thread, but just had to check in to see if there is anybody out there who thinks Lisa is anything but one nasty, out-of-control whackjob!! :lol:

She's horrible.

skatesindreams
04-16-2012, 02:35 PM
Her behavior is awful.
She has an inflated sense of her own importance, belittling others to justify it.
I don't find her "humorous" at all.

my little pony
04-16-2012, 04:40 PM
i wonder if she always cries in the boardroom to get away with being a bully during the challenges or if she is just nuts. i suppose both can be true.

PDilemma
04-16-2012, 04:47 PM
i wonder if she always cries in the boardroom to get away with being a bully during the challenges or if she is just nuts. i suppose both can be true.

The crying jag was totally fake and designed to manipulate, IMO.

skatesindreams
04-16-2012, 04:54 PM
I'm sorry that Paul is gone.
Donald Trump was right; a good man, not suited to this week's task.
That, combined with his injury, assured that he would be the one to go.

Please, Lisa next?

my little pony
04-16-2012, 05:10 PM
now that aubrey is pretending that she is a nice person who isnt deeply in love with herself, i dont see them getting rid of lisa because then there is no conflict.

soxxy
04-16-2012, 06:04 PM

I think I saw George in next week's previews. For some reason Trump is letting her get away with this bizarre behavior, I can't see George having the patience to listen to it.

Norlite
04-16-2012, 06:07 PM
For some reason Trump is letting her get away with this bizarre behavior,

Trump even commented last night that America is now getting to see a softer, more caring side of her.

:rofl:

skatesindreams
04-16-2012, 06:14 PM
I think I saw George in next week's previews.

I'm looking forward to his perspective/reaction to all of this.

ArtisticFan
04-16-2012, 06:19 PM
Trump even commented last night that America is now getting to see a softer, more caring side of her.

:rofl:

I had to pause the television after he said that because I was in such disbelief. Soft and caring are not words that come to mind when I think of Lisa.

Aubrey was putting on quite an act with her team, but it came off as passive aggressive rather than a true team player. However, if they can deal with her being that way...good for them. I did laugh when she said she was regularly impressed with herself. I'm sure she is. I'm sure she is.

soxxy
04-16-2012, 06:21 PM
Trump often mentions that Lisa roasted him.....I can just imagine what she said to please him so.

PDilemma
04-16-2012, 06:23 PM
I think that Trump doesn't have as much involvement in all of this as we have all agreed to pretend he does. Certainly, the editing is entirely done by Burnett's team and I doubt any of the Trumps have any say in it (At least once this season Jr. has commented via Twitter on the editing of an episode as if surprised by it). And this season, more than previous ones, Trump has only appeared to announce the challenge and in the boardroom. He doesn't even attend the various "performances" the teams have had to do. He is probably briefed by a producer on who to question and how and given strong suggestions about who should be fired.

Norlite
04-16-2012, 06:34 PM
Trump often mentions that Lisa roasted him.....I can just imagine what she said to please him so.

Haven"t you seen it?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O6179b4ypOM

soxxy
04-16-2012, 06:48 PM
Haven"t you seen it?

I have now.

:yikes:

PDilemma
04-16-2012, 07:01 PM
Haven"t you seen it?

That was supposed to be funny? Really? And the delivery was not impressive, either. Something unnatural about it, kind of recited.