View Full Version : TAR 20: The first episode

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

PrincessLeppard
02-20-2012, 01:30 AM
It just started here in Nebraska....

Sorry for unoriginal title :slinkaway

Skittl1321
02-20-2012, 01:32 AM
I hate so much that Brendan and Rachel are on this show. I hate her even more since she has already said "we aren't on this race to make friends"

UGH.

Lots of young pretty people this time around. Maybe CBS thinks the old ugg-os don't bring the audience? I kind of prefer those. (And lots of people who have jobs that are very physically demanding...military, athletes, even clowns, honestly).

On initial impress, I'm rooting for "wrong side of the tracks" and rooting against "he got married, then divorced, I got married, then divorced, so now we are finally dating" oh, and B/R.

PrincessLeppard
02-20-2012, 01:37 AM
Boo! Plane tickets are already booked.

victorskid
02-20-2012, 01:41 AM
It started on time on CTV in eastern Canada so we're already more than 1/2 way through the hour.

BelleBway
02-20-2012, 01:45 AM
I hate so much that Brendan and Rachel are on this show. I hate her even more since she has already said "we aren't on this race to make friends"

I have no idea who they are since I don't watch Big Brother, but I don't like them on principle. ;)

Wheee, my show is back! :cheer:

Lara
02-20-2012, 01:49 AM
I have no idea who they are since I don't watch Big Brother, but I don't like them on principle. ;)

Wheee, my show is back! :cheer:

I was ok with Ethan and Jenna(?) last season, but these guys seem more obnoxious. Meh.

Not feeling this cast too much in general so far, but it's obviously early.

Skittl1321
02-20-2012, 01:52 AM
I've never had problems with the Survivors (I LIKED Rob and Amber as racers) but I watched Big Brother their first season, and tried to watch it during All Stars, but they ruined it and I stopped watching.

Roadblock was tricky- DH and I totally would have picked wrong, and if they didn't give me a clue like Luke got (must be able to hear verbal instructions) we would have had to quit the race due to medical issues. Of course, I'm sure those issues would prevent me from getting on the race anyway- but for the most part it always seemed like we could avoid me having to bungee jump or sky dive or what not.

rfisher
02-20-2012, 01:55 AM
Early favs are Border Patrolers and Armyguy and wife. ((((Clowns))))

Sky diving is over rated. It's noisy and cold.

Jersyboys can't drive STICK!!!! Are you kidding me? Mark them down as leaving early.

PrincessLeppard
02-20-2012, 01:56 AM
Is Bopper missing teeth?

Lara
02-20-2012, 01:59 AM
I can't believe people still participate without knowing how to drive stick.

Um, did someone say he hates Mexicans? Please tell me I misheard.

rfisher
02-20-2012, 02:01 AM
Golf sisters are idiots. I can't believe she drove off road in loose sand.

Skittl1321
02-20-2012, 02:01 AM
I think Brendan said he's not (or is?) Mexican but he hates them, with THEM refering to the Border Patrol guys, not to Mexicans.

Lara
02-20-2012, 02:04 AM
I think Brendan said he's not (or is?) Mexican but he hates them, with THEM refering to the Border Patrol guys, not to Mexicans.

Ah, ok - thanks! Serves me right for posting during the show.

shan
02-20-2012, 02:04 AM
The episode title is The Tears of a Clown I imagine that is too obvious a giveaway if that team truly is eliminated.

:rofl: at Rachel being referred to as Rainbow Brite.

PrincessLeppard
02-20-2012, 02:12 AM

I thought he said he was half-Mexican. Either way, he's all Idiot.