PDA

View Full Version : Celebrity Apprentice

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25

Japanfan
04-07-2012, 05:10 AM
I didn't see any wooing and for what I haven't seen, I'll take Clay's word: Being nice and respectful to someone doesn't equal wooing (and what's wrong with appraising?)

Depends what you're being appraised for.

soxxy
04-09-2012, 02:08 AM
The episode begins this week with Aubrey missing, and Arsenio calling her a bitch and a whore. Lisa is sticking up for the absent Aubrey and is mixing it up with Arsenio. Lisa is bitching at everyone, including Lou.

Aubrey has returned to fight for her charity. Dayana and Teresa have volunteered as PMs. Lisa is grouchy and refers to Dayana as "Evita" to the cameras....Dayana is from Puerto Rico, I thought.

Aubrey and Arsenio spoke and kind of made up. On Teresa's team, they're using actors and Lou thinks they should use him, for star power.

The teams are filming 60 second ads for entertainment.com. Paul is playing Aubrey's dad and they dyed his hair and moustache red. Lou feels marganalized again, and keeps talking and making annoying, bad suggestion to PM Dayana.

Lou is still grumbling about not being in the commercial, but Dayana as PM and Lisa are getting along together surprisingly well. On Teresa team, they've come up with a sexually tinged commercial for entertainment.com. Aubrey points to a restaurant and shouts to her boyfriend, "Oh, yes, that's the spot!"

I liked both commercials, but I think the executives liked Teresa's more. Dayana's commerical was good too and Aubrey really enjoyed acting out the sexually tinged lines with her "boyfriend."

Teresa's commercial won, and Aubrey is happy with everyone. Dayana lost and Lisa has been picking on Lou being useless.....meltdown coming up big time.

Lou fired. What a fiasco. I'd think he's need some therapy after that board session.

julieann
04-09-2012, 06:07 AM
Why is Lisa still there? All her bad ideas lead her teams to the boardroom.

skatesindreams
04-09-2012, 03:19 PM
Whatever group Lou worked with, there were complaints about his attitude/participation.
He was lucky to last as long as he did,

Lisa has an inflated sense of her own importance.
She's so "unpleasant", even to her own team, that I wouldn't want to work with her.

Trump constantly asks Clay for his opinion/perspective.
Is there a clue there?

ArtisticFan
04-09-2012, 04:14 PM
Loved Aubrey's face when Ivanka was laying it down for her that unless she is the project manager, she really shouldn't be speaking for the group.

nubka
04-09-2012, 05:22 PM
Loved Aubrey's face when Ivanka was laying it down for her that unless she is the project manager, she really shouldn't be speaking for the group.

Me, too! :D

RoseAugust
04-09-2012, 09:50 PM
I am super looking forward to next week - can't wait to see how Clay and Lisa work together. Plus, there's muppets.

snoopysnake
04-10-2012, 12:39 AM
I am super looking forward to next week - can't wait to see how Clay and Lisa work together. Plus, there's muppets.

Gotta have Trumppets next week.

Lisa would make a really good Miss Piggy. (And that is not a diss about her weight, either. snoopysnake is at least as large as Lisa. Frankly, I am surprised that The Donald deigned to have a woman of size on Celebrity Apprentice.)

Cupid
04-10-2012, 10:55 PM
Poor Lou! Yes, he came across as an ass but Lisa really put him in his place. I don't think anyone has ever spoken to him like that in his life! Everything Lou said Lisa had a comeback (and a good comeback) for. :lol:

Can't wait until I see Lisa and Aubrey get into it.

PeterG
04-15-2012, 11:51 PM
I haven't been following this thread, but just had to check in to see if there is anybody out there who thinks Lisa is anything but one nasty, out-of-control whackjob!! :lol:

genevieve
04-16-2012, 01:04 AM
I think question is - does anyone watching this show NOT think that? :lol:

soxxy
04-16-2012, 02:17 AM
The task this week is to put on some sort of puppet show, and to even out the teams, Clay has been moved to Lisa team. Clay finds Lisa abrasive, but Lisa thinks it's a good idea not to argue during the task. We'll see, Dayana looks annoyed already.

Paul is the PM on his team. Aubrey thinks it's important not to annoy people in order to move on.

Arsenio recognizes Aubrey's talent and value to the team. ahem. Dayana is not pleased that Lisa has not assigned her a specific task yet, Lisa thinks she will not be understood performing. For some reason Lisa grabs a puppet and has it say things like "Ay! Caramba!" which Dayana finds disrespectful. However, Dayana is being rather sullen overall.

ArtisticFan
04-16-2012, 02:24 AM
Dayana's impression of Lisa was pretty good.

soxxy
04-16-2012, 02:36 AM
Aubrey's new attitude to get along with everyone and not speak up is actually boring. Paul as PM is doing nothing, but did throw out his back so I hope Aubrey doesn't blame it on his being "old."

Lisa and Clay are not fighting.....Dayana continues to look sullen.

Dayana is designing the puppets and has been given many compliments on her work, but still is not happy and Eric Trump has taken note of this. Ivanka has noticed that Aubrey has internalized her teams' criticisms of her but hopes this does not stifle her....she needs to keep a balance.

The performances are about to begin, but Lisa totally went ballistic on Dayana for asking for more to do. It was extremely odd.

Clay and Lisa performed their Improv puppet show and were really good. I'd forgotten Clay did Spamalot and he must have learned a lot about performing this way then. I doubt Paul's team can top this, which is good, because I don't want to hear Lisa screaming at Dayana in the boardroom for half an hour.

Paul's team put on their performance, which was hard to hear....my captions are broken.....Anyway, I thought Lisa's team was stronger and should win.

Lisa started to cry and flip out in the boardroom, but her team won, so we are spared of listening to her breakdown, for now.

I think Paul should be fired, he was the PM and could have done something, even though he blew out his back. Teresa didn't perform well as a puppeteer, but tried, at least, and she's always happy.

Paul is bringing Teresa and Aubrey back to the boardroom, with the hopes of getting rid of Teresa. I don't think he'll succeed; I thought he might have been on medication the whole time because he threw out his back....it's like he was not there. I think Paul will be fired.

Paul fired. Aubrey did a good job overall and I think the editors wanted to portray her as a major contender.

my little pony
04-16-2012, 04:06 AM
i was hoping teresa would be fired, her low hairline creeps me out